Old 10th May 2019, 00:21   #1531
BHPian

Re: PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Naren View Post
Brezza with custom "Jeep" Grill

Not sure if it's fine to post here. But it looks better
Source : VBOC FB
It has been a long 3 years for the Brezza, I suppose customers are anxious for a face-lift as i see many face-lifted Brezzas already!

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-presentation1.jpg

Hope we see the 'Real' international Brezza on our shores soon

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-brezza1-2.jpg

Oh Forgot to add the Toyota Connection...

The Forturezza..

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-toyotavitarabrezzaexterior-2.jpg

and the Brexus..

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-0_578_872_0_70_http___cdni.autocarindia.com_extraimages_20190204121927_toyotamarutivitarabrezza.jpg

Last edited by Moto$apien : 10th May 2019 at 00:29.
Moto$apien is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 24th May 2019, 09:53   #1532
Senior - BHPian

Re: Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review

Is it possible to access phone's contacts via Brezza ZDI's Bluetooth(and on steering controls switches)? So far, I used to access phone contacts by phone only to make calls while driving.

I accidentally touched the center button of Bluetooth telephony, it said Downloading Phonebook. It means there is a provision for the same. Somehow I am not able to do it neither find it in Car's Manual.

Can someone guide with the same or at least let me know the exact page in Car's Manual? Thanks in Advance!

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-60779374_1697452857228798_3385699127181443072_n.jpg

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-60944759_607007169781254_975082224732864512_n.jpg
SJM1214 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th May 2019, 12:22   #1533
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJM1214 View Post
Is it possible to access phone's contacts via Brezza ZDI's Bluetooth(and on steering controls switches)?

Can someone guide with the same or at least let me know the exact page in Car's Manual? Thanks in Advance!
Yes, phone contacts can be downloaded to the ICE on ZDI (non-touch screen infotainment system). It has these features:
  • Phonebook calling
  • Speed Dial
  • Dial using missed/incoming history

The configuration steps can be found in the user manual Section 5 Other controls and Equipment -> Registration in Phonebook
On my pdf version it starts on page number 5-56

Note: These features are not so easy to use, so I seldom use it.
MSAneesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th May 2019, 12:41   #1534
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSAneesh View Post
Yes, phone contacts can be downloaded to the ICE on ZDI (non-touch screen infotainment system). It has these features:
Thanks, MSAneesh for the quick response. I'll check and try that. I also tried Suzuki SmartPlay dock but it's also not that promising for handsfree dialing.
Old 25th May 2019, 10:20   #1535
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSAneesh View Post
The configuration steps can be found in the user manual Section 5 Other controls and Equipment -> Registration in Phonebook
On my pdf version, it starts on page number 5-56
Thanks, MSAneesh once again for the quick response. I tried this and it's working perfectly. I downloaded my phone book, recent calls, and updated speed dials numbers. The only regret is that this feature can't be operated by on-steering telephony buttons. It can be accessed and operated by TUNE/FOLDER knob. However, it's ok for me, now I can make calls without touching my phone.

Some captures from User Manual.

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-1.jpg

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-2.jpg
SJM1214 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd June 2019, 19:37   #1536
BHPian

folks,

I am in market for a new car & brezza is top contender at the moment but thats where problem starts. I am in market for a petrol car purely and wondering if any body have an inside info on when MSIL intend to launch Petrol variant.

Off lately, many auto portals are publishing news of early launch for petrol brezza perhaps to keep people interested due to launch of Venue.
Old 3rd June 2019, 20:09   #1537
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by .sushilkumar View Post
folks,

I am in market for a new car & brezza is top contender at the moment but thats where problem starts. I am in market for a petrol car purely and wondering if any body have an inside info on when MSIL intend to launch Petrol variant.

Off lately, many auto portals are publishing news of early launch for petrol brezza perhaps to keep people interested due to launch of Venue.
Interestingly Venue came with 1.0 turbo and 1.2 petrol engines to avoid some tax related issue. Will Brezza come with K12 or K15? Only car with engine > 1.2 in this segment is Ecosport with 1.5 (3 cylinders). Not sure if the cylinder count also matters? I assume my understanding on this is correct. If not please correct me and would like to know what petrol engine Brezza is planned with.
Old 3rd June 2019, 20:55   #1538
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajivtelang View Post
Interestingly Venue came with 1.0 turbo and 1.2 petrol engines to avoid some tax related issue. Will Brezza come with K12 or K15? Only car with engine > 1.2 in this segment is Ecosport with 1.5 (3 cylinders). Not sure if the cylinder count also matters? I assume my understanding on this is correct. If not please correct me and would like to know what petrol engine Brezza is planned with.
Rumours are that MSIL will launch brezza with 1.5 Litre ( K15) Since K12 is being considered too small for a car of brezza size.

Another rumor going round is 1.0 litre Boosterjet' engine but that might take cost too high since its a turbo petrol.
Old 5th June 2019, 03:59   #1539
BHPian

Does anyone know if there any relief on waiting period of a brezza owing to the ongoing slump? I'll check with a dealer too but just thought of getting an idea
Old 5th June 2019, 12:13   #1540
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashishy View Post
Does anyone know if there any relief on waiting period of a brezza owing to the ongoing slump? I'll check with a dealer too but just thought of getting an idea

I got mine (ZDI+ AMT) within 10 days, so definitely the wait seems to have reduced. It would also depend on the model and variant chosen, quite a lot of dealers in Bangalore do have ready stocks available
Old 5th June 2019, 15:45   #1541
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by .sushilkumar View Post
Rumours are that MSIL will launch brezza with 1.5 Litre ( K15) Since K12 is being considered too small for a car of brezza size.

Another rumor going round is 1.0 litre Boosterjet' engine but that might take cost too high since its a turbo petrol.
When the competition can launch a turbo Petrol in CSUV, why not MSIL? BTW where is the turbo engine for the Venue manufactured? India or outside? The only reason for Maruti not to launch the boosterjet is it's not manufactured here. The engine import costs will probably take the Brezza pricing higher.

Also am not so sure about the 1.5, it's not great and noisy as well.
NFS2024 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th June 2019, 21:28   #1542
BHPian

Apparently MSIL are trying to explain, how Brezza is a better buy than Venue

Link
https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.c...venue-suv/amp/
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-brezza.jpg  

Last edited by gjnnbagal : 5th June 2019 at 21:45. Reason: Adding the appropriate link
gjnnbagal is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th June 2019, 18:35   #1543
BHPian

My Brezza Zdi+ would'nt start today afternoon, was told sometimeback the OE Exide Din 50 Battery was weak & might conk off anytime soon, but it chugged along 5-6 months more
Factory Fitted Exide lasted exactly 37 months & 11 days, The car has run exactly 1.45 lakh Kms so far, Battery never gave any trouble even in the High altitude Himalayas, Kedar-Badri, Ladakh etc.

Thought of trying Amaron, never got to try them so far,
Dealers in Bangalore were quoting between Rs.4800-5100 for Brezza compatible one, That's Amaron FLO Din 50 AAM-FL-550114042

Checked online, there's a new player, BookYourBattery.com offering its at the lowest price of Rs.4349 with Exchange of old battery,
They're cheaper than BatteryBhai.com,
called to check & Spoke to the Founder one Mr.Pavamana & he offered delivery within half an hour with payment after installation, He even accepts Credit Card, PayTM, Cash etc.

It was delivered & installed as promised, A new sealed battery with May 2019 manufacture date.

Very happy with the service of Pavamana of BookYourBattery.com, He said they were the service providers for BatteryBhai.com earlier

Few Pictures
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-bat1.jpg  

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-bat2.jpg  

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-bat3.jpg  

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-bat5.jpg  

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-bat4.jpg  

Last edited by GSMINC : 11th June 2019 at 18:37. Reason: Spell Check
GSMINC is online now   (6) Thanks
Old 17th June 2019, 10:01   #1544
BHPian

I'm planning to change my air filter to BMC. How has it made the drive better? Has anyone here done that and whats the part number to look for?
Old 2nd July 2019, 11:45   #1545
Senior - BHPian

The Brezza has a better ground clearance than some of it's rivals eg the TUV. Will this translate into better water wading capacity for the Brezza?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks