Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Old 27th March 2019, 08:09   #4711
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PraNeel View Post
Here is the brochure of updated Hexa.
7. Below are the dual tone colour combinations.
Attachment 1863375
It's really sad that Tata is forcing customers to buy dual tone Hexa. I personally did not like any combination. Tungsten Silver and the Bronze/Brown colors look stunning on the Hexa. Is there a mole in Tata's design team, who is sabotaging the image. 😀 (Too much political drama binge watching effects)
ajay_satpute is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2019, 08:31   #4712

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpyder View Post
Dude, you took hexa over the sands??

I did a trip to Sum, Rajasthan two months ago. I did not risk running XT 4x2 (that too with 19 inch rims). We ended up doing an all wheel drive camel ride instead .

Would you share how did she perform on the dunes?
Amazing is the word to say at the least. Initially, I was a bit hesitant to go all guns and take her in the sand, especially it being an XM 4X2, but I took the plunge, solely depending upon the Rough Rode mode and the awesome 16 inchers. No wheel spin at all at any point in time. Would have loved to share some pics but I still have permissions issue.

And deserts is Osian are no slouch either, 1-3 inch sand at places. The only point is Osian is not a full fledged desert. It marks the beginning of Thar, and hence, sand is a tad bit lesser there. Am sure Sam in Jaisalmer has even deeper sands and I would hesitate to take her there unless 4X4.
shivathedude is online now   Reply With Quote