Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th April 2016, 19:39   #301
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post
And one more quick cross check, does the ZDi+ come with 17 inchers?
No, the ZDi and ZDI+ come with 215/60R16 , compared to the 205/60R16 on lower variants.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 24th April 2016, 23:05   #302
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
No, the ZDi and ZDI+ come with 215/60R16 , compared to the 205/60R16 on lower variants.
Well it will be easier to upsize to AT tyres like this one i guess (215/65 R16):

http://www.yokohama-india.com/product/geolandar-at-s/

Something i cant do on my Ecosport. Did anyone try it ?
Old 24th April 2016, 23:14   #303
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluevolt View Post
Anyone got the LDi variant? Any pictures please of the Ldi variant?

Also any reduction in the waiting periods?

Saw and sat in the LDi today, and can only suggest you to stay away from it. The car looks rather good with the black handles and others, but the agrarian interiors was a major turn off! But I went in the showroom with that mindset anyway. You know what really stunned me on the LDi?

No headrest on the back seat. Whiplash anyone?
methecupid is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th April 2016, 12:47   #304

off topic: How should we pronounce brezza? I guess it is something like "bra zaa" and not "bree zaa" as in breeze. I see people in dealers calling both
Old 25th April 2016, 12:55   #305
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo3dmax View Post
off topic: How should we pronounce brezza? I guess it is something like "bra zaa" and not "bree zaa" as in breeze. I see people in dealers calling both
Being an Italian name I'm sure it goes "Bret"za and not the other 2 mentioned above. Again, given Indian pronunciation, I can only guess the kind of swearing this name will go through!
swiftdiesel is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 25th April 2016, 13:47   #306
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo3dmax View Post
As per Google translate and Leo dictionary, it is "Bri-tza" very similar to "Pi-tza" for Pizza.

When Swift can become "Shift" Accent can become "Ascent", Zen can become "Jen", XUV cn become "ZUV" etc... anything can happen to Brezza in our country
hemanth.anand is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 25th April 2016, 14:01   #307
BHPian

OT: I remember the days in 90s, when we were looking for Sedan and Peugeot 309 was one of the contenders, but we ended up buying a 118NE. The point am trying to convey here is that how we (Indians) killed Peugeot, the SA was calling it as "Pee You JET" and the branch manager was calling it as "Pee GOT"

The SA, Managers needs to be trained on the proper pronunciation of the cars along with the technical details training. Wonder, if the Trainers called it correct
PetroTurbo is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th April 2016, 14:06   #308
Distinguished - BHPian

3M wraps available in most colors. White and black are readily available but others could have a lead time. Approx. price 360 INR /sqft ( for back /white - Gloss), works out ~ 13.6k for Vitara Brezza roof top!

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-20160423_094650.jpg

Last edited by volkman10 : 25th April 2016 at 14:07.
volkman10 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th April 2016, 14:48   #309
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by methecupid View Post
Saw and sat in the LDi today, and can only suggest you to stay away from it. The car looks rather good with the black handles and others, but the agrarian interiors was a major turn off! But I went in the showroom with that mindset anyway. You know what really stunned me on the LDi?

No headrest on the back seat. Whiplash anyone?
Do you have a pic of the LDi back seat. Please post if available. Also any other interior pics of LDi version would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Old 25th April 2016, 16:24   #310
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
Do you have a pic of the LDi back seat. Please post if available. Also any other interior pics of LDi version would be appreciated.
Thanks!
anycatd is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th April 2016, 19:20   #311
BHPian

I wonder why engines are still being sourced from FIAT. The 1.3 MJD is a brilliant engine no doubt but isn't it time for some one (FIAT themselves) to bring about its successor? It totally puzzles me. There is no denial that 1.3MJD is prone to turbo lag below 1800-2000 rpms and it totally kills the mood specially when the vehicle is old and AC is on, something has to be done about it. I hope some one takes a peek into it soon. I am really tired of every one putting FIAT sourced engines. I mean dude! Invest into engine development for christ sakes
Old 26th April 2016, 20:32   #312
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raghu.bramha View Post
I wonder why engines are still being sourced from FIAT. The 1.3 MJD is a brilliant engine no doubt but isn't it time for some one (FIAT themselves) to bring about its successor? It totally puzzles me. There is no denial that 1.3MJD is prone to turbo lag below 1800-2000 rpms and it totally kills the mood specially when the vehicle is old and AC is on, something has to be done about it. I hope some one takes a peek into it soon. I am really tired of every one putting FIAT sourced engines. I mean dude! Invest into engine development for christ sakes
The successor of MJD 1.3 is already in production but in Europe. Indian fuel quality is not up-to mark for that engine. Its called MJD II.
Old 26th April 2016, 20:39   #313
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftdiesel View Post
Being an Italian name I'm sure it goes "Bret"za and not the other 2 mentioned above. Again, given Indian pronunciation, I can only guess the kind of swearing this name will go through!
Brit'Za is the closest to being "correct" since it is an Italian inspired name.

But as you say, in India it can become Breeesa or Bressa or Braysa or pretty much anything...including but not limited to Breeja or Brejja or BREEZER or whatever...

Last edited by shankar.balan : 26th April 2016 at 20:40.
shankar.balan is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 27th April 2016, 10:58   #314
BHPian

Apologies to one an all if this is in the wrong place- I have asked the questions in other threads but events are moving quite fast for me and I would love answers. Mods please delete if inappropriate.

I am finalising my purchase of my Breza VD(O) and expect delivery in a few days. My two questions were:

1. The VIN- what is the format for the Brezza and where on the car will I find it? I have looked at the VIN thread on this forum and know the standard Maruti pattern but my SA gave 2 numbers, one on the chassis which is 17 alphanumerics long and starts with 'JSA' and ends with '235'. The other number on the engine is 11 alphanumerics long and starts with J and ends with '98'.

Neither is helping me place a manufacturing date on the car.

2. In terms of payment, are people paying the full amount pst PDI, or on the day of delivery?

Thanks in advance!
Old 27th April 2016, 11:40   #315
Distinguished - BHPian

Its been over 6 weeks since I booked my Brezza (1st booking of ZDi+ at my location) and the dealership is still clueless about my car. I had a word with Maruti and they asked me to send an email to CRM (no idea what it means). I have got passing thoughts of taking an S-Cross now. (I know its a better vehicle but there are personal issues which makes Brezza a first choice than S-Cross.) Why Maruti, why?

Is anyone else here who has booked on 8th/9th March and still not got the car?

Last edited by BoneCollector : 27th April 2016 at 11:51.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks