Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th May 2018, 03:16   #1366
BHPian

Re: Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarguyNish View Post
2018 Maruti Vitara Brezza gets Minor Updates.
The AMT is a long overdue and would be a relief for MSIL considering the declining sales numbers in recent months.

I own a Brezza, kind of fulfills my requirement, basic safety, compact but spacious, reliable and low maintenance cost, excellent service network, good mileage and relatively rugged. If I need to say areas of improvement, well there can be improvements to even a seven series Bimmer, it would be the below

1. Interior quality and finish
2. Rear seat comfort (under thigh support)
3. Glaringly visible silencer, a sore thumb from behind, kind of tilted too
4. Door tends to be ajar due to vacuum, you may have to exert extra force to shut them. It is probably a design flaw that doesn't let air flow out when the door is shut.
5. Last but not the least "Power". May be once a month I get frustrated and bottom the pedal in anguish, "why don't you respond!"

I appreciate MSIL for bringing AMT and basic safety to all variants. This is a big time upgrade.

As far as the cosmetic changes go, they appear mediocre. Black alloys don't go well on all colors. In our weird and wacky mods thread we have seen eyesores of Brezza.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varun_HexaGuy View Post
Spotted this eyesore today on my way back home.
IMO, the orange dual tone thing is a good contender too.
Thermodynamics is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 9th May 2018, 08:15   #1367
BHPian

Quote:
Black alloys don't go well on all colors. In our weird and wacky mods thread we have seen eyesores of Brezza. IMO, the orange dual tone thing is a good contender too.

Completely agree. Those black alloys don't look good at all. Seem like cheap aftermarket paint job. Can we have better looking alloys

Last edited by Eddy : 9th May 2018 at 08:53. Reason: Fixed quotes
Old 9th May 2018, 11:16   #1368
BHPian

Maruti launches Vitara Brezza AMT. AMT is mated to the 1.3 diesel. Base VDi for Rs. 8.54 lakh (ex-Delhi), top-end ZDi for 10.49L.

Source
amrutmhatre90 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th May 2018, 11:32   #1369
Distinguished - BHPian

Vitara Brezza AGS Variant launched,

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-we.jpg

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-we2.jpg

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-we3.jpg

Last edited by volkman10 : 9th May 2018 at 11:36.
volkman10 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 9th May 2018, 11:39   #1370
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider_7 View Post
What is the best solution? How much it will cost? Is it wise to claim insurance for this?

Thanks in advance.
You may need to get the quote first and then decide on the insurance part. Definitely the quote will be on the higher side at MASS. Better to try outside for paintless dent removal.
arun_josie is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th May 2018, 12:16   #1371
BHPian

AMT Variants compared of Brezza vs Nexon. XMA, XTA and XZA prices are not yet out, calculated based on the difference between XZA+ vs XZ+.

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 15240
Size:  11.0 KB
amrutmhatre90 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 9th May 2018, 13:32   #1372
BHPian

I was cruising on nice road to my office today. Suddenly there was a jerk and car decelerated with strange noise, had to pull over the shoulder suddenly to avoid getting hit from fast moving traffic. I drove at 10 kmph to the service centre based on the advise from service manager. They are yet to take a look at it. Thanking my lucky stars today.
Old 9th May 2018, 13:35   #1373
BHPian

I have seen from swift official reviews that the 1.3MJD + AMT combination is not great and very jerky.

Any idea how it is expected to do in the brezza
. I am currently in market for automatic + diesel or automatic + very efficient petrol combo with ex showroom budget of 10 L.. Amaze diesel CVT caught my eye but brezza auto is not a bad choice either
Old 9th May 2018, 14:41   #1374
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by charanreddy View Post
I am currently in market for automatic + diesel or automatic + very efficient petrol combo with ex showroom budget of 10 L.. Amaze diesel CVT caught my eye but brezza auto is not a bad choice either
You might also want to check out Tata Nexon Diesel AMT. It has been earning some great reviews for its smooth auto gearbox. Probably the best AMT based unit in the market. The onroad price difference of ZDI+ and XZA+ isn't very much too.
Old 9th May 2018, 15:57   #1375
BHPian

Hi All Brezza owners ,

Yesterday I was travelling from Mumbai to Pune on the express way at around 90 kms /per hour speed . The road was relatively empty. I was stunned to see one blue colored brezza zip passed by me at very high speed ( I guess it could be well over 130 kms/hr) , I wanted to know if this car is capable to handle such high speeds or I just came across a moron. Please share your opinion.
Old 9th May 2018, 16:52   #1376
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amolathalye View Post
... I wanted to know if this car is capable to handle such high speeds or I just came across a moron. Please share your opinion.
This car is capable of much higher speeds, that's another case whether it can handle it or not. If you search YouTube, you'll come across many morons. As far as it goes, one should know the capabilities of one's vehicle rather than just driving pedal to metal.
BoneCollector is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th May 2018, 21:04   #1377
BHPian

Looks like subtle changes, I like the new Rear bumper and how they have changed the design on the faux black appliques. It looks much better than the dumb design they had earlier.
Old 10th May 2018, 06:38   #1378
BHPian

AGS will surely give a boost to the sales. Got the updated brochure from a friend of mine at the dealership. Even though the ZDi+ variant is available with AGS, cruise control is not available even in this top trim. It might not be a deal breaker for most though.

Last edited by bhp_maniac : 10th May 2018 at 06:39.
Old 10th May 2018, 09:49   #1379
BHPian

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-img20180510wa0001.jpg

Received from my friend at a dealership.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Vitara Brezza 2018 (Compressed Version).pdf (1.27 MB, 1254 views)

Last edited by knightrider_7 : 10th May 2018 at 09:53.
knightrider_7 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th May 2018, 22:35   #1380
BHPian

Maruti Suzuki Has Sold Over 2.75 Lakh Vitara Brezza SUVs Since Launch.

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-marutisuzukivitarabrezzasales_827x510_71525946421.jpg

The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza was launched in India over two years ago in March 2016. Within months the SUV surpassed the Mahindra Bolero to become the country's top-selling utility vehicle and currently commands an average monthly sale of over 12,300 units.

The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza's top-end ZDI and ZDI+ trims are the highest selling variants and contribute about 56 per cent of the SUV's total sales.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks