Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd March 2020, 23:55   #2536
BHPian

Re: Tata Tiago : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusionbang View Post
This issues was faced in my Tiago couple of times and it was diagnosed to be a faulty fuel pump. 2016 Tiago models had this issue, not sure the later one's had or not.
I’m not quite sure on this one but won’t a faulty fuel pump throw a check engine light on the cluster. Some trouble codes related to the fuel system (like P0087) ??
Old 24th March 2020, 19:06   #2537
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhoneycake View Post
I’m not quite sure on this one but won’t a faulty fuel pump throw a check engine light on the cluster. Some trouble codes related to the fuel system (like P0087) ??
Not sure, if it did. I was not around when the issue occurred. But the symptoms were exactly same as mentioned above. And it is not something easily reproducible. Now after the pump was changed, no issues at all.
Old 24th March 2020, 19:46   #2538
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusionbang View Post
Not sure, if it did. I was not around when the issue occurred. But the symptoms were exactly same as mentioned above. And it is not something easily reproducible. Now after the pump was changed, no issues at all.
I wish we can find out the part number and year of manufacture of these faulty fuel pumps. Not sure if there is a pattern there such as a series or specific year or so. It will be helpful to remain cautious on those long drives. Getting road side assistance from Tata is not as easy as Maruti and when you are with family on that remote location at dusk, you can only imagine further.
Old 28th March 2020, 13:32   #2539
BHPian

What you will like in 2020 BS6 TiagoXZA plus

1. New Front Altroz inspired design with impact 2.0 bonnet lines
2. New Design front seats, seat adjustment levers
3. Improved fit and finish overall Quality of plastics
4. Reverse parking camera integrated to 7" touch screen camera can be used when car moves in forward direction as rear view mirror.
5. Chunky, stylish Flat bottom steering with thumb contours with audio contols on left side and horn on both ends

What you don't like in 2020 BS6 TiagoXZA plus :

In BS6 TiagoXZA plus the following features are deleted:
1) Projector Headlamps
2) Side body moulding
3) Sports drive mode
4) Ignition Key illumination
5) Rear parking sensors reduced to two from four

On 28th February 2020, Friday I called Tata car dealers in Chennai and one dealer Lakshmi Tata in OMR had one December 2019 manufactured car in white dual tone, I went 60kms to the other end of Chennai, and saw the car in their Thazambur yard.

My considered alternative car Choices:

1) Tiago petrol XZA Plus AMT top end automatic variant
2) Nexon petrol XZA Plus Optional with Sun roof top top end automatic variant
3) Ford Ecosport BS4 Signature edition

As the intention is to replace my daily bike ride with a small car, I selected TiagoXZA plus as it is smal and spacious and good average milege of 13-17kmpl in city and highway drive

Booking experience:

Initially I have decided to buy a Tata TiagoXZA plus petrol top end AMT variant as last BS4 version in white dual tone was available at an on Road price of Rs6.48L. I was considering 1L net Discounts offered to me on BS4.

I was getting 90K discount and I was to take insurance from policy bazaar and a reverse parking camera along with mudflaps and mats as free accesseries along with ORVMs painted in Red colour. The car to be registered and delivered on 05th March 2020.

I paid 10K advance. Next day dealership pressurised me to invoice it for February month. I transferred 6.29L excluding insurance.

Choosing 1L expensive 2020 Victory Yellow BS6 Tiago XZA Plus AMT over BS4 version:

But on Sunday 01st March 2020, I was watching BS6 Tiago and two tiago ads showing Yellow Tiago and I was not happy with the booked BS4 TiagoXZA plus white Dual tone as its headlight had yellow horizontal blinker on its projector headlamp assembly which sort of reminded old indica.

As Only 2020 Tiago BS6 has gone through the NCAP crash test and scored 4stars out of five for adult safety and 3stars out of five for Child safety.

For rising above 1L net discount offered on BS4 Tiago XZA Plus AMT, I gave priority to NCAP test, fresh front design, BS6 Engine with balancer shaft for better NVH and New Yellow colour. I always liked yellow since Zen, WagonR days.

Tata Tiago : Official Review-img_20200323_132757.jpg

On 03rd March, 2020 Monday Morning I called dealership and told I need the booking is to be done for 2020 Tiago in Victory Yellow and need the delivery to be on or before 13th March 2020.

The dealership found a buyer for white BS4 model and sold it at 70K discount.

They had a back order placed for 2020 Tiago XZA plus in dual tone which they said will be invoiced in my name on priority.

The dealership on 09th March 2020 couldnot confirm delivery on or before 13th March 2020. The sales manager confirmed his inability and agreed for refund.

I called the dealership on Wednesday, 11th March 2020 to check status of refund. The Team Leader told he is arranging for the car delivery on 13th March 2020, as the car has arrived that morning.

I went to the dealership saw the car in person, negotiated to get 15K total discount, took insurance from policy bazaar for 19K as dealership was quoting 37K. Paid the difference in price, gave 5photos, Original Adhar card.

With some delay on the 13th March 2020 at 8pm, I took delivery of my 2020 Tata TiagoXZA plus petrol AMT.
Tata Tiago : Official Review-img_20200314_004455.jpg

During my PDI check the car had 8kms on the ODO but during delivery it had 100kms on ODO as the registration is done at RTO near my home which is 35kms from the dealership.

Final onroad price:

Ex show room price : 6.6 L
RTO + Registration charges : 70K
Insurance bought at Policy bazaar : 20K
Discount: 10K
Free Accessories : Mudflaps, Foot mats.
The net on road price for 2020 BS6 Tata TiagoXZA plus dual tone petrol AMT variant is Rs 7.4L

Tata Tiago : Official Review-img_20200323_132619-1.jpg

Engine & Brakes:

Only one choice of Engine. Tata's own 3cylinder naturally aspirated 1.2 Ltr proven Revotron petrol engine which provides 86PS power and 113 NM torque at 3300rpm.
Driveability is good as you can go over speed breakers while gear indicator indicates 2A. Absorbs potholes reasonably.

Engine is agile and revv happy upto 5K. No vibration felt on gear lever or on Steering wheel. If Tata gives Nexon's Turbo charged engine with 120PS and 170NM torque with AMT on TiagoXZA it will be a very hot Automatuc hatch.

Tiago JTP is turbo charged but comes in manual gearbox configuration which produces Nexon's power output.

Braking is effective not very spongy. Car Stops effectively when braked hard.

City & Higway milege:

On Saturday, 14th March 2020 took the car on highway for 190kms and the car was comfortable in city and on highway. It has a speed limit at 80km and a red indication comes on display with a single alarm.

On tankful to tankful method checked milege and it consumed 12.5ltrs petrol for 190 kms which is about 15kmpl milege.

On 20th March took the car on highway for 275 kms drive. On tankful to tankful it consumed 16 ltrs petrol and this time being a fourlane highway, at drive speed between 75/105 km/ hr I got a milege of 17kmpl.

Being an AMT with ARAI milege of 19kmpl for 2020 BS6 TiagoXZA plus, I am realistic not expect more than current 17kmpl milege on tankful to tankful at auto cut and round off to nearby round figure. However the Average displayed on the DIS screen shows 13.3kmpl for the total 828 kms driven sofar. On filling Full tank the Distance to empty shows a range of 470kms for 35Liters petrol.

I will reset the trip meters and check the milege on my next highway trip based on tankful to tankful method at auto cut-off st the same petrol bunk possibly at same pump.

The car has done 828 kms as of now.

Other important points.

1)Steering is electronic type and light to hold in city and highway. Feed back is good.
2)Tyres are 175/60/R15 size with diamond cut alloy wheels. Spare tyre is 14" steel wheel.
3)Boot is 242 liters can hold three medium luggage pieces
4)The car has turning radius of 4.9 meters.
5) New design headlamps & fog lamps are very effective at night driving. Halogen headlamps gets heated up fast.
6) sufficient storage points are available inside cabin to keep mobile phones, water bottles, you need to get narrow bottom cups as the cup holders are not suitable for normal cups.
7) Glove box is cooled, spacious, got a segment for keeping tablet although tray is fixed. You have got place for visiting cards & pen holder inside Glove box. Glove box opens slowly but not lockable.

With AMT, one can enjoy the city & highway drive. at the signals the new victory yellowcolour and fresh front looks of Tiago turns few heads to look at it.

Niggles:

Finding a bit of rattling in the idol placing area if I touch with a finger it vanishes. May be I will place idols at the center.
Attached Thumbnails
Tata Tiago : Official Review-img20200326090710.jpg  

Last edited by Aditya : 28th March 2020 at 13:36.
harimakesh is offline   (16) Thanks
Old 28th March 2020, 13:32   #2540
BHPian

Tata Tiago : Official Review-img_20200323_131344-10.jpg

Tata Tiago : Official Review-img_20200323_192413.jpg

My Driving Experience

From driver Seat by adjusting the seat height & Steering position driver gets good view of road. All the controls are with in reach of driver. Manual day & night IRVM is good. ORVMs are large and provides good visibility.

Crank the engine, the speedo on full digital cluster goes upto 199 and settles to 0.
Key hole illumination is deleted in BS6 Tiago.

No vibration felt on Gear lever or on Steering wheel of 2020 BS6 TiagoXZA plus. The service guy who participated in training told balancer shaft has been added to new Tiago petrol BS6 engine like in Tigor & Altroz.

Under bonnet insulation is provided for better NVH. Engine bay is neat and spacious. It can accommodate bigger engine in future. Exide battery is provided. Open the bonnet crank the engine there is shake in engine characteristic to 3 pot configuration.
Tata Tiago : Official Review-img_20200325_193347-1.jpg

Quick Overtaking with AMT is little tricky but you can go to manual override to go down on gearing. Sports mode deletion is a bad decision. Tata wanted to highlight multi drive mode on Altroz and deleted on Tiago and Tigor.

Creep function in AMT is useful in bumper to bumper city traffic conditions.

Ride and handling is very good. But my mind compares Tiago with Safari on taking pot holes, bad roads. Thats unfair.

Parking, turning Tiago in a village narrow road is a breeze. My mind Again compares it with white elephant Safari.

Impact 2.0 Tata cars Safety package:

Tata motors's manufacturing philosophy has moved significantly into providing safer, feature rich, modern cars. Twin air bags, rear parking sensors, Four channel ABS, Corner Stability Control, are provided from Tiago's base XE model. Top XZ+ variant gets Rear parking Camera with active guide lines.

Nice interior redesign touches:

New Altroz inspired Flat bottom steering wheel is quite chunky to hold. Thumb contours help easy comfortable handling of steering while on highways, taking U turns, while at parking.

Tata Tiago : Official Review-img_20200325_193605.jpg

Dead pedal is provided to keep left leg. Being AMT with just two pedals left leg can be kept relaxed.

Driver seat adjuster lever is re designed and good in quality smoother to operate.

Full Digital Instrument cluster is clean and neat. It provides gear position if in AMT mode 1st gear, it reads 1A and if toggled to manual it reads 1M.

Nice exterior redesign touches:

Wiper jets are now not exposed out, they are neatly tucked inside of the black plastic above bonnet. Wiper arms too are partially tucked inside the black plastic above bonnet.
Tata Tiago : Official Review-img_20200325_193219.jpg

Wiping is quiet and neat. Wiper blade quality is very good. From the jet, water is sprayed only at the bottom of the windshield and the blades bring water to upper area of wind shield.

Front fog lamps are placed a bit high. Helps in night driving.

Tata chose NOT to give Projector headlights and DRLs on BS6 Tiago at this point of time perhaps saves for an update after an year or two to update Tiago in its BS6 life cycle.

Interiors:
New design front seats are good in comfort. Hugs your back and medium hard sponge is good for long drives. Double stitching on seats looks attractive. New design front seat adjustable headrests are good for long drives.

Leg room is sufficient in fron and back seats. Shoulder room is adequate. I am 5.7" for my height more than adequate space is available. May be if reat passenger is taller than 6feet height then head room will be limited for such tall person.

Tata Tiago : Official Review-img20200325192201.jpg

Front door pockets must have been modified to accommodate 1ltr water bottle which normally we buy. You have to have 500ml bottles to use the front door pockets.
Tata Tiago : Official Review-img_20200325_193126.jpg

Single cabin lamp is provided. LED light is bright enough to illuminate the cabin. Reading lights must have been provided at the front.
Tata Tiago : Official Review-img20200325191653.jpg

Rear doors however hold 1liter water bottle each. Rear seat is wide enough. The hump is causing discomfort for rear seat middle passenger. Four passengers can travel in full comfort
Rear seat Thigh support is adequate.
Tata Tiago : Official Review-img20200325191632.jpg

Behind hand brake you can hold an 1liter bottle.
Tata Tiago : Official Review-img20200325191445.jpg

Deletion of 12V charging socket for rear passenger, Boot lamp, Rearparcel tray holding string ropes are bad as they cost very little.

Piano black inserts collect dust like magnets both inside and outside ORVMs mirrors, front grill.

Harman 8 speaker Audio system:

The Harman Audio system is superb in clarity. Android auto is helpful to get the google map displayed on 7" Touch screen. Audio controls provided on Steering wheel are now only on left side button cluster. Easy to use and toggle between radio and songs on your phone. Bluetooth connectivity is nice to use.

Tata Tiago : Official Review-img_20200325_193517.jpg

Fully automatic cabin Air-conditioning:

Fully automatic AC is efficient. Cools cabin rapidly even after parking in 42deg summer heat of Chennai. AC blower Fan at 7 speed is a bit noisy. But once the cabin is cooled blower at speed 3 and 22deg sets comfortable cabin climate.
Tata Tiago : Official Review-img_20200325_193449.jpg

Being an AMT on Top end BS6 Tiago XZAplus model Tata could have offered usedul functionalities like cruise control, Engine on/Off button. But Unfortunately Tata went on deleting features in BS6 Tiago.

Useful features and driver information:
In BS6 TiagoXZA plus enjoy the welcome function of ORVMs opening, enjoy reading useful information like outside temperature, Gear position indication, Time, Distance to Empty, instant fuel economy indication.

Now even if front passenger forgets to put on seatbelt the audio visual alarm makes them to be disciplined. If driver forgets to take off hand brake, turn off headlights, then you get audio visual alarms, all door close indication.
Attached Thumbnails
Tata Tiago : Official Review-img_20200325_193104.jpg  

Tata Tiago : Official Review-img20200325191000.jpg  

Last edited by Aditya : 28th March 2020 at 13:38.
harimakesh is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 28th March 2020, 13:33   #2541
BHPian

Full Digital Instrument cluster with Larger Display Driver information System:

Enough information for Driver.
Digital Individual Door open indication.
Gear position indication.
Driver Seatbelt warning indication.
Passenger seatbelt warning seems to be connected with weight sensor on passenger seat.
Trip A and Trip B meters.
Average fuel economy indication

Tata Tiago : Official Review-img_20200326_173125.jpg
Instant fuel economy indication.
Distance to Empty
Tata Tiago : Official Review-img_20200326_173039.jpg

Youthful BS6 Tiago with his elderly sibling BS3 Safari
Tata Tiago : Official Review-img20200326171501.jpg

Rear three quarter view. Tiago looks great.
Tata Tiago : Official Review-img_20200326_173214.jpg
Rear spoiler with HMSL, glass area with demister, wiper wash.
Tata Tiago : Official Review-img20200326171442.jpg

What could have made 2020 BS6 Tiago top end XZA plus variant stand out better?:

1) Projector headlamps (Deleted feature)
2) Side body plastic moulding (Deleted feature)
3) Tyre size 185/70/R15 for better grip, higher ground clearance
4) Sports Drive mode (Deleted feature)
5) Cruise control
6) Keyless entry
7) Shark fin antenna
8) 12V socket for rear passenger (Deleted feature)
9) Rear ac vents
10) Front door pockets to hold 1L bottle
12) Seat pockets
13) Front Reading lights
14) Parcel tray strings (Deleted feature)
15) Boot lamp (Deleted feature)
16) Mood lighting
17) DRLs
18) Lock & Illumination in the glove box
19) Centre console with sliding Armrest
20) Ignition Keyhole illumination/ Pushbutton start
21) Extended warranty for additional Three years 75000 kms making it total 5 years 150000 kms.

Tata motors increased prices of Top end Tiago variant in guise of BS6 but instead of updating with more useful features, Tata motors unfortunately chosen to reduce existing features on Top End Tiago XZA+ variant.

On the other hand, base Tiago XE variant gets useful upgrades like 14" tyres, flat bottom steering wheel, Full Digital Instrument cluster, Full fabric seats, refreshed front grill with chrome finish. Now Front & side looks of base Tiago XE variant and Top end XZA+ looks almost the same now.

Tata motors Perhaps wants to take away Tiago Top end variant features and keep them for Altroz and upcoming HBX as differentiators. But Tiago has been a volume car for Tata motors right from its launch in September 2016.

Tiago Top end XZA plus variant price is 7.5L on Road Chennai. It is not a cheap car any more. Stripping of existing features from Tiago top end variant XZA+ is not justified.

Last edited by Aditya : 28th March 2020 at 13:40.
harimakesh is offline   (31) Thanks
Old 28th March 2020, 14:37   #2542
Senior - BHPian

Thanks for the review harimakesh. However 12V charging socket for rear passenger is not a deleted features. It was never provided since beginning.
tushky is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th March 2020, 15:21   #2543
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harimakesh View Post

Under bonnet insulation is provided for better NVH. Engine bay is neat and spacious. It can accommodate bigger engine in future. Exide battery is provided. Open the bonnet crank the engine there is shake in engine characteristic to 3 pot configuration.
Attachment 1983855
Congratulations on your new car, that is one good colour combination for the car.

Also I just noticed that TATA manages to properly paint the underside of the bonnet/hood unlike Honda does with cars like Honda Amaze.

Under side of bonnet/hood of Tiago

Tata Tiago : Official Review-img_20200325_193347-1.jpg

Underside of bonnet/hood of Amaze taken from our official review

Tata Tiago : Official Review-2018hondaamaze15.jpg
The Mechanic is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 28th March 2020, 19:12   #2544
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Congratulations on the car! Thanks for sharing the review; I think you should check with the Mods on making this an independent report.

Tata has added quite a few features in this facelift, which makes it a stronger proposition. I see your long list of missed features; do understand that Tiago plays in a fairly price sensitive field, is up against the Tata brand perception, and hasn't had a drastic upward price revision. I do hope Tata don't delete features as they did in the prior two years.
libranof1987 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th March 2020, 11:42   #2545
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tushky View Post
Thanks for the review harimakesh. However 12V charging socket for rear passenger is not a deleted features. It was never provided since beginning.
Atleast Tata motors must have given features of outgoing BS4 Tiago like projector headlamps, side body plastic moulding, Sports drive mode, boot lamp, rear parcel tray holding ropes.

Older Tata Indica Vista used to have storage tray under passenger seat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mechanic View Post
Congratulations on your new car, that is one good colour combination for the car.

Also I just noticed that TATA manages to properly paint the underside of the bonnet/hood unlike Honda does with cars like Honda Amaze.

Attachment 1984996

Attachment 1984997
There is a marked improvement in NVH level of Tiago. Addition of Balancer shaft, under bonnet insulation help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranof1987 View Post
Congratulations on the car! Thanks for sharing the review; I think you should check with the Mods on making this an independent report.

Tata has added quite a few features in this facelift, which makes it a stronger proposition. I see your long list of missed features; do understand that Tiago plays in a fairly price sensitive field, is up against the Tata brand perception, and hasn't had a drastic upward price revision. I do hope Tata don't delete features as they did in the prior two years.
Among Those listed features atleast five were deleted in 2020 top end XZA+ variant. Tigor got pushbutton start which must have been give to Tiago too. All these features wont cost much but buyer will not have reason to migrate from Tiago. Tata motors can only increase sales volume with most features at best price points with 4/5star NCAP ratings of Tiago/Tigor, Altroz/Nexon.

I feel at this time BS6 Tiago top end variantXZA Plus is deprived of many functional features from out going BS4 Tiago XZA Plus top end variant.
harimakesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th March 2020, 15:12   #2546
BHPian

Quote:
Full Digital Instrument cluster with Larger Display Driver information System
Congratulations on your new car, it's a fantastic product from TMC. I'm sure you will have a pleasant ownership ahead.
Anyway, Is that the check engine light on? Or I'm missing something
Also Passenger seat belt warning seems to be connected with weight sensor on passenger seat, how does it work?

Quote:
What could have made 2020 BS6 Tiago top end XZA plus variant stand out better?

1) Projector headlamps (Deleted feature)
21) Extended warranty for additional Three years 75000 kms making it total 5 years 150000 kms
I think addition of these features will make the car better, but then it will no longer be VFM preposition (which is the thing that many entry levels car buyers look for).

I may be wrong but apparently Indian buyers are willing to spend more premium on Hyundai (for more features) or Maruti Suzuki (even for lesser features), so keeping that VFM preposition is must for TMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mechanic View Post

Glad to see the 100% effort paid by TMC towards the better product, as noted above by our member, under bonnet colour finish, kudos TATA
gjnnbagal is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th May 2020, 22:25   #2547
BHPian

Quote:

1. New Front Altroz inspired design with impact 2.0 bonnet lines
2. New Design front seats, seat adjustment levers
3. Improved fit and finish overall Quality of plastics
4. Reverse parking camera integrated to 7" touch screen camera can be used when car moves in forward direction as rear view mirror.
5. Chunky, stylish Flat bottom steering with thumb contours with audio contols on left side and horn on both ends

What you don't like in 2020 BS6 TiagoXZA plus :

In BS6 TiagoXZA plus the following features are deleted:
1) Projector Headlamps
2) Side body moulding
3) Sports drive mode
4) Ignition Key illumination
5) Rear parking sensors reduced to two from four

Reagarding the deleted sports drive mode did you have an oppurtunity to drive the older versions? if so had there been any noticiable difference? my car was the one of the later XZA plus AMT BS4 models before they were phased out. As I was initially apprehensive on gettting a BS 4 model over the upcoming BS6 on a brief conversation with the representative, they casually mentioned that the BS6 would be a bit detuned with emphasis on greater fuel efficiency. Unfortunately I have nothing to show if there was acutally any difference, and regarding the deleted bootlamp I might have a solution I would do so a bit later as it is late when I have typed this post and I would have to look at my notes.
Old 27th May 2020, 11:15   #2548
Distinguished - BHPian

Congratulations harimakesh! What a lovely looking car there. Fantastic colour. It just can't be missed even in a million cars. Nice choice. Wish you unlimited safe & happy miles with the safe practical car.

A nice compact review. Why not report the post yourself to the mods & ask to be moved into a separate initial ownership thread in the relevent sub-forum? That way you can maintain a nice ownership record exclusively for your car.
Quote:
Atleast Tata motors must have given features of outgoing BS4 Tiago like projector headlamps, side body plastic moulding, Sports drive mode, boot lamp, rear parcel tray holding ropes.
Older Tata Indica Vista used to have storage tray under passenger seat.
Well to put it simply - unless TML deleted these features from the Tiago - the Altroz would not sell. Its only these features and little better design and materials in the Altroz that justify the higher pricing - considering the cars have the same engine under the bonnet for now.

With the new styling - even I find the Tiago a better choice on many aspects considering the VFM. If the features you mentioned also are given, it would be death bells for the Altroz. This deletion is a decision mandated by commercial aspects.
Reinhard is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 27th May 2020, 11:53   #2549
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinhard View Post
Well to put it simply - unless TML deleted these features from the Tiago - the Altroz would not sell. Its only these features and little better design and materials in the Altroz that justify the higher pricing - considering the cars have the same engine under the bonnet for now.
+1 to that.

Also, in the market, Tiago competes against Santro & Celerio, which themselves miss out on many features in their respective top variants, like Santro's top variant comes with steel wheels unlike Tiago which comes with alloys etc, considering that, Tiago is decently kitted.

Thanks to the over glorification of feature deletions topic by reviewers, buyers are looking at just that and are forgetting to look at the competitors who were beginning with lesser features. For example, for ease of the conversation, let's take the above example of alloy wheels, if Tata deletes them on Tiago's top trip, it immediately goes into the feature deletions thread and becomes a hot topic, but rarely people will notice or acknowledge that Tiago's competitors are not offering it on their top trims to start with.

Anyways, no two cars from any segment cannot have exactly same feature set, this makes feature comparison difficult, people take the call according to what set they prefer over the other with few compromises.
wheelguy is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th June 2020, 14:29   #2550
BHPian

Quote:

Harman 8 speaker Audio system:

The Harman Audio system is superb in clarity. Android auto is helpful to get the google map displayed on 7" Touch screen. Audio controls provided on Steering wheel are now only on left side button cluster. Easy to use and toggle between radio and songs on your phone. Bluetooth connectivity is nice to use.
Did you find any lag while using Android Auto in the infotainment system? For me, it sometimes takes over 5s for the apps to change. The maps audio guidance will be up to date, but the map display lags by almost a KM, leading me to miss turns. Told the SA, and they updated the system OS. But the issue is still there.

Also, for me the car jerks a lot when going over humps. Do you face the same issue? I conveyed it to the SA during the first service, and they said they tightened some bushes and it should be fine. But it didn't fix the issue.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks