Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Old 11th December 2018, 21:37   #3616
BHPian

Default Re: Ford Endeavour : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by n.devdath View Post
Turbonator is right, road tax is calculated on the list price and the same applies to Bangalore as well.
The best way of negotiating a deal is by asking for a detailed break-up of the ex-showroom, road tax, insurance and other accessories being offered so that you have a clear picture and can then compare it to other quotes.

Both Cauvery and JSP Ford are good dealers, which one are you in touch with?

There are multiple customers of each one of them in touch and they can help you with getting the best deal.
JSP Ford. I am more inclined to 2.2 Titanium because I found that easier to drive in the city (specifically bumper to bumper. I did a test drive in peak traffic once) but if I get a good deal I can upgrade to 3.2 as well . Can you please let me know whom should I reach out to.
sridharp77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2018, 23:17   #3617
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreejinair View Post
I am no expert but when you get a chance, specially if you have 15+ minutes to spare. Please go through this video and let me know your thoughts. This guy claims to be an expert in cars. I also saw his other videos to confirm what he is saying has substance and this is not just one off videos which doesnt make sense. Also any idea on the cause of Endy fire happened in Karnataka and Yamuna expressway
I am not sure how true is this....hate to hear negative reviews about Endy.

And if this is false, why FORD is not taking legal action on this videos?

Last edited by Jaggu : 12th December 2018 at 12:21. Reason: Removing youtube link from quoted post. Thanks
alexrabbi is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2018, 11:45   #3618

Quote:
Originally Posted by sridharp77 View Post
JSP Ford. I am more inclined to 2.2 Titanium because I found that easier to drive in the city (specifically bumper to bumper. I did a test drive in peak traffic once) but if I get a good deal I can upgrade to 3.2 as well . Can you please let me know whom should I reach out to.
I bought my Endeavour 3.2 from PPS Ford, Kastutba Road, Bangalore - in Aug this year.
Got a pretty good deal and the sales folks were very good.

You may want to check it out.
VeeEight is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote