Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th January 2017, 09:18   #1621
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Ford Endeavour : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid6639 View Post
Ford just needs to do one thing for the Endeavour in India and that's to get the all black interiors.
Oh please - some of us love beige / lighter colours. Enough with the all-black interiors . If anything, it should be optional, but certainly not pushed down one's throat.
GTO is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 11th January 2017, 09:53   #1622
BHPian

Really home there is a full feature 2.2 Titanium variant with Manual Transmission.

There is very limited option as far as MT is concerned.
Old 11th January 2017, 10:00   #1623
BHPian

Re: Dilemma of purchasing a 2017 model or 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjz View Post
I really don't want the trend model to be honest as I'll be driving it on daily basis almost 80km and want the premium feel of titanium with the black roof, leather clad dashboard, sync 3, front sensors and especially the airbags. I think all these things are essential for me so trend would be out of the question.
true trend is not loaded as titanium though just learnt yesterday that ford has hiked prices of all its models . so recheck with them before finalising now. Since had taken a price cover by paying im hit only by an increase in rto charges.
Deepu Sharma is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th January 2017, 10:42   #1624
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Oh please - some of us love beige / lighter colours. Enough with the all-black interiors . If anything, it should be optional, but certainly not pushed down one's throat.
I started liking the beige just because of the car otherwise black or dark colors are easier to maintain And i do agree that lighter colors give an airy feeling when you sit in the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepu Sharma View Post
true trend is not loaded as titanium though just learnt yesterday that ford has hiked prices of all its models . so recheck with them before finalising now. Since had taken a price cover by paying im hit only by an increase in rto charges.
Oh Boy, that's a bad news but expected. Do we know how much did Ford Hike ?

Last edited by sunishsamuel : 11th January 2017 at 10:45.
Old 11th January 2017, 15:09   #1625

Attached is the new pricelist for endeavour (Delhi/NCR). 3.2 Titanium has been increased by a lac
Arjz is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 11th January 2017, 15:21   #1626
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunishsamuel View Post
When boys want some relief from city traffic, they go to the outskirts.

Attachment 1593289

Without changing modes etc. the cars tackled most of the terrain with ease. We did some reasonable off-roading and hoping to do more next time.
Man...thanks a lot for posting this pic. I was getting a bit jittery about choosing the Grey color, since almost no one on this group has opted for it yet (I think). This Grey is exactly what I wanted - not too loud and not too 'cabbyish' ....Happy now
JeepSomeday is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th January 2017, 17:10   #1627
BHPian

Quote:
Attached is the new pricelist for endeavour (Delhi/NCR). 3.2 Titanium has been increased by a lac
please check i think that the old pricing let me see if i can attach the new one
Attached Thumbnails
Ford Endeavour : Official Review-img_09061.jpg  

Old 11th January 2017, 18:02   #1628
BHPian

Trend 4x4 mt increased by around 3 lacs. Shocking.
Old 11th January 2017, 18:45   #1629
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepu Sharma View Post
please check i think that the old pricing let me see if i can attach the new one
Looks like something wrong with the price list. 2.2 4x2 MT model is discontinued by ford but still listed in the price list !

Last edited by LionX : 11th January 2017 at 18:49.
Old 11th January 2017, 19:42   #1630

I think I'll stick with a 2016 model 2.2 Titanium Endy now. Getting a November built for almost 2 lac cheaper. Only gripe is that its in White, not a huge fan of white, but might have to live with it to save a few bucks
Old 11th January 2017, 20:40   #1631
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
3.2 Titanium has been increased by a lac
No, this is incorrect, check prices of December posted here. These are from Ludhiana/Chandigarh where prices are about 1-2 % higher due to VAT difference. New prices for Chandigarh are Rs 31,14 so increase looks nominal - around 40,000. But they increased prices in the beginning of December by 70,000 so overall increase from November prices is Rs 1,20 Lac. However, on other Trend variants, there are no changes.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offici...ml#post4107086

Also, Ford has updated website with new prices

https://www.india.ford.com/suvs/endeavour/

Quote:
Only gripe is that its in White, not a huge fan of white, but might have to live with it to save a few bucks
White is a nice colour but if you don't like then go for 2017 model & order colour of your choice, It will always keep on coming back to you, from my personal experience. There is no change in List price on Trend you will only lose Discounts. Maybe you can negotiate 50-75 K on 2017 model year as well if you bargain hard.

Looks FORD guys are simply going after Fortuner. They have priced lower variants which has pretty much same features as in Toyota but is about 5 Lac cheaper. This is a significant difference and should hopefully give them numbers. Titanium is now at par with Fortuner but FORD is having far more features/ gadgets, maybe FORD now earns more in Titanium.

Last edited by Turbanator : 11th January 2017 at 20:46.
Turbanator is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 11th January 2017, 21:00   #1632
Senior - BHPian

Guy's have 3.2 variants prices increased in January ? I didn't find any price increase on their website but even after we made the full payment on 27th December 2016 with 2016 December pricing, they kept postponing by not billing me nor giving me my VIN.

Finally after repeated threats to cancel the order, they gave the VIN today but said the price has increase by 2.36 Lakhs OTR excluding insurance since we are taking that from outside.

The dealer says the price has been increased by Ford for 2017 model year and they were allowed to bill only after 10th Jan.
Old 11th January 2017, 21:23   #1633

Which variant did you book? Even I was giving a cheaper price in December but in Jan it went quite northwards. I am getting a Nov 2016 2.2 titanium for 30.40 OTR and if I want to opt for 2017 its 32.50 OTR with no negotiation scope apart from a few thousand buck from getting insurance from outside.

Even I am getting confused on how the whole thing is working as Turbanator rightly said December had a price increase but ford was still giving the cars at November rate.
Old 11th January 2017, 23:11   #1634
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Which variant did you book? Even I was giving a cheaper price in December but in Jan it went quite northwards. I am getting a Nov 2016 2.2 titanium for 30.40 OTR and if I want to opt for 2017 its 32.50 OTR with no negotiation scope apart from a few thousand buck from getting insurance from outside.

Even I am getting confused on how the whole thing is working as Turbanator rightly said December had a price increase but ford was still giving the cars at November rate.
I opted for the 3.2 Titanium. Previously the OTR price was 34.xx without insurance, now it's 2.3 Lakhs more than that. My dealer has no stock of 2016 models, it's all 2017 now. Guess they are increasing prices based on the huge demand now for Titanium variants.
Old 12th January 2017, 10:33   #1635
BHPian

Quote:

hi which dealer in noida are you going to im getting 27 otr for trend 3.2 for a 16 model after price rise as had taken price cover but hit by hike of roughly 25 k on rto charges. i have booked the golden bronze colour and think this is better value . had initially planned crysta but the the price of 19.4 otr for gx which is absolutely naked sounds poor value and one will need to spend another 1 lac on getting it with basic requirements of audio etc. so thought will take a leap
Deepu Sharma is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks