Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st June 2022, 17:34   #3061
BHPian

Re: Honda Jazz : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aakash118 View Post
Can someone tell me if this refresh mode was available in all variants of 2015 model or was it reserved just for vx? I’m looking to buy a used Jazz and find this feature quite useful.
These were only in VX model and advertised as "Magic seat", the V or S versions did not have it.

I have the CVT V from 2016 and it even lacks rear seat adjustable head rests .
diablo29 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 1st June 2022, 18:49   #3062
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritz2010 View Post
Whats the ideal tyre pressure for Jazz 2021 175/65 R15 ? It's top end model which has sun roof.

Front 32
Rear 30

Should be specified on the driver door sill
sridhu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th June 2022, 07:44   #3063
BHPian

My jazz cvt has done 80k kms and not a hitch, so smooth and amazing drive, hope I am not tempting the car gods, but such a dependable and spacious car.
Thanks honda
kippu is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 4th June 2022, 09:32   #3064

I bought a 2015 jazz V MT diesel. It doesn't it come with a rear hatch switch inside the car ?

And more importantly when the car is in running mode the rear hatch can be opened from outside :( (well mine does seems to be a security issue)

Thanks

Last edited by Eddy : 4th June 2022 at 09:56. Reason: Please use proper capitalisation. Also dotty posts...like...this...are not allowed.
Old 4th June 2022, 23:44   #3065

Nano reversed into my Jazz

Today while waiting at a junction , a Nano which was about 5 feet away started reversing and bumped into my Jazz’s front bumper.No amount of honking helped!

Driver was novice with a big L on his car, didn’t bother to check rear view

Although it was not a high speed impact still Bumper popped out a bit from driver’s side , which clicked back when pushed-in. Driver’s side fog lamp too popped out but I fixed it again.

There are few scratches and smudges on bumper which mostly are on clear coat and can be buffed away.There is also a broken bumper push pin near radiator. I checked for broken fasteners at other places but didn’t find any.

My question to you all experts is ,apart from these visible damages , can there be any hidden damages? Like damages to cooling system? Also what about airbag sensors , can they get damaged or fail?

My apologies if I sound too paranoid, I have been taking every care to avoid such instances in the last 5 years but at last the devil caught me….

Last edited by suhaas307 : 27th June 2022 at 11:47. Reason: spacing for improved readability
vik87 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th June 2022, 22:41   #3066
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Nano reversed into my Jazz

Quote:
Originally Posted by vik87 View Post
- bumped into my Jazz’s front bumper
- bumper popped out a bit , which clicked back when pushed-in. Driver’s side fog lamp popped out but I fixed it
- checked for broken fasteners at other places but didn’t find any.
- damages to cooling system, airbag sensors
Not to worry, vik87. The picture below should allay your fears. As you can see, the AC condenser and the radiator are adequately protected

Honda Jazz : Official Review-jazz_front1.jpg
vigsom is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 6th June 2022, 11:54   #3067
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aveekbhat View Post
I bought a 2015 jazz V MT diesel. It doesn't it come with a rear hatch switch inside the car ?

And more importantly when the car is in running mode the rear hatch can be opened from outside :( (well mine does seems to be a security issue)

Thanks
If you have centrally locked your car, then, no one can open the boot until you flip the central lock switch inside.
Old 24th June 2022, 20:24   #3068
BHPian

Got Banged in a very slow moving traffic, Driver just behind me was probably distracted resulting in the crash :( He did offer to pay for the damages and we exchanged nus. Didnt feel the need to escalate as He owned up to his mistake right frm the start and I have a Zero Dep insurance. Drive safe guys. I will go to Arya Ho da Kurla tomorrow to get this rectified.

Being without your car in rains is a major headache.

Have the ding in my boot door too. Any idea how much the rough cost would come to?
Attached Thumbnails
Honda Jazz : Official Review-img_20220623_174856.jpg  

Last edited by suhaas307 : 27th June 2022 at 11:48. Reason: spacing for improved readability
Shanks_Jazz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th June 2022, 19:21   #3069
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanks_Jazz View Post
Got Banged in a very slow moving traffic, Driver just behind me was probably distracted resulting in the crash :( He did offer to pay for the damages and we exchanged nus. Didnt feel the need to escalate as He owned up to his mistake right frm the start and I have a Zero Dep insurance. Drive safe guys. I will go to Arya Ho da Kurla tomorrow to get this rectified.
Being without your car in rains is a major headache.
Have the ding in my boot door too. Any idea how much the rough cost would come to?
If we are looking at bumper cover replacement + painting, rear quarter panel denting + painting, taillamp assembly replacement, and hatch door denting + painting, you can expect an estimate of around 25k or more.
blackasta is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th June 2022, 21:34   #3070
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackasta View Post
If we are looking at bumper cover replacement + painting, rear quarter panel denting + painting, taillamp assembly replacement, and hatch door denting + painting, you can expect an estimate of around 25k or more.
Hi, went to Arya Honda today, and they also mentioned the total cost to be around 24-25k.
While Renewing the insurance this year i actually contemplated doing away with zero dep etx and go ahead with a simple bare minimum insurance. Thank god i got lazy and renewed the original one. Service Advisor said i shid be looking to pay 2-3 k max
Old 26th June 2022, 21:42   #3071
BANNED

Will appreciate exact figures for the tail lamp. I think it is available only as assembly and not as cover only.
Old 27th June 2022, 20:57   #3072
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaCkSeAtDrIVeR View Post
Will appreciate exact figures for the tail lamp. I think it is available only as assembly and not as cover only.
Hi, will update once i get the car back alongwith the bill.
Old 3rd July 2022, 08:06   #3073
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaCkSeAtDrIVeR View Post
Hi,
Left Tail Light assembly is mentioned as INR 2966.72 ,Incl. tax etc.

Total bill is for 37500 with 29800 as labour charges Labour charges do look a bit higher side to me. I had to pay INR 2003 from my pocket and rest was taken care of by Insurance company.
Old 3rd July 2022, 09:41   #3074
BANNED

The boot door is pretty heavy gauge. So i can make some allowance for that.

Painting a maruti 800 was 2-3 k. Single coat.

Boy!!!! What is the 29.8 k for???

Edit - mind posting a larger pic and Mark the damages? I know it is fixed, to so should need using the "markup" feature in the gallery to make markings.

Last edited by BaCkSeAtDrIVeR : 3rd July 2022 at 09:47.
Old 3rd July 2022, 13:48   #3075
BHPian

Question to BS6 Jazz CVT owners:

What is the engine rpm at highway speeds ie 80~100kmph?

Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks