Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th May 2016, 00:48   #451
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by YashD View Post
Do you folks really think it deserves such great numbers? I mean, it's a decent product but then what's so special about it that people are actually willing to wait as long as 6 months for the vehicle!

Source: CarDekho

It carries a Maruti badge! And that says it all!

Also, I read an article about the huge growth and demand in the compact SUV market. No doubt people are lapping up the newest Maruti offering in the hottest compact SUV space.
Old 15th May 2016, 07:42   #452
BHPian

Re: Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by YashD View Post
As per an article on CarDekho, the Brezza has received over 50,000 bookings and now has a waiting period of 6 months! The car also sold twice as much as the Ford Ecosport in the month of April. Do you folks really think it deserves such great numbers? I mean, it's a decent product but then what's so special about it that people are actually willing to wait as long as 6 months for the vehicle! No offense meant to any owners or perspective buyers. I would personally prefer the Ecosport any day when compared to Brezza.
Source: CarDekho
The design is not radical or revolutionary. It's rather neutral which will appeal to lot more people. Plus the fact that it's a Maruti is like icing on the cake. The numbers are pretty much expected for such a product IMO. For me, Ecosport felt like an alien from some angles. I know lots of ecosport lovers however. For each their own.
bhp_maniac is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th May 2016, 08:47   #453
BHPian

Any news on when the 1.0 litre turbo petrol from Baleno RS is going to launch in Vitara Brezza?!
Old 15th May 2016, 09:06   #454

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo3dmax View Post
The blue black combination looks very good. If you have more pics of this please share, i want to see the front side finish as well. Thanks!
I was not able to attach more than a single image in my previous thread. Probably coz I was using my phone to upload them.
Here are the other pics.

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-1.jpg

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-2.jpg

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-img_1627.jpg

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-4.jpg

Last edited by Aditya : 17th May 2016 at 06:56. Reason: Correcting image orientation
Gunner1591 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 15th May 2016, 09:46   #455
BHPian

Has he done something to the lamps as they too look blacked out. Also the carbon fibre roof looks good. How much just for the roof.
Old 15th May 2016, 10:58   #456

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch View Post
Has he done something to the lamps as they too look blacked out. Also the carbon fibre roof looks good. How much just for the roof.
Probably it's because of the lighting inside the showroom. I doubt if they're blacked out since there was nothing mentioned about it in the accessories list. The carbon fibre roof with the side pillars was quoted at 16k.
Old 15th May 2016, 11:45   #457

Quote:
Originally Posted by texens View Post
I had booked brezza ZDI within a week of official launch.
=====
Sorry for the
Incase you are looking at operating lease then You can take the car in your name and then ask your company lease to buy you out and move it to thier books ... i got offer on similar terms on operating lease
Old 15th May 2016, 15:13   #458
Distinguished - BHPian

Vitara Brezza at the Deccan TSD rally.

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-capture.jpg
Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-cialpliwwaafndn.jpg

Source- MS Sport
Old 16th May 2016, 12:08   #459
BHPian

Hello Everyone,

First, a big thanks to Moderators for approving my Team-BHP membership. Thrilled, excited and glad to join a family which has proven itself to be the most trusted, genuine and reliable community in it's domain. For any automobile enthusiast, it is always a visual treat and a learning path to deep dive into those exhaustive car reviews, member posts and advises presented across the forum. And what better thread than the Vitara Brezza's official review for my debut post, that i have been following diligently since it became live.

I first saw Brezza in flesh at the Delhi Auto Expo 2016. Looking at Ford Ecosport then and now Vitara Brezza, it becomes a no-brainer that Compact SUV's are sure on a rage in India and hence pushing Hyundai to postpone the plans for their MPV and advance their sub 4m concept- Carlino. Some serious commendable efforts from Maruti Suzuki engineers to come-up with such a product (design) under the sub 4m category, that distinctly stands out and offers all creature comforts and then some required by the Indian masses. I would be looking forward to the 1.0 turbocharged petrol mill that, as the story goes, is in plans for a launch soon.

Regards,
Old 16th May 2016, 12:22   #460
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarMind View Post
Hello Everyone,

First, a big thanks to Moderators for approving my Team-BHP membership. Thrilled, excited and glad to join a family which has proven itself to be the most trusted, genuine and reliable community in it's domain. For any automobile enthusiast, it is always a visual treat and a learning path to deep dive into those exhaustive car reviews, member posts and advises presented across the forum. And what better thread than the Vitara Brezza's official review for my debut post, that i have been following diligently since it became live.

I first saw Brezza in flesh at the Delhi Auto Expo 2016. Looking at Ford Ecosport then and now Vitara Brezza, it becomes a no-brainer that Compact SUV's are sure on a rage in India and hence pushing Hyundai to postpone the plans for their MPV and advance their sub 4m concept- Carlino. Some serious commendable efforts from Maruti Suzuki engineers to come-up with such a product (design) under the sub 4m category, that distinctly stands out and offers all creature comforts and then some required by the Indian masses. I would be looking forward to the 1.0 turbocharged petrol mill that, as the story goes, is in plans for a launch soon.

Regards,
If they keep getting good numbers for brezza, they will not feel a need to hurry a petrol version in Brezza. I had thought about waiting for a petrol but wasn't sure how good and reliable the engine would be. Maybe they should have got a multiair petrol from fiat and used it in brezza. Have heard it's a very good and proven engine. From the current Suzuki ones I am not sure which one is suitable.
Old 16th May 2016, 12:25   #461
Distinguished - BHPian

The Vitara Brezza has enabled Maruti-Suzuki to grab a healthy 26% of the overall utility vehicle market in the past 2 months. It's a rise of over 11% for the numero uno domestic auto giant since the Brezza was launched.

Comparatively, Mahindra & Mahindra has lost over 6% of it's UV market share despite 3 big launches in recent times - the TUV300, the KUV100 & the NuvoSport.

Quote:
Analysts expect Maruti to be able to maintain its share at the current level as the newly-launched Brezza has got over 50,000 bookings till end-April, which could mean a run-rate of around 8,000 units for the next six months.

The gain in market share in a segment with higher margins is expected to be an overall positive for Maruti, even if it has witnessed sales decline in the entry-level mini segment which contributes to one-third of its volumes. Analysts are now looking at Maruti as an upgrade brand, compared to a previous description of first-time buyers’ choice.

“Maruti has not only credibly maintained its market share over the past few years now, but has in our view earned an upgrade brand status. One key concern with Maruti has always been the perception that it is primarily a first time buyer’s choice, but less of an aspirational brand,” HSBC recently said in a report.

“But with new launches such as Ciaz, Baleno, S-Cross and Vitara Brezza, it has started to attract the attention of upgrade buyers as well. This is a significant achievement and should underscore the long-term strong positioning of Maruti in India,” the HSBC report said.
Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-marutigraph.jpg

Financial Express
RavenAvi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th May 2016, 14:46   #462
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner1591 View Post
I was not able to attach more than a single image in my previous thread. Probably coz I was using my phone to upload them.
Here are the other pics.
Attachment 1507284

Attachment 1507285

Attachment 1507286

Attachment 1507287
That black on blue actually looks great though I would have preferred glossy black over the carbon fibre wrap.

Drive on,
Shibu
Old 17th May 2016, 00:41   #463
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anycatd View Post
Just wait for the vehicle to reach the dealer and then act. What would they do with it if you cancel the booking late. There will be an extra vehicle with them which you can buy. Do you have any known people at the dealership?
Do you really think the dealer will coerce the guy not to cancel the booking, with all the loong waiting period? They'll happily pass it to someone who is next in line or someone who is ready to pay the premium.

Since the guy is already smitten, they know he'll not go for another brand & will opt for Brezza itself.
Old 17th May 2016, 19:49   #464
BANNED

Source: http://www.drivespark.com/four-wheel...ts-014911.html

Vitara Brezza won the Deccan Rally - Pune, defeating the mighty SCrosss and Gypsys!
Old 17th May 2016, 20:22   #465
Senior - BHPian

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by texens View Post

Anybody been through the same scenario and knows a solution for this? I'd really appreciate if anybody can share any contacts in maruti. I have sent an email to their general email address. Lets see how it goes. Sorry for the

Ask your dealer to email TSM or RM and get special permission to change booking. Maruti has provisions for such things on case to case basis. In your case you are not changing the car booking into someone else's name to gain a profit but in your company's name for the lease.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks