Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th April 2016, 16:20   #16
BHPian

Excellent review as always. The Brezza although a latecomer is a sure winner for Maruti but the ever increasing waiting periods and the recent Ecosport price cut might make some prospective buyers consider the well built Ford compact SUV. It's going to be an interesting March sales thread which i am desperately waiting for.
shahbaz.k is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th April 2016, 16:56   #17
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)
Re: Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review

Nice Review.
Here's the Brezza on the road and parked - basically in relation to other vehicles, so that one may get an idea of how it stacks up.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-img_4107.jpg  

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-img_4109.jpg  

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-img_4130.jpg  

shankar.balan is offline   (21) Thanks
Old 10th April 2016, 17:13   #18
BHPian

Thanks for the review! The most awaited car and the review perhaps this year. Like the review clearly says it check on all the boxes well and does not excel in any particular area they surely have a winner for mass market. Small, yet significant things like the power window switches (ugliest part on any maruti) if fixed, they will have happier customers!
bhansali_hardik is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th April 2016, 17:18   #19
BHPian

Excellent review. Read it line by line and surely Italiam breeze will be selling in huge numbers. Yesterday, I saw a brezza in dual tone and the look is simply awesome. Dual tone will definitely attract more buyers as it adds more style to the suv.
anubshar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th April 2016, 17:36   #20
mxh
BHPian

Good review! I do appreciate the volume of photos which covers the vehicle from all angles and highlights the areas of cost cutting. Also, any chance of getting more specific performance numbers in future team bhp reviews (0 to 100, 20 to 80, 40 to 100, braking, mileage) etc. tested in real world conditions.
Saw a Brezza recently in Malad East area. In the flesh I must say it looks smaller and less premium than an Ecosport.
mxh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th April 2016, 17:54   #21
BHPian

Finally it's ready. Read all of it. Can be used as a manual too for existing owners. I delayed our delivery waiting for this and then finally took it. Has been a good experience. It just flies at speeds above 60 km/hr. Will do an ownership review soon.
anycatd is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th April 2016, 19:01   #22
BHPian

Thanks for such an awesome review Tushar

I have one query to you. How did you feel was the performance of AC? Did it cool quick enough in our hot summer? Is the same part shared with Swift or Baleno? I am asking this only because i have Brio and this is the only department where i feel Honda could have done better.
vivekkp is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th April 2016, 19:15   #23
BHPian

I have the vitara Brezza Zdi and have fitted the carpet mats. The mats have the holes on the drivers side to fit them, however there are no hooks on the floor to fix them on to.

But, the mat piece itself has small velcro pieces on the underside and does not move around.
car_crazy1400 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th April 2016, 19:23   #24
Distinguished - BHPian

Ah! Finally its here. I'm talking about the review and not my Brezza that as per the dealer now is expected latest by month end. Keeping fingers crossed.

Thanks a lot to Tushar and GTO , and everyone involved in this review. I've read it but will again do so and go through all nitty gritties. I've read so many reviews of Brezza, and for the matter all other cars on different sites also but no one comes even an arm's length close to our forum. Superb detailing and a well deserved 5 star.
BoneCollector is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th April 2016, 20:41   #25
BHPian

Brilliant Review! TeamBhp raises the bar a few notches with every review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tushar View Post
Headroom is fantastic! The cabin has been designed to accommodate the frame of a 6 ft tall Sikh wearing his turban:
Amen to that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Those who know their cars though might be pulled in the direction of the Ford whose depth of engineering simply feels richer.

With volumes rising continuously and manufacturers India-nising their newer launches, over a period of time, I have personally come to prefer products that come in the same spec as international counterparts having passed more stringent safety and emission standards. In my book, Ecosport in that sense trumps Vitara, without raising any competency concerns about the latter.
sidhu_hs is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 10th April 2016, 20:41   #26
BHPian

Here's our Brezza. Went to rocky location for clicking some pics:
Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-12519422_1089811401075161_1813791236_n.jpg
Fog and DR lights:
Name:  brezza fogDRL.png
Views: 27197
Size:  661.1 KB
Already managed a .5mm dia scratch on the rear door edge. The door hit a horizontal garage pole. invisible at normal sight. need to be more careful with the doors.
anycatd is offline   (18) Thanks
Old 10th April 2016, 21:21   #27
Distinguished - BHPian

Nice review there, and the line that sums it up all is
Quote:
nothing to really complain about, nothing to really exclaim about

Saw one that was delivered on Friday morning, being driven home. The one thing that stood out too much was the thick chrome strip on the front grille.

This car will sell !
condor is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 10th April 2016, 21:46   #28
Senior - BHPian

Fantastic review! The Brezza is a good product and will sell more than Ecosport any day. However,other than wider reach and the wider rear bench,I don't see any other significant area where the Brezza beats Ecosport.
On a different note, Maruti sold 5500 odd copies of Brezza in March, Exosport saw a huge gain in sales at 4400 odd copies in March. Looks like the price cut, long waiting for Brezza and having a better product has helped Ford.
PrideRed is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th April 2016, 22:47   #29
Senior - BHPian

Ah, the Brezza review came in silently. Wish I could say that about the car.
From what I've heard standing next to it, the Ciaz and Baleno are more silent.

I'm sold by the exterior design and the colour combo, but I hate the Kwid inspired interiors.

Maruti better get the Petrol ready soon.

Quote:
• The Vitara Brezza is as much of a neutral all-rounder in its segment as the Creta is in the 15 lakh space. There are a lot of similarities in the way the two are positioned in their respective segments.
The Brezza doesn't have good interiors. The Creta does.

Quote:
Slow in responding to market trends - it's not a statement that'd make you think of Maruti Suzuki.
That's a statement for Toyota.
landcruiser123 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th April 2016, 23:31   #30
Senior - BHPian

Fantastic review. Just what we were waiting for. I quite like the exterior looks of the Brezza when compared to the Ecosport. However I find the dashboard bland.

My brother was looking for a car to replace his ageing WagonR. As he's 6'1" tall and his son is two inches taller, he was looking at this segment to see if the Brezza will be a better buy than the Ecosport, with a budget below 10 lacs. Though this review shed a lot of light into the roominess of the cabin, I am still not clear if the rear seat of the Brezza offers better headroom than the Ecosport. Can anyone provide insights into this point?

One thing of concern is the rear headrests. I wonder why MSIL messes up with them. They did the same with the S Cross and also in the last row of the Ertiga (where the last row seats cannot be folded fully).
vnabhi is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks