Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Search this Thread
Old 29th May 2016, 22:39   #556
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by C'estlavie View Post
Are Brezza owners sticking to the current seating material or considering new covers? I'm not sure whether I should even think of a new option or keep it as is. The fake/ faux leather seem to have issues with breathing/ air transfer, leather is too expensive for me at this stage, which leaves the micro fibre. I'm even thinking cloth/ jute at this stage. Any suggestions?
I did not like any of the seat covers being offered at my place. But the fabric seats also leave my back sweating. Till the time I dont find any good seat cover, I'll be using the same original ones or maybe towels till I find something good. Mine is a ZDi+.
BoneCollector is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th May 2016, 01:56   #557
BHPian

Is it only me, or the seat squabs of the Vitara Brezza is truly shorter than S-Cross?? We are looking to upgrade from our Ritz ZXi and we have loved the comfort of our Ritz.

Kindly have a look at the pics-

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-marutiscross15.jpg

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-marutivitarabrezza23.jpg

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-marutiscross03.jpg

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-marutivitarabrezza05.jpg

Also, there was a news about the Vitara Brezza and S-Cross coming with 1.5L petrol engines. When is that variant coming?? I am not really convinced about the 1.0L boosterjet, and would prefer the larger displacement 1.5L N/A motor.
sumitsinha0280 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 30th May 2016, 07:46   #558
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitsinha0280 View Post
Is it only me, or the seat squabs of the Vitara Brezza is truly shorter than S-Cross?? We are looking to upgrade from our Ritz ZXi and we have loved the comfort of our Ritz.

Seat squabs of Brezza is smaller than S-Cross. I was very disappointed with both front and rear seats of Brezza. S-Cross has better space & comport. Even rear seats get better underthigh support.

And ya, you wouldn't believe me about this, My baleno has wider front seats than S-Cross.
Dr.Naren is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 30th May 2016, 09:26   #559
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitsinha0280 View Post

Spot on. The squab in the Brezza is indeed lesser than the S-cross. That's what gives you the feeling that the interiors are more spacious than the Ecosport cause the seats are a size smaller.

I noticed that straightaway and found I was sitting on top of the seats rather than in them.
Vid6639 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 30th May 2016, 14:05   #560
BHPian

Re: Maruti to ramp up production of Vitara Brezza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omkar View Post
In ....

Since its launch on March 8, 2016, the Vitara Brezza has received a great response in the Indian market. The company sold 7,832 units of the car in the month of April.

Source: Autocar Professional and MoneyControl
Attachment 1510840
Just saw the Image, where did you find this Image? I am not able to open the links in my office
Old 30th May 2016, 15:11   #561

Finally, I'm through what I would call the most difficult phase of owning a Brezza: the break-in period. Crossed 1000 kms in less than 2 weeks all thanks to my weekend Pune-Mumbai round trips. As advised by many bhpians, kept the rev needle below the 2k mark all through and I must admit that I'm very well acquainted with the term turbo-lag now.
I'm also facing an issue with the parcel tray. On uneven roads, it keeps rattling and harms the otherwise peaceful cabin. I did bring it to the notice of the technician during the first service but the issue still persists. Don't know if it's a common problem with all the Brezzas. Though, I must admit that there's been a huge difference in how the car accelerates now even below 2k rpm. I thought that the first service was just a formality but it feels as though the technician has turned on the turbo now.

All in all, it's been a very pleasant experience and every time I park her somewhere, I try my best to not look back but fail.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 1st June 2016 at 23:32. Reason: Smileys = 2 per post. Thanks!
Old 31st May 2016, 00:47   #562
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner1591 View Post
Finally, I'm through what I would call the most difficult phase of owning a Brezza: the break-in period. Crossed 1000 kms in less than 2 weeks all thanks to my weekend Pune-Mumbai round trips. As advised by many bhpians, kept the rev needle below the 2k mark all through and I must admit that I'm very well acquainted with the term turbo-lag now.
I'm also facing an issue with the parcel tray. On uneven roads, it keeps rattling and harms the otherwise peaceful cabin. I did bring it to the notice of the technician during the first service but the issue still persists. Don't know if it's a common problem with all the Brezzas. Though, I must admit that there's been a huge difference in how the car accelerates now even below 2k rpm. I thought that the first service was just a formality but it feels as though the technician has turned on the turbo now.

All in all, it's been a very pleasant experience and every time I park her somewhere, I try my best to not look back but fail.
No rattling in our car yet. This despite removal and refitment of most panels for putting additional lamination for floor, replacement of front windshield and running a rear view cam cable.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 1st June 2016 at 23:33. Reason: Quoted post edited.
Old 31st May 2016, 01:02   #563
BHPian

Got a call today from Kavisha Motors Bareilly (U.P) regarding my booking for ZDI+ Dual Tone Red & Black Brezza. Our car will arrive within the next 7-10 days. Will write a full in depth review of initial ownership of the car once it arrives. Booked the car on 24th April. Not that long of a wait, isn't? I was told 27 weeks but here they are calling just after 5 weeks
Old 31st May 2016, 09:48   #564

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid6639 View Post
Spot on. The squab in the Brezza is indeed lesser than the S-cross. That's what gives you the feeling that the interiors are more spacious than the Ecosport cause the seats are a size smaller.

I noticed that straightaway and found I was sitting on top of the seats rather than in them.
The seats fold differently in the Brezza compared to the Ecosport. Maybe that is why.

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-_dsc8160.jpg

Quote:
I'm also facing an issue with the parcel tray. On uneven roads, it keeps rattling and harms the otherwise peaceful cabin. I did bring it to the notice of the technician during the first service but the issue still persists. Don't know if it's a common problem with all the Brezzas.
I faced a similar rattling sound. I used a double side tape and attached a strip of rubber:

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-rubberstrip.jpg
astrono_me is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 31st May 2016, 10:55   #565

Quote:
Originally Posted by anycatd View Post
No rattling in our car yet. This despite removal and refitment of most panels for putting additional lamination for floor, replacement of front windshield and running a rear view cam cable.
I'm also looking for an aftermarket rear view cam. Could you post some pics of the entire setup in your car and also tell me how much you had to shell out for everything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrono_me View Post
I faced a similar rattling sound. I used a double side tape and attached a strip of rubber:

Attachment 1512336
I thought of everything and was on the verge of taking out the parcel tray altogether. But this should help. Great work buddy. Thanks!
Old 31st May 2016, 16:18   #566
BHPian

Quote:
I'm also looking for an aftermarket rear view cam. Could you post some pics of the entire setup in your car and also tell me how much you had to shell out for everything?

I thought of everything and was on the verge of taking out the parcel tray altogether. But this should help. Great work buddy. Thanks!
Just
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrono_me View Post
The seats fold differently in the Brezza compared to the Ecosport. Maybe that is why.

Attachment 1512336
Contact Sandeep Sahni if you are in Mumbai. He runs the autotrends.in website. Different types of cameras and screens available at lesser than Amazon prices with COD as well to all places in India. I paid around 2300 total. Made a stupidity of getting installed outside. It's pretty easy to do yourself if you are a geeky person. 9870058090 is his number. Try to use the website itself and only use number if there's some issue.

Rattling of parcel tray does happen. I'm thinking of attaching a weight to it to prevent it from lifting up with vibrations.

Last edited by anycatd : 31st May 2016 at 16:37. Reason: correction
anycatd is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st June 2016, 11:00   #567
Senior - BHPian

Vitara Brezza response is beyond what we expected – Maruti Suzuki

Quote:
Chairman of Maruti Suzuki India, and a Padma Bhushan recepient, Mr. R C Bhargava has revealed that the response to Vitara Brezza has been beyond expectation.

Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza compact SUV has seen outstanding demand ever since launch and bookings have crossed the 75,000 mark while waiting period now stands at anything between 7-10 months. This waiting period could be pushed ahead even further with the recent fire at Subros’ Manesar Facility, a leading supplier of air conditioners for Maruti Suzuki India Limited.

Rushlane

Last edited by Sommos : 1st June 2016 at 11:01.
Old 1st June 2016, 15:34   #568
BHPian

Took delivery of my Brezza ZDI (white) on Sunday morning. Had a poor delivery experience, more about it in the ownership thread coming soon.

I had a hectic schedule at work, and couldn't give it all the love it deserved. Planning to take it to 3M for paint sealant, anti-rust and PPF this Sunday.

I'm unable to figure out how to make calls using the call buttons on steering, but to be fair I haven't spent enough time trying to figure it out. I've got the phonebook synced already. When I press the call button on steering, it takes me to bluetooth setup, and not to the phonebook. Anybody here can share how to use it? Also, does anybody have link to soft copy of the user manual? MS website hasn't been updated with the brezza's manual yet.
Old 1st June 2016, 15:47   #569
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by texens View Post
Took delivery of my Brezza ZDI (white) on Sunday morning. Had a poor delivery experience, more about it in the ownership thread coming soon.

I had a hectic schedule at work, and couldn't give it all the love it deserved. Planning to take it to 3M for paint sealant, anti-rust and PPF this Sunday.

I'm unable to figure out how to make calls using the call buttons on steering, but to be fair I haven't spent enough time trying to figure it out. I've got the phonebook synced already. When I press the call button on steering, it takes me to bluetooth setup, and not to the phonebook. Anybody here can share how to use it? Also, does anybody have link to soft copy of the user manual? MS website hasn't been updated with the brezza's manual yet.
Call button on steering is only for receiving a call and disconnecting it. (Two buttons). For the rest of all calling functionalities you have to use the touch screen.
Old 1st June 2016, 16:27   #570
Senior - BHPian

Received this forward on WhatsApp

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-fc94f960c0df4b5bb73c694da68e1b42.jpg

Most Viewed