Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th February 2022, 23:10   #2881
BANNED

Re: Toyota Innova Crysta : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikva View Post
I remember reading somewhere that the Crysta (2.4) has 12.6 liters in reserve (55 liter tank capacity). Was trying to watch the reserve to reserve mileage and I happened to fuel up right after the low fuel indicator came on and the full tank came to around 42.5.
Yes, approx 12L Diesel left in the reserve. You can refer more in the earlier threads post #2854 (Toyota Innova Crysta : Official Review)
Old 15th February 2022, 23:21   #2882
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acelerar View Post
I believe this is no longer available as official accessory from Toyota.
Toyota isn't offering the 360 degree camera (multi terrain monitoring system) as an official accessory for Crysta these days. It was added to Crysta's accessories range way back in 2019, and was deleted by end-2020. However, the same system was available in the limited edition model released in October 2021.
Shreyfiesta is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th February 2022, 08:12   #2883
BHPian

Hi all,

Need help deciding the insurance policy for my Innova crysta. The Toyota protect is coming to around 77k (post 65%NCB) whereas icici Lombard (zero depreciation plus RTI) is around 63k. ICICI is also providing cashless claims. Does it make sense to go for the Toyota Protect or not?
Old 18th February 2022, 08:20   #2884
Distinguished - BHPian

Anybody installed side step on the Crysta - OE or non OE? If so, can you please share the details? Also looking for magnetic sun shades. The ones on Amazon report of fitment issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreyfiesta View Post
Toyota isn't offering the 360 degree camera (multi terrain monitoring system) as an official accessory for Crysta these days. It was added to Crysta's accessories range way back in 2019, and was deleted by end-2020. However, the same system was available in the limited edition model released in October 2021.
Are you talking about the one in the Legender - the one that's operated via a dial? If so, it's available for the Crysta. We got it installed in December.
naveen.raju is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th February 2022, 10:21   #2885
One
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartikaygaur View Post
Hi all,

Need help deciding the insurance policy for my Innova crysta. The Toyota protect is coming to around 77k (post 65%NCB) whereas icici Lombard (zero depreciation plus RTI) is around 63k. ICICI is also providing cashless claims. Does it make sense to go for the Toyota Protect or not?
Had done a comparison of Toyota Protect vs outside insurance quotes including Lombard (for a new car). Some of your points might be answered in that post (Automobile Insurance Queries? Ask me)
One is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th February 2022, 10:30   #2886
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartikaygaur View Post
Hi all,

65% NCB? I thought maximum NCB we can accumulate was 50%. Which policy is that?
Old 18th February 2022, 10:32   #2887
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavu75 View Post
65% NCB? I thought maximum NCB we can accumulate was 50%. Which policy is that?
65% NCB was there till 2003 or 2004 I guess. We haven’t raised a claim ever (since 1996).
Kartikaygaur is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th February 2022, 10:37   #2888
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
Anybody installed side step on the Crysta - OE or non OE? If so, can you please share the details? Also looking for magnetic sun shades. The ones on Amazon report of fitment issues.
Some links I found for the OE side step, I believe you can fit the OE accessory with chrome that comes for the Crysta or go with the Fortuner's without the chrome.

BHPian Sankar's Crysta:
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offic...ml#post5003705 (Toyota Innova Crysta : Official Review)

BHPian Audioholic's Crysta:
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offic...ml#post4963293 (Toyota Innova Crysta : Official Review)

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offic...ml#post4960768 (Toyota Innova Crysta : Official Review)

Quote:
Are you talking about the one in the Legender - the one that's operated via a dial? If so, it's available for the Crysta. We got it installed in December.
The one with the dial is the aftermarket one. For the Fortuner currently there is no TGA 360 deg camera. Only the Innova Crysta has the option of the TGA 360 deg camera or the aftermarket one which is also available with Toyota.

Also as to what I've heard is that the official accessory that Toyota is fixing in the 2021 and later Innova Crystas is actually the older head-unit (the one w/o Apple Carplay and Android Auto) compatible 360deg camera (a.k.a Multi Terrain Monitoring System when it was available as an official accessory till 2020) with a different coupler. So whichever dealer has stock of the older 360deg camera, only they'll be selling this as TGA, rest all are aftermarket which Toyota dealers can also install/are installing.

Last edited by CEF_Beasts : 18th February 2022 at 10:44.
CEF_Beasts is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th February 2022, 16:47   #2889
Senior - BHPian

Hi guys, can some one clarify which one is the actual door insert in ZX AT Diesel variant. I have seen both and the wooden one looks cheap.
Attached Thumbnails
Toyota Innova Crysta : Official Review-innova.png  

Old 19th February 2022, 16:52   #2890
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by poloman View Post
Hi guys, can some one clarify which one is the actual door insert in ZX AT Diesel variant. I have seen both and the wooden one looks cheap.
What you get in the stock car is silver coloured insert around the power window switches. Wood is only present on the dash and then a strip on the rear doors. Front door doesnt contain any wood finished panels.
audioholic is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th February 2022, 16:53   #2891
BHPian

Quote:
Silver one is original. The wooden one is an accessory.
car_crazy1400 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th February 2022, 16:57   #2892
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy1400 View Post
Silver one is original. The wooden one is an accessory.
I knew the forum will know better.
The showroom guy came with a car for test drive today. It had wooden insert. Last time I had another test drive car with silver insert. When asked what is the difference, he was clueless and claimed it was not an accessory and the 2022 models came like this.
This car has similar door panel. But video shot in 2021.

Are you sure that this is an accessory? The guy seemed pretty confident. Does the company has two part bins?

Last edited by poloman : 19th February 2022 at 16:58.
Old 19th February 2022, 17:09   #2893
BHPian

Quote:
I knew the forum will know better.
The showroom guy came with a car for test drive today. It had wooden insert. Last time I had another test drive car with silver insert. When asked what is the difference, he was clueless and claimed it was not an accessory and the 2022 models came like this.

Are you sure that this is an accessory? The guy seemed pretty confident. Does the company has two part bins?
Please visit : https://www.toyotabharat.com/virtual...om/innova.html.

I think your Test drive vehicle was a GX model updated to ZX specs as a dealer special.
car_crazy1400 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th February 2022, 18:17   #2894
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy1400 View Post
Please visit : https://www.toyotabharat.com/virtual...om/innova.html.

I think your Test drive vehicle was a GX model updated to ZX specs as a dealer special.
No it was ZX model only, since it had ACC.
But you are right, the SA called up and told that the car was accessorized. No idea why they should put accessories in a test drive car.
poloman is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th February 2022, 19:12   #2895
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
This car has similar door panel. But video shot in 2021.
https://www.Youtube.com/watch?v=Asn0PnCYSBo&t=634s

This car also looks to be accessorized. The chrome strip on the door isnt a standard offering either. The scam some dealers play is to list an additional cost for 'Standard' accessories which will include such bits, window visor, chrome stickers all over the car and so on. For those who dont question or are ok with all these accessories, its an additional revenue for the dealer. Hence only those who are specific would get the real standard stuff from the factory In my case I had mentioned I am completely against any chrome bits pasted nor those window visors. I did not chose that standard accessory package. Guess thats the catch here.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks