Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th November 2017, 20:35   #8161
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti S-Cross : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaganpec2002 View Post
Could you share the cost for the same if it is ok!!
Wolf Remap price for 1.3 MJD is 25K. This includes lifetime free support. Any updates / tweaks in future would be free of cost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneCollector View Post
I wonder how can I get it done. 🤔
Do get in touch with Wolf team. They travel to all major cities. As per their fb page, they are in Delhi now
Dr.Naren is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 12th November 2017, 22:13   #8162
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMINC View Post
Approx 75k kms run on Wolf map.
Congrats. A few queries:

1. Any downside of the remap?? Hope no issues with the synchros?

2. Have you made any changes to the maintenance schedule post remap?? Many people advise for better/ quicker lube changes.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 12th November 2017, 22:37   #8163
Senior - BHPian

I should meet wolf soon. The stock 1.3 is boring and lethargic. Never driven a wolf'd car before. It gives confidence in knowing that GSMINC has been having no issues with the mileage he has under his belt.
Old 12th November 2017, 22:51   #8164
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by govigov View Post
I should meet wolf soon. The stock 1.3 is boring and lethargic. Never driven a wolf'd car before.
Wolf Moto is based out of Kochi. 3 of my friends got switchable maps for their S-Cross 1.3 from Wolf Moto yesterday including BHPian sudeepg.

Quote:
It gives confidence in knowing that GSMINC has been having no issues with the mileage he has under his belt.
Wolf Moto is quite popular for 1.3 MJD and they have remapped hundreds of Fiat cars with 1.3 MJD and I have seen only positive reviews in Fiat forums
Dr.Naren is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th November 2017, 23:36   #8165
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Naren View Post
Wolf Moto is based out of Kochi.
For me, even Delhi is 1100kms away. And in no way these guys can ever come to my part of the country. I'll see how I can get it done, keeping fingers crossed. Maybe I'll speak to them and plan some time next summer coz with winters approaching, it's going to be very foggy here.

Last edited by BoneCollector : 12th November 2017 at 23:39.
Old 13th November 2017, 11:11   #8166
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzinblut View Post
Is it really worth to have a nexa card?
They charged Rs. 1180 for the nexa card and loaded 1257 points (1point =Rs.0.75, 1257 points = Rs. 942.75). So my cost is higher than the benefit I got. It would have offset the cost had I purchased Maruti Insurance. Got 1400 points (after following up regularly for 4 months) for the purchase of Ignis.

You get a good number of points only if you refer someone or when you renew insurance.

MyNexa card is not at all worthy, go for it only if you have enough free time to send 'love' letters to nexaexperience and make calls to your RM/SRM/QM etc.

There is no proper training given to Nexa staff regarding the card. What they know is only selling, they do not know how / where to redeem the points, what to do when a customer gives a referral and request for referral points.

It is better to reject the card. If you are purchasing the card, you are doing so at the cost of your 'peace of mind'.
dudevarkey is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 13th November 2017, 15:10   #8167
BHPian

Quote:
S-Cross 1.3 : Switchable maps by Wolf Moto!

Wolf Moto tuner, Rajiv has cracked the ECU codes of S-Cross 1.3 and developed switchable maps. It's the same concept as Wolf switchable maps for Fiat cars. 6 of my friends had got their S-Cross 1.3 remapped from Wolf moto few months back and Wolf has been updating them with switchable maps now.
Doc bring it on to Chennai. Am waiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by govigov View Post
I should meet wolf soon. The stock 1.3 is boring and lethargic. Never driven a wolf'd car before. It gives confidence in knowing that GSMINC has been having no issues with the mileage he has under his belt.
Please do govigov. Even with the initial map which I have, there has been tremendous improvement in city drives.

Last edited by navin : 13th November 2017 at 15:46.
Ananthc is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th November 2017, 15:17   #8168
BHPian

Quote:
S-Cross 1.3 : Switchable maps by Wolf Moto!

Wolf Moto tuner, Rajiv has cracked the ECU codes of S-Cross 1.3 and developed switchable maps. It's the same concept as Wolf switchable maps for Fiat cars. 6 of my friends had got their S-Cross 1.3 remapped from Wolf moto few months back and Wolf has been updating them with switchable maps now.
Thanks Naren. My observations on my ownership thread here http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post4304644
sudeepg is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th November 2017, 15:31   #8169
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ananthc View Post
Doc bring it on to Chennai. Am waiting
I have already informed Rajiv, till then you got to enjoy your single map . I have done my part of motivating Rajiv to develop switchable maps for S-Cross 1.3 .

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudeepg View Post
Thanks Naren. My observations on my ownership thread here
I am jealous. Even S-Cross 1.6 owners want switchable maps, haha.
Dr.Naren is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th November 2017, 12:16   #8170
BHPian

One query on the Switchable remaps on S-Cross. How actually a user can Switch between different maps? Is this can be done on the fly? Including reverting back to the stock map.

Last edited by Sree73 : 14th November 2017 at 12:18.
Old 14th November 2017, 12:30   #8171
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sree73 View Post
One query on the Switchable remaps on S-Cross. How actually a user can Switch between different maps? Is this can be done on the fly? Including reverting back to the stock map.
The maps can be switched when the car is in ignition mode. The map indication is on temperature gauge and switching is done by pressing A pedal.

There is no option to switch the maps when you are driving. But Wolf Moto has one optional feature. Suppose you are in Map 1, the ECU will switch on fly to most powerful Map 4 at any defined RPM to help in quick overtaking.
Old 16th November 2017, 08:43   #8172
BHPian

From today morning, the car gives 4 beeps while closing / opening with key. The same scenario with door switch also. Till yesterday, it was 1 beep for closing and 2 beeps while opening. What could be the reason for this automatic setting change?
Old 16th November 2017, 09:00   #8173
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sree73 View Post
From today morning, the car gives 4 beeps while closing / opening with key. The same scenario with door switch also. Till yesterday, it was 1 beep for closing and 2 beeps while opening. What could be the reason for this automatic setting change?
Its an indication of an intrusion or manual unlocking of the car when it was locked. Was the alarm triggered anytime when you had locked the car?
Old 16th November 2017, 09:24   #8174
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
Its an indication of an intrusion or manual unlocking of the car when it was locked. Was the alarm triggered anytime when you had locked the car?
No alarm was triggered when I had locked the car. But, I had parked my car on the road side for couple of hours yesterday. Does this mean somebody tried to intrude during that time?
Old 16th November 2017, 12:31   #8175
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Congrats. A few queries:

1. Any downside of the remap?? Hope no issues with the synchros?

2. Have you made any changes to the maintenance schedule post remap?? Many people advise for better/ quicker lube changes.

Regards,
Shashi
1. Nothing much except that the car smokes a lot under hard acceleration or if you floor the throttle

2. Absolutely no changes to maintenance, just that I only use/change Mobil mineral oil along with change of Air filter & engine oil filter every 10k kms
GSMINC is online now   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks