Brezza - 10056
Ertiga - 5660
S Cross 2113
Gypsy-179
volkman10 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th November 2016, 02:42   #6077
BHPian

Re: Maruti S-Cross : Official Review

Got the 1st free checkup done at TR Sawhney, Mayapuri. 1000 KMs came up while I was on way to the SC. I was with the car all the time, no problems were reported. Got the seat covers installed on Sunday which costed me 12,000/-. The odometer is at 1400 KMs.

Looking forward to the upcoming drive to Himachal Pradesh in the last week of November before I drive down to Bombay in December.

Maruti S-Cross : Official Review-img_4163.jpg

Maruti S-Cross : Official Review-img_4170.jpg

Maruti S-Cross : Official Review-img_4172.jpg

Maruti S-Cross : Official Review-img_4177.jpg

Maruti S-Cross : Official Review-img_4181.jpg

Maruti S-Cross : Official Review-img_4184.jpg

Maruti S-Cross : Official Review-img_4198.jpg

Maruti S-Cross : Official Review-img_4212.jpg

Maruti S-Cross : Official Review-img_4213.jpg

Maruti S-Cross : Official Review-img_4199.jpg
sinharishi is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 9th November 2016, 06:06   #6078
BHPian

S-Cross October sales is 2113 units. For detailed model wise breakup please refer the source - Autopunditz

http://www.autopunditz.com/
Old 9th November 2016, 18:04   #6079
BHPian

With blockbuster successes like Brezza, Creta and Baleno constantly clocking anywhere between 7000 and 10000 units a month and the EcoSport continuing to churn healthy numbers, S-Cross owners can take respite in the fact that they can boast of exclusivity, without the associated risk of poor after sales support.

BTW, here's something we may never ever see again

Maruti S-Cross : Official Review-gains_scross.jpg

Courtesy: Numbers from September '16
pannags is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 9th November 2016, 18:18   #6080
BHPian

I received a call from service advisor. The front disc, break pad and axle beam have been replaced under warranty. The clutch too, is faulty I suppose. They'll replace it under warranty, but that would take a week, as they have to receive the parts. I also reported the difficulty in engaging sixth gear in first and second service, which wasn't sorted. This time he has told it may be because of the clutch and let's check after clutch replacement. The ICE has a mind of its own. Would skip stations, not work for few minutes. Didn't report regarding ICE, considering mine is a zeta and I had got reverse cam with on screen display done. So, I'm not sure if it would work if software upgrade is done. I'm not happy, because it's the second time axle beam and disc is getting replaced and my car will be for a week in service station. Nexa, is the new Volkswagen I suppose. If it was Volkswagen, then people would have been happy bashing for sure.
Dani7766 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th November 2016, 21:43   #6081
BHPian

@dani7766 - I think you unfortunately have a lemon. I think you should write to Maruti about this. This is 3rd case of rear axle replacement I have heard for s-cross.
Old 10th November 2016, 07:23   #6082
BHPian

It's not only me. Many have the problems I've reported. I vaguely remember that another member too got rear axle beam replaced twice. ICE has been a problem for many. The sixth gear slotting issue have been for others. Braking issue may be a specific case. And the time taken is more worrying than anything else. Should I write to Maruti about replacement of the car?

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 12th November 2016 at 07:36. Reason: Typo.
Old 10th November 2016, 09:54   #6083
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani7766 View Post
It's not only me. Many have the problems I've reported. I vaguely remember that another member too got rear axle beam replaced twice. ICE has been a problem for many. The sixth gear slotting issue have been for others. Braking issue may be a specific case. And the time taken is more worrying than anything else. Should I write to Maruti about replacement of the car?
Contacting Maruti via email or call isn't going to be enough. Either raise a complaint via NEXA app or shoot an email to NEXA regarding the consistent problems and requesting a replacement. As another member mentioned, this has been a Volkswagen-esque scenario.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 12th November 2016 at 07:37. Reason: Quoted post edited.
Old 10th November 2016, 13:29   #6084
BHPian

Just noticed. Looks like my left side fog lamp has stopped working. Tried shaking fog lamp connector by opening cover from front wheel. it worked for a day but stopped working again.have to visit service centre as it looks bit weird now

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 12th November 2016 at 07:38. Reason: Grammar.
Old 10th November 2016, 18:43   #6085
BHPian

I am also facing an issue since the last couple of days. The airbag warning light is always on. This is the first technical issue I have seen in the car. I have spoken to the Nexa service manager and will most probably be visiting him tomorrow / weekend to solve the issue. Hope it is not serious and some sensor error.
Old 11th November 2016, 10:58   #6086
BHPian

Hi. Nexa Shivajinaga, Pune have some cars for immediate delivery. In case anyone is interested PM me for contact details. As for me Nexa, Aundh is closer so had booked a car from there. Now waiting for Mr.RTO to register my car. Has been applied on Monday but still RTO have not cleared the registration.
Old 11th November 2016, 13:13   #6087
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigkey View Post
The airbag warning light is always on.

Hope it is not serious and some sensor error.
Mostly it will be a sensor issue or a Rat menace.
Had similar issue in SX4 and it turned out to be a rat menace.
Old 11th November 2016, 17:30   #6088
BHPian

Quote:
I am also facing an issue since the last couple of days. The airbag warning light is always on. This is the first technical issue I have seen in the car. I have spoken to the Nexa service manager and will most probably be visiting him tomorrow / weekend to solve the issue. Hope it is not serious and some sensor error.
Quote:
Originally Posted by prasanna_indaje View Post
Mostly it will be a sensor issue or a Rat menace.
Had similar issue in SX4 and it turned out to be a rat menace.
Thankfully, it was not a rat menace. Looks like it was the seat belt pre-tensioner connector being loose in the passenger side. The service guys identified the issue in less than a minute and disconnected and reconnected it. The warning went off and has not come on since then. I hope the issue was resolved for good

Last edited by SDP : 12th November 2016 at 16:23. Reason: typo
Vigkey is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th November 2016, 06:41   #6089
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sree73 View Post
Update on the squeaking sound from the driver seat base. Kept the seat height adjustment to the minimum and checked. Sound totally disappeared in all the conditions of sharp turn / running over bad patches / speed breakers. So, the culprit is height adjustment mechanism.

Now need to check whether the sound comes only in the max height position or any positions in between also.
Tried the seat height adjustment in various positions. The squeaking sound comes in the last 10% of the max seat height position only. Adjusted the seat height just two strokes short of the height adjustment lever. Working perfectly fine. No sound and peace of mind too
Sree73 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th November 2016, 11:39   #6090
BHPian

Quote:
Thankfully, it was not a rat menace. Looks like it was the seat belt pre-tensioner connector being loose in the passenger side. The service guys identified the issue in less than a minute and disconnected and reconnected it. The warning went off and has not come on since then. I hope the issue was resolved food good
Sounds like a known issue if it was spotted so fast. Good to know
Palio_2005 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks