Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th March 2024, 17:51   #6301
BHPian

Re: Tata Hexa : Official Review

Friends

Just trying to think differently on the ATF cooler issue. It appears that this gear box has seen many applications across many cars in the past across the world. Is there a way we could use the trans oil cooler of a diesel car where 6L 50 MYB has been used and assess fitment for the hexa? The model hexa needs come with 4 ports - 2 for the oil to enter and exit and the other 2 for coolant. Just thinking loud. I'm from Bangalore and has anyone done this?
Ashwinbr is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th April 2024, 16:33   #6302
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwinbr View Post
Friends

Just trying to think differently on the ATF cooler issue. Just thinking loud. I'm from Bangalore and has anyone done this?
I have been thinking to add an external tube type oil cooler (looks similar to AC condenser), eliminating the water cooled type. Challenge is to find someone who manufactures these kind of coolers. For now I'm thinking to add a oil cooler available on the bikes to see if it makes any difference in the temperature.

Last edited by varun560061 : 5th April 2024 at 16:34.
varun560061 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th April 2024, 13:53   #6303
BHPian

Just calling out loud, I think the new Tata Safari / Harrier auto which has an Hyundai gearbox doesn't have this type of AT Cooler. The Tata mechanic was telling this during my last service. If this is true then would want to know more, has anyone explored this?
Overall I think a number of Hexa(s) are waiting for this AT Cooler.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks