Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th October 2016, 10:35   #946
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review

The Vitara Brezza "i-Create" personalisation option scheme offers 90 different customisation options offered across 5 different packages - Sports Accelerate package, Sports Velocity package, Glamour Glitz package, Glamour Elegance package and Urban Dynamic package.

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-sportpackage2.jpg

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-glamourpackage3.jpg

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-urbanpackage5.jpg

Customers also have the option to choose individual accessories for their car through the "A La Carte" option.

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-alacartepackage.jpg

Quote:
The packages include exterior parts like grille garnish, ORVM garnish, body graphics, fog lamp garnish, side and skid plates and accents on the alloy wheels, while the interior can be equipped with door sill guards, exclusive floor mats, PU seat covers, leather steering wheel and rear-seat entertainment (Glamour only).
IAB
RavenAvi is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 23rd October 2016, 19:35   #947
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravdgr8 View Post
One thing I have noticed is that posts on Brezza have been pretty muted. Either TBHPians are not getting Brezza's delivered or simply enjoying the drive.

50 odd pages is too muted for a car with 1L+ bookings and close to 45K deliveries.
That's quite an observation. On the other hand, the Ecosport thread has hundreds of pages. Probably a huge chunk of enthusiasts is waiting for Brezza in petrol avatar. I hope they launch it soon.
Old 25th October 2016, 00:37   #948
BHPian

The wait was finally over on the 20th of Oct. My Blazing Red ZDI came home and it's already done 1700+ kms. Here's the picture for starters. Will start a separate thread in a couple of days.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-b1.jpg  

gauravdgr8 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th October 2016, 00:56   #949
BHPian

Quote:
The wait was finally over on the 20th of Oct. My Blazing Red ZDI came home and it's already done 1700+ kms. Here's the picture for starters. Will start a separate thread in a couple of days.
Many many congratulations for your car.
What was your waiting period for the car ?
Recently I've enquired, the waiting period for Vitara Brezza is nearly 28-30 weeks now for ZDi & ZDi+ variants at my place.
CRtorquefan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th October 2016, 10:19   #950
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Congratulations!

1700+ kms in 4 days is quite a lot! Where all are you travelling ?
sourabhzen is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th October 2016, 13:43   #951
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRtorquefan View Post
Many many congratulations for your car.
What was your waiting period for the car ?
Recently I've enquired, the waiting period for Vitara Brezza is nearly 28-30 weeks now for ZDi & ZDi+ variants at my place.
Thanks. I was told 37 weeks however got the car in about 16 weeks. Waiting is now down to 27 weeks. You would ideally get the car in 10-13 weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourabhzen View Post
Congratulations!

1700+ kms in 4 days is quite a lot! Where all are you travelling ?
Thanks. Yes, that's a lot of driving on all sorts of highway's between Raipur & Chandigarh.
Old 25th October 2016, 14:07   #952
BHPian

Quote:

Congrats for new Car.

One general observation. The photographs of the car from front close up end does not give the exact picture of the car. It does't feel as grand as it actually is...

I am posting a picture of my car taken from a distance to make my point more clear.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-vb_front.jpg  

mountaineer is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th October 2016, 14:48   #953
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitjha086 View Post
That's quite an observation. On the other hand, the Ecosport thread has hundreds of pages. Probably a huge chunk of enthusiasts is waiting for Brezza in petrol avatar. I hope they launch it soon.
Ecosport was launched about 3 years back and there are more Ecosport on road than the Brezza. What is translates to is that there are more Team BHP members with Ecosport than Brezza(Of course with current sales level number of Brezza owners should go past Ecosport)
PrideRed is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th October 2016, 15:28   #954
Distinguished - BHPian

Vitara Brezza (Petrol) likely to launch in April 2017 . To get the 1.0L boosterjet engine!

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-marutisuzukivitarabrezzaboosterjet.jpg

Source
volkman10 is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 25th October 2016, 23:48   #955
BHPian

Apart from ever increasing rattles and squeaks, non-working navigation & auto-wiper issue, my brezza's boot lamp has stopped working too :(
After visiting service station twice after the second service, I was not able to visit MASS in the past 2 months due to super busy schedule. Though Brezza is a competent car, this niggles are ruining my new car experience.

A suggestion to potential buyers: If you're bothered by rattles, squeaks and other few minor issues here and there & cannot invest too much time in fixing/getting fixed them, I would suggest to look somewhere else (S-Cross is the first car that comes in my mind).
Old 31st October 2016, 13:47   #956
Distinguished - BHPian

Vitara Brezza niggles and their solutions.

The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza was launched in March 2016 http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offici...al-review.html and has taken the market by storm, so much so that it commands a huge waiting period. The car is superb in all aspects, basically Jack of all, Master of none! My Brezza came in early May and I've been having a good time with it. But like all fairy tales, this one also has its shares of monsters. There are a few nagging niggles being reported on the Vitara Brezza Owners Club on Facebook, Link https://www.facebook.com/groups/VBOClub/ as well as being faced by me. The purpose of this thread is to report all niggles being faced by the owners as well as the possible solutions if they have come across or been offered (part replacement).

1. The most prominent issue being faced by many including me is the building up of condensation inside the headlight unit. The condensation occurs after the vehicle has run for some 50 odd kms or more and slowly goes off when vehicle is switched off. The condensation is independent of the headlamps being switched on or not. Its more if humidity is more, but is present even in dry weather. During rains or high humidity period, the condensation is so pronounced that the light scatters. This matter has been reported to the various service centers across the country and some even got replacements, but those also developed the same issue. Moreover, the condenstaion is not limited to only ZDi/Zdi+ with projectors but also LDi and VDis. I've posted a link here.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/VBOC...77613646038283

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-hl1.jpg

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-hl2.jpg

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-hl3.jpg

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-hl4.jpg

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-hl5.jpg

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-hl6.jpg

2. Second issue being face by the owners is cracking of fog lamps. Multiple owners have reported it but I'm posting snaps of one owner from the Facebook page (Mr Vishal Iyer). I've not suffered this issue as yet.

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-fog1.jpg

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-fog2.jpg

3. Another issue is squeaking of windows especially when they are being closed. This is more prominent in driver's side and little less on passenger side in my car.

I request the owners of Brezza to kindly share their niggles here and also post if they have come across a solution to it.

N.B. I've not included "rattles" as a niggle as I find them inherent to Maruti vehicles as well as others also.

Quoting a few owners to respond,

Quote:
Originally Posted by anycatd View Post
Has been a good experience. It just flies at speeds above 60 km/hr. Will do an ownership review soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountaineer View Post

Same pinch for the Dual Red Black color, i drive the same
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhansali_hardik View Post
Stuck in the monotonous life, waiting for a break, have a new car and a new phone. Both needed to be tested out there, what to do?

Last edited by BoneCollector : 31st October 2016 at 14:12.
BoneCollector is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 31st October 2016, 16:23   #957
BANNED

Source: Zauba

A Brezza exported to United States? I am sure it is not for personal use. Reexport to some other markets?
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-brz.jpg  

Old 31st October 2016, 18:58   #958
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
I am sure it is not for personal use. Reexport to some other markets?
Now that's interesting, why will Maruti send this via Chennai and to USA? Suzuki has already closed its operations in US if I am not mistaken.

Can this be heading to FORD headquarters?

Last edited by Turbanator : 31st October 2016 at 19:02.
Old 31st October 2016, 20:18   #959
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
Can this be heading to FORD headquarters?
May be, yes. But I see a lot of Balenos exported to U.S. from Mundra port. Can someone shed some light to the question: "why to U.S", when the sales of Suzuki cars there is stopped long ago?
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-bln.jpg  

Old 31st October 2016, 20:22   #960
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
But I see a lot of Balenos exported to U.S. from Mundra port
There's a reason, Maruti maintains a large warehouse at Mundra and must be shipping these to the US for deliveries to South American market. I believe they transport cars to Mundra by a special Train as well.
Turbanator is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks