Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Search this Thread
Old 31st August 2017, 15:32   #2851
BHPian

Re: Tata Hexa : Official Review

Anyone is looking for 19" alloy wheel rim of Tata Hexa, my friend is willing to change the 19" alloy to mono grey, while checking with dealer, they said they will not change it but need to opt as a additional accessories. Plan to take delivery of the vehicle next weekend at Thrissur KL, please let know.

Also anyone did TUFF kit and could you please share your thought on this.
Old 31st August 2017, 19:13   #2852
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace69 View Post
Anyone is looking for 19" alloy wheel rim of Tata Hexa, my friend is willing to change the 19" alloy to mono grey, while checking with dealer, they said they will not change it but need to opt as a additional accessories. Plan to take delivery of the vehicle next weekend at Thrissur KL, please let know.

What is the price that he is quoting ? I'm just willing to replace my spare to an alloy . However, sending it over to Delhi/NCR would be a problem/costly as well.
Old 31st August 2017, 20:19   #2853
BHPian

Quote:

Is your friend willing to sell one wheel so that i can use as spare? If so, you can easily find four people who would be willing to buy. Hope he's willing to courier. If not i can pick it up when am in kerala (September 10th)
Let me know!
abhi7013 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st August 2017, 20:31   #2854
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi7013 View Post
Is your friend willing to sell one wheel so that i can use as spare? If so, you can easily find four people who would be willing to buy.
Nice idea. It will be good to have an alloy as spare. Pls let us know how much your friend is asking for. He'll have to courier it to Delhi.
Old 31st August 2017, 20:33   #2855
BHPian

Quote:
Is your friend willing to sell one wheel so that i can use as spare? If so, you can easily find four people who would be willing to buy. Hope he's willing to courier. If not i can pick it up when am in kerala (September 10th)
Let me know!
Me too willing to pick one up for my spare wheel
So 3 already sold, provided OP is willing.
Old 31st August 2017, 20:34   #2856
BHPian

Quote:

Quote:
Let me know!
I will be interested in a spare. If Abhi is going to kerala then I can co-ordinate with him to get one spare for me as well. Let me know. Again would like to know the price pls

Abhi, if that is OK with u

Regards
Sandy

Last edited by SaNdY_AR : 31st August 2017 at 20:40.
SaNdY_AR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st August 2017, 20:52   #2857
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaNdY_AR View Post
I will be interested in a spare. If Abhi is going to kerala then I can co-ordinate with him to get one spare for me as well. Let me know. Again would like to know the price pls

Abhi, if that is OK with u

Regards
Sandy
Perfectly fine, no problems. Just hope the price is reasonable. But mainly, if he's ok selling it like this!
Old 31st August 2017, 21:56   #2858
BHPian

I paid the balance amount today and the car has got invoiced.
It was net 18.18 L along with Side Step and Matting both FOC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KK RE Lover View Post
The TML scheme I guess must be country wide? Would you know? Never heard this from the dealer. Side step was a freebie? I'm assuming there was a discount you got on that? Can you let me know how much?
The side step is FOC. Can someone post the pic of the dealer provided side steps ? The ones provided by Concorde Pune have lot of chrome. He told me that they now have a new stock of Matt Black side steps and shared the pics. They look good in the pics. Just wondering if they are are OEM provided or not ? Can someone throw some light ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goswami.j View Post
Congrats on the new car ! Other than the insurance, you seem to be getting a good deal, specially the side steps.
Insurance should be around 50k only.
They make a good margin on the insurance and he told me while I booked the car that when I get the final invoice, the cost towards insurance will be lower that what is shown on the quotation. This however doesn't impact the IDV and the coverage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by su_spatil View Post
Is there some offer letter or something for the freebies you got so that I can pressurise my dealer to offer the same.
The brand ambassador program is a referral program for TML employees and I got to know about it from a friend/neighbour just in time before the booking. He referred my phone number and I got a call from TML - Hexa folks inquiring about my interest.They generated and shared an opportunity id. I did get an email from them with the opportunity id and a note that this offer is valid if the car is bought in the month of Aug. I shared the opportunity id with the dealer during the booking process.
There is generally low awareness about this program and my dealer insisted that Brand Ambassador Program (BAP) is valid only for Hexa. I showed him the email and he agreed.
Tata should really market themselves and such offers well.

The gold coin offer again was offered to me by another dealer and mentioned that this is a Ganesh Chaturthi specific offer valid for car bought in Aug. I probed about it with Concorde and they offered me that deal too and during the full payment converted into a cash discount of 2800 rs.

It was surprising that a day before there was no offer on the table and things changed the day when I got converted from a prospect to a buyer
rohansd is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 31st August 2017, 21:58   #2859
BHPian

Quote:

When I checked with my dealer he said there is no grey alloy rim as accessory. Strange or am I missing something?
Old 31st August 2017, 23:01   #2860
BHPian

Quote:
Perfectly fine, no problems. Just hope the price is reasonable. But mainly, if he's ok selling it like this!
I will get in touch with both of you once I get the quote from him, since he is yet to take take the delivery of the vehicle that's scheduled to be next weekend. Ernakulam is fine as common meeting point if it works for you. Otherwise Palakad, will pm you.

Quote:
When I checked with my dealer he said there is no grey alloy rim as accessory. Strange or am I missing something?
19" mono grey is available as accessories. Cost around 13k or so I guess, let me double check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreyans_Jain View Post
Nice idea. It will be good to have an alloy as spare. Pls let us know how much your friend is asking for. He'll have to courier it to Delhi.
Not sure how much feasible it's too courier it to DL, anyway two wheels will be taken locally at KL, one wheel he will keep it as spare, so left with one wheel to find a people, if any one at KL or Chennai or Bangalore, we can work it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goswami.j View Post
Me too willing to pick one up for my spare wheel
So 3 already sold, provided OP is willing.
Thank you all for your tremendous support and help.
Old 1st September 2017, 02:15   #2861
BHPian

Just a word of caution for those who are keeping the spare as alloy. Not that you don't know, but I am just reminding. Do not forget to check the spare every time you get your car out of the service center. Mine (not a Tata) was replaced with an old rusty steel rim which I came to know very very late. I had nowhere to go and no one to hold responsible back then. And this, being an expensive alloy, would be in high demand. Just saying. Cheers !
DieselAddikt is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 1st September 2017, 05:49   #2862
BHPian

Quote:
I will get in touch with both of you once I get the quote from him, since he is yet to take take the delivery of the vehicle that's scheduled to be next weekend. Ernakulam is fine as common meeting point if it works for you. Otherwise Palakad, will pm you.

19" mono grey is available as accessories. Cost around 13k or so I guess, let me double check.

Not sure how much feasible it's too courier it to DL, anyway two wheels will be taken locally at KL, one wheel he will keep it as spare, so left with one wheel to find a people, if any one at KL or Chennai or Bangalore, we can work it out.

Thank you all for your tremendous support and help.
Hi sir,
Even I'm interested in buying it for my hexa only if the price is reasonable.
Old 1st September 2017, 08:45   #2863
BHPian

Quote:
The official accessories catalogue has it
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Tata_Hexa_Accessories_Catalogue.pdf (12.01 MB, 1041 views)
Old 1st September 2017, 10:10   #2864
BANNED

Quote:
my friend is willing to change the 19" alloy to mono grey, while checking with dealer, they said they will not change it but need to opt as a additional accessories.
I am sure you and your friend have considered this option but in case you haven't, given that the design of the wheels are the same, the cheapest way would be to get the wheels sand blasted and powder coated in grey shade outside at a good facility.

Even if you decide to sell the stock alloys and go for the mono grey ones, I reckon your friend should keep one alloy for himself of his own spare
Kishen.padiyar is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 1st September 2017, 11:35   #2865
BHPian

Hey Folks,

I have booked Hexa XE.

I have few points - (Need Experts help)

1) Can we opt for Arizona Blue in XE?

2) I am willing to add few features like
Parking sensor, Reverse camera, 9'Infotainment system + Woofer + Amp, DRL, Rain Sensing Wipers (rear),
If i get them fixed on my own then will it effect the warranty?

Expecting Car delivery on 21st Sept,
Any advise / points to be noted (pre-post delivery) ?

Thanks in Advance.

Most Viewed