Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th September 2016, 19:28   #5656
BHPian

Re: Maruti S-Cross : Official Review

I just got a call from a vendor whom I understand is authorised by Suzuki to take feedback survey on my purchase of S Cross from Nexa and they want to meet me tomorrow. Has anyone got this sort of call seeking face to face meeting? In my previous purchases from Maruthi it was only a customary telephonic feedback call. Once I meet them, will post the details by tomorrow
Old 8th September 2016, 20:02   #5657
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ananthc View Post
I just got a call from a vendor whom I understand is authorised by Suzuki to take feedback survey on my purchase of S Cross from Nexa and they want to meet me tomorrow. Has anyone got this sort of call seeking face to face meeting? In my previous purchases from Maruthi it was only a customary telephonic feedback call. Once I meet them, will post the details by tomorrow
I got only call from their customer care during the purchase of both Baleno and S-Cross. I had to rate them for every question asked. I am curious to know what's this face to face survey.
Old 8th September 2016, 20:57   #5658
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ananthc View Post
Yes I had a face to face interview. It was a booklet that he wanted to fill up. Took about 20 minutes in all.
Old 8th September 2016, 21:08   #5659
BHPian

Hello members
I got myself a 1.6 Alpha in Granite Gray yesterday. Have to say that it is one hell of a car. I upgraded from Figo 1st gen 1.2l Duratec (Ran it for 1.75 lac kms in 6.25 years) to this monster and man-o-man I do not have words to describe my feelings. It was hard to let go of my Figo but i do not have any complaints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Naren View Post
I got only call from their customer care during the purchase of both Baleno and S-Cross. I had to rate them for every question asked. I am curious to know what's this face to face survey.
Hi Naren, Just wanted to know after how much time did you receive the survey call. I also tried registering on NEXA app however it keeps giving me error "Invalid VIN". However, I am yet to receive the invoice for my car since the dealership's system was down yesterday and as per the SA, he has punched the details in the system today.

Last edited by ampere : 8th September 2016 at 22:01. Reason: back to back posts merged
roamer012 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th September 2016, 22:08   #5660
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpzen View Post
Sachin

Thanks for sharing

Few queries

1. As per manual, brake oil and clutch fluid has to be replaced at 20k kms. Any reason why they didn't do that ?

2. Air filter was replaced on your request or for a reason ?

3. Why extra labor has been added for Brake servicing ?
1. I skipped that because of recall from Maruti few days before this service where they changed brake clippers and oils.
2. They replaced it, no specific reason.
3. No Idea, that is not usual?
chaudharysaab is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th September 2016, 22:29   #5661
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaudharysaab View Post
1. I skipped that because of recall from Maruti few days before this service where they changed brake clippers and oils.
2. They replaced it, no specific reason.
3. No Idea, that is not usual?
Attached is the 20K KM service schedule for DDiS200.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti S-Cross : Official Review-20k.jpg  

Old 8th September 2016, 22:36   #5662
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by roamer012 View Post
Hi Naren, Just wanted to know after how much time did you receive the survey call. I also tried registering on NEXA app however it keeps giving me error "Invalid VIN". However, I am yet to receive the invoice for my car since the dealership's system was down yesterday and as per the SA, he has punched the details in the system today.
I got the call within a month after buying the car. It's nothing serious buddy, just a feedback survey. You will be able to log into Nexa App once your details are uploaded in their system.

Congrats on your 1.6 S-Cross. I see couple of 1.6 on road these days and every week at least one Bhpian gets the car . I still wonder why Maruti is not importing the engine. Won't the 4500 engines imported be exhausted by now?
Dr.Naren is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th September 2016, 00:04   #5663
BANNED

Quote:
I still wonder why Maruti is not importing the engine. Won't the 4500 engines imported be exhausted by now?
+1.

Has Maruti started local production? Or, has Fiat started local production and maruti buying it? Or, only the enthusiastic team-bhpians are buying 1.6?
romeomidhun is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th September 2016, 00:09   #5664
BHPian

Has anybody got their NEXA Card yet? I have completed an year on the 6th but still haven't got the NEXA Card. My NEXA experience has been the worst of all, if you read my earlier posts. 😞
Old 9th September 2016, 06:34   #5665
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunejarahul View Post
Has anybody got their NEXA Card yet? I have completed an year on the 6th but still haven't got the NEXA Card. My NEXA experience has been the worst of all, if you read my earlier posts. 😞
Yes I have received my Nexa card. It took about 6 months but it did come in a card folder by mail.
Old 9th September 2016, 07:38   #5666
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by devrawat View Post
Do diesel from different pumps really differ so much? It's a surprise for me. I just go for location convenient pump.
No, the fuel quality of different oil companies is not really different. Its just a perception.

Quote:
Congrats on your 1.6 S-Cross. I see couple of 1.6 on road these days and every week at least one Bhpian gets the car . I still wonder why Maruti is not importing the engine. Won't the 4500 engines imported be exhausted by now?
Thanks for the wishes . I do not know about the imported engines but the availability of 1.6 is not that scarce. Most of the dealerships in Punjab have at least 2-3 models of 1.6 variant available with them. I got mine within 3 days of booking and even got an August manufactured one.
Further the news of zeta and delta models being discontinued could not be verified as dealer confirmed with their sales officer over speakerphone and he said all the variants of 1.6 engine are being manufactured just that the wait time of such variants is close to one month. same goes for colors such as blue, silver etc.

Last edited by ampere : 9th September 2016 at 08:18. Reason: back to back posts merged; Formatted post
Old 9th September 2016, 09:39   #5667
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunejarahul View Post
You need to follow up on this aggressively, if you really need one. After applying for it 3 times from the App, I did not get any response neither from my dealer nor Nexa. So I wrote an email to Nexa regarding this. In few hours after I sent the email, my SA called me and said that "Sir, why did you write to Nexa? It becomes an escalation in that case." I said "That is exactly what it was. What about my Nexa card? How long should I wait for it" Then he says "Sir, I forgot to add your details into the system for the card. I will do it right away. Sir, next time please call me directly for any concerns".

And then I received the card in 6 days at home. So much for a premium service.
ajay_satpute is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th September 2016, 10:45   #5668
BHPian

The much criticised and very much bad mouthed JK Elanzo 205/60R16 in S-Cross.

I have completed ~20,000KMs / 1 Year and the tyres are as good as new. No signs of ageing / wear and tear. I do not think the tyre needs the kind of verbal abuse it faced on many online forums.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti S-Cross : Official Review-fr.jpg  

Maruti S-Cross : Official Review-fl.jpg  

Maruti S-Cross : Official Review-rl.jpg  

Maruti S-Cross : Official Review-rr.jpg  

Sree73 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 9th September 2016, 11:15   #5669
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sree73 View Post
The much criticised and very much bad mouthed JK Elanzo 205/60R16 in S-Cross.

I have completed ~20,000KMs / 1 Year and the tyres are as good as new. No signs of ageing / wear and tear. I do not think the tyre needs the kind of verbal abuse it faced on many online forums.
Agreed!!

I am also running on stock tyres. These tyres have good off road grip and decent enough on roads. I just find the tyre noise on higher side. And Yes, I can definitely live with stock JK tyres. Even my SX4 had stock JK tyres and I had issues after 75 percent of tyre wear.
Dr.Naren is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th September 2016, 12:36   #5670
Distinguished - BHPian

Putting rest to speculations of pessimists thinking MS will axe the DDiS320!

Maruti Suzuki resumes imports of the 1.6MJD engines, speculated to make debut in India in Vitara ( Grand Vitara) too. More to come

Maruti S-Cross : Official Review-capture.jpg

Source- Zauba

Last edited by volkman10 : 9th September 2016 at 12:53.
volkman10 is offline   (17) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks