Team-BHP - Ford Endeavour : Official Review
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Official New Car Reviews (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/official-new-car-reviews/)
-   -   Ford Endeavour : Official Review (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/official-new-car-reviews/173334-ford-endeavour-official-review-284.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by prateekvidya (Post 4804538)
I have MICTUNING 22" 120W 3B139C Curved LED which is price-wise moderate and good enough for my limited use.

Thanks for the info, is it possible to share few pics of the installation?

Quote:

Originally Posted by GKG4 (Post 4804969)
Thanks for the info, is it possible to share few pics of the installation?

Sure - here is one ! Its attached to the battery for power and has a switch which is mounted below the steering. Wiring is super simple.

Ford Endeavour : Official Review-gentrip7-edited.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by prateekvidya (Post 4804987)
Sure - here is one ! Its attached to the battery for power and has a switch which is mounted below the steering. Wiring is super simple.

Attachment 2005864

Looks great on the beast.
Another couple of questions:
Any relay used or is it direct on battery?
How you took the wire to the cabin? I mean any drilled hole or is there already an option for that?
If possible, please share the pic of mounted switch as well. (I know I am demanding too much)

Hi All,
Even though I have been starting the car and leaving the engine running for 15 minutes every two weeks for past two months, yesterday I couldn't start the car (battery died). Thankfully the ford road side service was fast, a rescue person showed up in less than 20 minutes to jump start the car. All well.
One question though, the rescue person used a portable jump start kit. I wanted to check if anyone bought such a kit for emergency use so far? which is a good brand? also would it be useful in all situations? Is it easy to operate ourselves? Thanks for your reply in advance.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sknair (Post 4806148)
One question though, the rescue person used a portable jump start kit. I wanted to check if anyone bought such a kit for emergency use so far? which is a good brand? also would it be useful in all situations? Is it easy to operate ourselves? Thanks for your reply in advance.

A portable jump starter is a must for a car enthusiast and for long drives. Modern cars are ECU driven which rely on your battery. Battery kaput car dead.

Here's a link of my jump starter review: https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modif...p-starter.html

There are many jump starters available in India including Chinese ones. I do not want to debate which one is best or better. Idea is having one in your car, no matter what brand it is.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sknair (Post 4806148)
Hi All,
Even though I have been starting the car and leaving the engine running for 15 minutes every two weeks for past two months, yesterday I couldn't start the car (battery died). Thankfully the ford road side service was fast, a rescue person showed up in less than 20 minutes to jump start the car. All well.

I used it for Endeavour and also helping my few friends every now and then.

I got this from AliExpress and so far working as expected.

Does anyone know a good car accessory shop within the Delhi region that has the raptor grill similar to the one shown below?

https://cdn2.droom.in/photos/listing...xtra_large.jpg

[quote=rahul_jo;4808199]Does anyone know a good car accessory shop within the Delhi region that has the raptor grill similar to the one shown below?

Check AutoMarc, Lajpat Nagar, Delhi they have lot of options available. You can send them picture they might get this for you. Bit pricey thought but the quality of work is far better than the local road side accessories guy.

[quote=roby_dk;4808225]
Quote:

Originally Posted by rahul_jo (Post 4808199)
Does anyone know a good car accessory shop within the Delhi region that has the raptor grill similar to the one shown below?

Check AutoMarc, Lajpat Nagar, Delhi they have lot of options available. You can send them picture they might get this for you. Bit pricey thought but the quality of work is far better than the local road side accessories guy.

Have they shifted to defense colony? I am unable to find the address for the lajpat nagar one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rahul_jo (Post 4808199)

https://cdn2.droom.in/photos/listing...xtra_large.jpg

You can get these grills from MXS motorsport which is in Karol Bagh - they also have a website which you can check out and the prices are also mentioned.
http://www.mxsmotosport.com/ford-370/endeavour-400

[quote=rahul_jo;4808251]
Quote:

Originally Posted by roby_dk (Post 4808225)

Have they shifted to defense colony? I am unable to find the address for the lajpat nagar one.

Below is the address and contact number, I went there last year and took lot of stuff like magnetic curtains, pillar lamps, High beam LED lamps, Rear LED Fog lamps, Front LED Fog lamps, etc can't remember all of them now.

Address: A-55, Moolchand Shopping Complex, Ring Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110024

Phone: 093100 47313

If you want to explore cheaper options then you can try Kashmere gate car market you will get everything there with a bit lesser price the only issue is parking and their working style.

Can anyone suggest me good 360 degrees Bird Eye View Camera setup for Endeavour?
I saw few on AliExpress but now willing to have something from the local dealer with the installation.

I am from Noida so near-by options will be great along with the pricing info.

Hey Guys. New to TeamBHP. Own a 3.2 Titanium. Done 9000k. No changes to the stock vehicle other than Michelin LTXs and Mobil Full Synthetic. Enjoying every moment with it.

Hi guys,

I'm in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle. Considering the Endeavour, but would prefer the 3.2 Engine. What is the feedback on the vehicle? Anything to look out for? Any changes over the years that would make any age more preferable?

Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by imp! (Post 4857913)
Hi guys,

I'm in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle. Considering the Endeavour, but would prefer the 3.2 Engine. What is the feedback on the vehicle? Anything to look out for? Any changes over the years that would make any age more preferable?

Thanks!

You have 200 plus pages on this forum to go through, which is nothing but the best. Here you will get to know the pros and cons of the vehicle.
The 3.2 is a wonderful vehicle. Check thoroughly before you buy.