Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews


Reply
  Search this Thread
3,317,522 views
Old 8th July 2021, 13:14   #2956
BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Dubai
Posts: 25
Thanked: 29 Times
Re: Ownership review of Honda Jazz 2020 ZX CVT

Quote:
Originally Posted by John1994 View Post
First of all I would like to thank the moderators of Team-BHP for approving my membership as I am very happy to be a part of this forum . Now coming to the ownership review , We bought the 2020 BS6 Honda Jazz ZX CVT last year in November 2020 from Perfect Honda , Kalamassery , Kochi.
...
Congratulations buddy on the new car, if you don't mind can you share the price you paid for the spoiler?

Last edited by vb-saan : 8th July 2021 at 13:44. Reason: For better reading experience (especially from smartphones) please do not quote the whole post. Thank you!
cn.vishnu is offline  
Old 8th July 2021, 20:21   #2957
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: Kochi,kerala
Posts: 6
Thanked: 29 Times
Re: Ownership review of Honda Jazz 2020 ZX CVT

It cost me around 16k including painting. It may be expensive but it has 2 slots to easily fix bicycle holder without damaging the spolier.
John1994 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th July 2021, 12:03   #2958
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 53
Thanked: 11 Times
Re: Ownership review of Honda Jazz 2020 ZX CVT

Quote:
Originally Posted by John1994 View Post
It cost me around 16k including painting. It may be expensive but it has 2 slots to easily fix bicycle holder without damaging the spolier.
Hi John, Does the spoiler fixing require any holes to be drilled in the body?
mavrikm5 is offline  
Old 12th July 2021, 12:05   #2959
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: Kochi,kerala
Posts: 6
Thanked: 29 Times
Re: Ownership review of Honda Jazz 2020 ZX CVT

Yes because there are 2 removable covers on the spoiler.I did it at the showroom itself.
John1994 is offline  
Old 8th August 2021, 21:32   #2960
Senior - BHPian
 
AlphaKilo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: VOMM-EDDW-EDDM
Posts: 1,162
Thanked: 1,184 Times
Re: Honda Jazz : Official Review

Guys, my jazz came back just from 18th month paid service and I noticed in the bill that there is a recall for fuel pump strainer and fuel pump kit line and packaging. Please check with your authorized dealers. This is Chennai, advait Honda.

Some months ago, we had an issue with fuel pump and the whole pump needed cleaning and replacement. Back then I read in internet that there is an international recall from honda for same issue but when I inquired with honda india, they denied any knowledge. Now, they have initiated a recall. This is petrol VX manual 2019 model..

Last edited by AlphaKilo : 8th August 2021 at 21:35.
AlphaKilo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th August 2021, 08:18   #2961
BHPian
 
bravo82in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UP80
Posts: 492
Thanked: 937 Times
Re: Honda Jazz : Official Review

Dear folks,

Got my Jazz VX CVT back from 2 years service. Other than the routine stuff the fuel pump was changed under the recall link
I noticed an improvement in pickup specially in S mode. Is it just me or others too have noticed this change?

Regards

Last edited by bravo82in : 26th August 2021 at 08:19. Reason: Typo Tweaks in place of tweets
bravo82in is offline  
Old 26th August 2021, 22:58   #2962
BHPian
 
venkikewl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 106
Thanked: 80 Times
Re: Honda Jazz : Official Review

Hello All Jazz owners,

Would like to know if anyone tried installing Webasto sunroof in their Jazz. If so, would like to know feedback about the product & its service. Got 4 options from Webasto guy in hyderabad with the electronic sunroof costing around 1.4L.

I always dreamt of Jazz with a complete glass roof , would look & feel amazing.
venkikewl is offline  
Old 28th August 2021, 18:12   #2963
BHPian
 
saisree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: TN-11, AP-03
Posts: 917
Thanked: 2,360 Times
Re: Honda Jazz : Official Review

Today is my Srideviís 7th birthday. Wish her folks. Gave her a head bath and mild makeup.
Attached Thumbnails
Honda Jazz : Official Review-bc3d83dcc96645439012513c77cb55ef.jpeg  

saisree is offline   (13) Thanks
Old 28th August 2021, 18:38   #2964
Senior - BHPian
 
SoumenD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: India
Posts: 1,715
Thanked: 6,107 Times
Re: Honda Jazz : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by venkikewl View Post
Hello All Jazz owners,

Would like to know if anyone tried installing Webasto sunroof in their Jazz. If so, would like to know feedback about the product & its service. Got 4 options from Webasto guy in hyderabad with the electronic sunroof costing around 1.4L.

I always dreamt of Jazz with a complete glass roof , would look & feel amazing.
Haven’t seen anybody doing it here but if you check the jazz owner’s group on Facebook, I have seen a few folks going for it and it looks good.

Personally I would never recommend it as am sure it would compromise the roof structure rigidity since it wasn’t originally designed keeping a sunroof in mind. But then 2021 Jazz does come with sunroof and I wonder if honda actually altered the structure of roof to accommodate that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaKilo View Post

Some months ago, we had an issue with fuel pump and the whole pump needed cleaning and replacement. Back then I read in internet that there is an international recall from honda for same issue but when I inquired with honda india, they denied any knowledge.
That’s strange. Even mine is a 2019 model and I did get the fuel pump replaced during the recall in April itself as a part of that recall. We even had a thread on it. Here’s the link (Honda Cars India to recall nearly 78,000 Cars over Faulty Fuel Pump)

Last edited by SoumenD : 28th August 2021 at 18:47.
SoumenD is offline  
Old 2nd September 2021, 19:44   #2965
BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: moving around
Posts: 78
Thanked: 56 Times
Re: Honda Jazz : Official Review

Hello,

I am considering the Jazz 2021 VX CVT. Wanted to know what is the maximum discount being offered on the car?
My dealer is offering ₹45,000 at the moment and seems like this is his limit.
dragstar is offline  
Old 2nd September 2021, 21:36   #2966
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Here and there
Posts: 379
Thanked: 1,417 Times
Re: Honda Jazz : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragstar View Post
Hello,

I am considering the Jazz 2021 VX CVT. Wanted to know what is the maximum discount being offered on the car?
My dealer is offering ₹45,000 at the moment and seems like this is his limit.
Honda dealers are stingy with discounts and usually only offer as much as Honda itself is offering. Try to get a quote from multiple dealers, possibly from nearby towns. I didn't end up buying the Honda Jazz but I had managed a discount of 15k more than what Honda was offering by pitting dealers against each other.
RoadMonkey is offline  
Old 3rd September 2021, 18:13   #2967
BHPian
 
rahulskumar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: All Over
Posts: 373
Thanked: 685 Times
Re: Honda Jazz : Official Review

I upgraded the headlights with the LED ones available in the latest top end Jazz. Enjoying the new white light during night rides. I still have to experience riding during the rains, I'm hopeful that it will still be great.

I have just one more mod remaining from my list, replace existing basic speedometer with the one that comes with the top end, if anyone tried this mod please let me know

This time I replaced the engine oil with Amsoil 5W-30, will update if I see some improvement with mileage during long rides.
Attached Thumbnails
Honda Jazz : Official Review-capture.png  

Honda Jazz : Official Review-capture2.png  

rahulskumar is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 3rd September 2021, 20:03   #2968
Senior - BHPian
 
SoumenD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: India
Posts: 1,715
Thanked: 6,107 Times
Re: Honda Jazz : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulskumar View Post
I upgraded the headlights with the LED ones available in the latest top end Jazz. Enjoying the new white light during night rides. I still have to experience riding during the rains, I'm hopeful that it will still be great.
Wow. Can you please share more details? Which model is your car? Is it a direct fit in pre-BS6 models? How much did it set you back by?

Oh and some more pictures from a little distance please

I would love to get this in my 2019 VX CVT exclusive edition. It has the black spoiler, black alloys and some decals as well from showroom. Only thing I find inadequate is the light throw. If this is a direct fit I would get this in a heartbeat.
SoumenD is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th September 2021, 10:58   #2969
BHPian
 
rahulskumar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: All Over
Posts: 373
Thanked: 685 Times
Re: Honda Jazz : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoumenD View Post
Wow. Can you please share more details? Which model is your car? Is it a direct fit in pre-BS6 models? How much did it set you back by?

Oh and some more pictures from a little distance please

I would love to get this in my 2019 VX CVT exclusive edition. It has the black spoiler, black alloys and some decals as well from showroom. Only thing I find inadequate is the light throw. If this is a direct fit I would get this in a heartbeat.
Mine is 2017 S CVT and this is a direct fit with the original socket. Its plug and play. I had to remove the front bumper completely as 2 screws for the headlamp cluster is behind the bumper. I took 2 hours to do the work.

They have provided additional cable with fuse but I just connected the DRL with the parking light and I dont want the DRL to be kept ON throughout. VX will have additional slots in fuse box but you will have to cut a small gap to provide a path for this cable,better to keep it sealed. This cost me 28K , just wait for few more days , I would be in a better position to comment about riding during the rains and more over how reliable is this module. This is manufactured by VLAND and has 1 year warranty, I've no idea how difficult it will be for warranty claims

Moreover this model looks exactly the same as the latest top end Jazz and we need not worry about MVD.
rahulskumar is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th September 2021, 07:32   #2970
BHPian
 
bravo82in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UP80
Posts: 492
Thanked: 937 Times
Re: Honda Jazz : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulskumar View Post
This is manufactured by VLAND and has 1 year warranty, I've no idea how difficult it will be for warranty claims

Moreover this model looks exactly the same as the latest top end Jazz and we need not worry about MVD.
This HL looks really stunning. Keeping doing these add ons and the car feels fresh year after year. I believe these are aftermarket headlights and not OEM. Have you endorsed them in the Insurance? Considering the cost involved I suggest to add them as accessory. Mind sharing the place where you sourced these led HL from?
Thanks and regards
bravo82in is offline   (1) Thanks
Reply

Most Viewed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks