Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th October 2017, 00:51   #3166
Team-BHP Support

Re: Tata Hexa : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by raki View Post
Do want me to post the actual customer complaint on the TASS job card. Few of us HEXA owners have done background check. The complaints are quite hilarious and Face Palm.
Absolutely!

Sharing it within a few HEXA owners group will help a few hundred or thousand people, whereas sharing the information on the forums help ten times more visitors. What's the point of a forum and a dedicated Hexa thread if information has to be contained within a group of Hexa owners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gowda79 View Post
And this is the same Crazy guy who compares an Jeep with Nexon and this just an example to show how biased people here are -

Attachment 1684720

He must also realise that a 15lac Compass will be picked from less options and while the 5.5lac Nexon will be taken after evaluating atleast 10-12 cars in same segment and price range.
Off topic! But, that's totally below the belt.

Anyways, with due respect - you presented a partial view of things. Here's the full picture, and members who feel otherwise can see it for themselves here (September 2017 : Indian Car Sales Figures & Analysis) and take a call -

1. The so called 'comparison' was done by the member I've qouted, in that screenshot itself it is visible. He pulled in the second brand to justify TATA and crack a joke.

2. The member had made two mistakes in that post, which I've corrected. One being the wrong booking numbers for Nexon and two being his interpretation that queues are more in the FCA showroom because there are less showrooms. Both corrected with the point of view of actual booking numbers, nothing more.

3. To the post, his reply was (and you seem to have ignored it. ) "Yes, look like you are correct. I mis-interpreted the article."

Now, if you still feel there is a factual error in something posted - please, by all due respectful means, counter it there. Going OT here just doesn't do the forum, nor yourself, any good.

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 12th October 2017 at 00:56.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (19) Thanks
Old 12th October 2017, 01:20   #3167
BANNED

Since guys here are so much concerned about proving the rusting point and quality issues with the competitions, I am posting three pictures taken from a 17k kms done Tata Hexa media vehicle:

Tata Hexa : Official Review-poor-quality-peeling-off-plastic.jpg
Door latch on front passenger side, that is the chrome coated plastic peeling off. No matter what you guys think or say, cars at 1/3rd the price have this better (Check Polo Trendline if you can't digest this truth)

Tata Hexa : Official Review-poor-quality-rusting-stuck-door-handle.jpg
I agree that those are metallic parts and can rust, but...

Tata Hexa : Official Review-poor-quality-stuck-door-handle.jpg
you can't expect me to accept this, that's a stuck door handle which I repaired myself after Wd 40 treatment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi7013 View Post
It would help if you could guide us to the owner.
Since you are talking about 'owners' group, then do check on your group, you will find the member or the information about the member whose mention I have made in my posts (Please do check my previous posts for more info). You can visit this link for more info.

Rest you are telling us that the owners are more aware of the car as compared to the technical team from Tata motors? See, if you are hell bent on proving that there is no shortcoming and everyone else is false, then I really don't know where we are heading.

Quote:
However, AFAIK, the news in our groups was that torque would reduce a bit. Will await your reply and update fellow owners too. Thank you.
As per my friend, Anubhav, he can't notice any difference in terms of performance. The noice that is referred to as 'gargle' is normal and still present but that noise which he used to get during gearshifts (the one like something rubbing) has disappeared now, after the Tata guys diagnosed his car three times in total.

Quote:
Please refrain from posting such posts and such kind of things have happened with many other cars also including the Rolls in th eearlier days and also the Mercedes BMW, so Tata is not to be blamed and the customer needs to know more about his car and details about automibile...
What we are on Team-BHP for then? It is a public forum and everyone is free to put his/her views ahead. There have been several examples where manufacturers have been blasted up and down here, why not in this case? Failures do happen but IMO, it is better to look for the root cause of the issue instead of openly coming up to defend the party.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheel View Post
But why should one refrain it from posting on a public forum? No one ever stopped escalating any issue when it was with any manufacturer I know of, at least on Team-BHP, so why should one not share?
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavik.1991 View Post
Exactly. I don't understand why I should refrain from posting what I saw outside a Tata showroom or my observation regarding less Tata cars on the roads of my city or my extremely unpleasant experience at a Tata showroom.
We have seen the pics of Mercedes SUV being a part of such demonstration on TBHP, entire thread on the ill practices from Skoda and there is even a hilarious thread on how flatbed trucks will go out of business without German cars:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...rman-cars.html

Going by this logic, we never know why a German or European car has landed on the flatbed, shall we refrain from posting that too? After all, maybe theowner has taken that way to avoid nasty speed breakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishen.padiyar View Post
I have received images of the car in question on Whatsapp and disc rotors along with exhaust manifold & turbo hot end portion (turbine casing) were the highlighted portions on the banner.
What about the transmission noise part? My friend has a first hand experience of the same (link shared in same post) and I can't overlook this if someone is stating that there is noise in the transmission of the car while shifting gears. Let me repeat, Tata guys accepted that it is not normal and diagnosed his car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
May be all customers should be asked to go through specialized trainings before purchasing TATA cars?
Indeed, they should also take a proper training of keeping mum when an issue arises.

Quote:
A person protesting by abandoning his vehicle in such a state simply shows he is not satisfied either with the vehicle, or if the explanation noted here is genuine, it's the sheer inability of the dealer to explain the same to the owner to his satisfaction.
Absolutely, it is a failure at the dealer end in terms of grievance handling.

Quote:
This is what forums are for! If everybody is silently viewing images on whatsapp - there wouldn't have been any large unbiased forum called team-bhp.
And as per Alexa, that forum is the most visited auto site in India.

Quote:
There is simply no question of ethics here. The vehicle in question is out on the roads and protesting. This is a genuine scenario, buddy. I would have questioned ethics here if it was a photoshopped image or something, which it defenitely is not.
You can read my post here. And it clearly shows how the apathy at the dealership end literally ended up in frustrating a customer to the point that he started thinking of either selling off the car or approaching consumer court.

Quote:
For all those so much concerned about the image of the manufacturer - should rather reach out to him and help him out - rather than asking to brush the matter under the carpets.
Exactly my point, more one tries to keep such issues within themselves or within confined groups, more you are causing damage to the manufacturer, better to keep them on their heels. Tata is already making a loss on every single car they sell, at least we can maintain this that they are aware of their dealers and their practices, finally it is the sales only which can make them profitable again in this end of the auto market spectrum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrideRed View Post
The poster clearly mentions about noise in transmission just after 2 days of purchase and Tata is not ready to acknowledge. While the rusting might be common, noise isn't in an Automatic variant. I feel its the noise that lead owner go and verify the rusting.
Indeed, he clearly mentions there is a noise and people need to understand that there isn't just one type of noise in the car and the customer may be is suffering with something else. Until anyone has reached out the customer and taken a note of the exact issue, it is redundant to reach any conclusions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hickstead View Post
I do not think competition try to do something like this. Because, competition try to come into picture only when Hexa disturb their sales. I do not think Hexa has disturbed the sales of any competition yet.
Bitter, but true.

Quote:
Why don't you people talk when it is a Honda, Nissan, Mercedes or a BMW is being parked at a Showroom for something same reason.

Whereas you guys are ready to jump when it's a Tata
Now this is calling entire forum biased, there are several examples where other manufacturers are blasted ruthlessly here. Examples are Skoda Black Edition Rapid issue (that is also a dealer's fault but Skoda is being blamed too, as they are the ones who own this liability at the end), Renault Captur ad, Duster having smaller airbags, Kwid crash test cheat issue, S Cross engine seizure issue and many more. Majority here consists of well doing professionals who need to take some minutes out of their schedule to even read and reply, at least don't questions their enthusiasm.

@Mods: Previous post was longer than word limit, hence had to do back to back
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trust_In_Thrust View Post
Road from Agra to Fathepur Sikri is pretty bad full of rumble strips , potholes and very bad roads .I am glad to say, what many who drive the Hexa know that bad roads is a cake walk for Hexa .Driving Hexa on bad roads is an unbelievable experience as both isolations of road conditions for passengers and noise from bumps is amazing even at speeds nearing 100
Indeed, Hexa sets a gold standard when it comes to ride quality and passenger comfort.

Quote:
Other observations are brake should be made better
Brakes are already brilliant IMO, it's just that once you are past the sane speed limits (Anything over 120) then the 2.2 tonne weight makes its presence felt in terms of huge momentum, but then it's the 235 section road going HT tyres and their grip levels aren't set for hardcore braking of 2.2 tonne beasts at 150 kph. Getting a better set of tyres, more grippy ones, will definitely improve the braking leaps and bounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishen.padiyar View Post
Had it been a genuine issue reported in the form of a detailed write-up indicating the sequence of events through a proper channel, the story would have been different.
Being honest, how many people you think in this country have enough of the internet literacy that they can dig out contacts and right channels? I belong to the rural part of this country sir, people have money to buy the cars but they don't have e-mail ids (the ones of their android phones are not useful as they are mostly created by cellphone seller). If I am a customer and I am unaware of any channel, I will visit my dealer and if dealer solves my problem, then why will I spend my ownership experience? Haven't I spent my 20 lac for enjoying the ownership?

[quote]We being a part of this esteemed community, in the interest of quality of content in this Forum, I feel we should refrain from posting about such gimmicky incidents is what I feel. Others may differ here.[quote]
And what about the actual strength of Team-BHP; Being unbiased?

Quote:
While one may point out that issues from all manufacturers are treated equally (with all relevant proof), there is no denying that Tata gets step motherly treatment here, time and again.
Thoughts become a reality, if you keep looking at every post with this thought process, then everything and everyone will look biased to you. People who don't own Tata cars, who appreciate their product, how can they be step motherly towards Tata? It's just that you need to have a neutral outlook.

Quote:
Do want me to post the actual customer complaint on the TASS job card. Few of us HEXA owners have done background check. The complaints are quite hilarious and Face Palm.

For starters - Rust on brake disc (Rotors). Come on guys. The complaints are even more hilariously insane.
Do share some

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeevraj View Post
I think that would be exactly what members would be looking for. I personally love the hexa as a product and it would be at the top of my list if I am looking for a 7 seater SUV. So I personally would love to see the actual details in the job card and make my own inference on how serious or not serious it is. I also definitely don't want to/like to rely on social media sensationalism.
+1, if there is a mention of it, then the information can be shared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbender View Post
My Audi Q7 started rusting in about 2 years. But how common is it for the parts to start rusting in just a few months. Hexa is a newly launched product and cannot be older than a few months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi7013 View Post
Found rusting on discs of a week old Brezza of my tenant's and just a three days old Honda jazz of my colleague (under the seat too).
All these were observed a couple of months back and brushed off from our minds without a second thought.
Parts like brake discs can be seen gathering rust within hours of washing and parking the car, it is absolutely normal and same is for many other fasteners in nearly every car. In fact, I don't even buy the rusting part of the complaint made by the customer in question. The actual issue is complaint handling.

Quote:
As someone said earlier, lets not degrade the content of this thread by randomly picking images off the net or posting those that you've seen if you don't know the facts.
Then make us aware of the facts, I have mentioned about transmission noise issue, you can see that even Autocar itself has printed about Mr. Rai in their magazine in September issue. Which clearly states that "improper engine map was causing excessive noises", like or hate, you can't debate over the fact that the transmission noise issue in that case wasn't normal. and maybe this particular owner is also facing the same.

Refer this post for more information:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offici...ml#post4271228

Quote:
rust on disc forms on the Brezza when not used for a few days and not always, as is in the case of Hexa. Could this be dependent on hardness of water? Just wondering
Only water is needed, they are prone to rusting since they face a lot of abrasion.

Quote:
And this is the same Crazy guy who compares an Jeep with Nexon
Where? Comparing this that one car from the dead reputation brand like Fiat and priced higher than Creta has become a runaway success while the one with a comparatively more reputed brand and sitting in the fastest growing segment hasn't caught the momentum. Was that the comparison?

Quote:
He must also realise that a 15lac Compass will be picked from less options and while the 5.5lac Nexon will be taken after evaluating atleast 10-12 cars in same segment and price range.
When I was asked, I simply recommended Hexa over Compass to the person. Also do compare the segment volumes too in terms of pricing. The answer lies there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
Sharing it within a few HEXA owners group will help a few hundred or thousand people, whereas sharing the information on the forums help ten times more visitors. What's the point of a forum and a dedicated Hexa thread if information has to be contained within a group of Hexa owners?
+1

Quote:
3. To the post, his reply was (and you seem to have ignored it. "Yes, look like you are correct. I mis-interpreted the article."
Desperation is the mother of goof ups

Last edited by Aditya : 12th October 2017 at 07:14. Reason: Back to back posts merged
VKumar is offline   (16) Thanks
Old 12th October 2017, 02:57   #3168
Senior - BHPian

Lets accept that there is a definite bias against Tata. Inspite of Hexa being a great product, with several owner reviews singing praises, most reactions are of the order 'but its a tata, poor after sales or let's wait for a few more days/years/kms to see the car fail' etc. Likewise for the brilliant Nexon. I dont read similar sentiments for a jeep compass even though fiat is a much worse manufacturer with atrocious quality control and pathetic pre and post sales and service. Driving my third Tata now starting from the dicor and not once has any product left me on the lurch unlike an axle breaking bmw or a engine failing vag product. But still, an assnine stunt from ahmedabad is taking pages of discussion on an auto forum. If that fellow wants to speak of engine noise he must stand next to any mahindra muv and verify if they have not transplanted a tractor engine in there.
apachelongbow is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 12th October 2017, 06:08   #3169
Senior - BHPian

I think all of us are intelligent, informed individuals who can form their own conclusions after going through posts. While we may not agree with the views of another post, it is this freedom of expression (within the forum rules) that makes
Team-Bhp a great place for car enthusiasts. Folks might post positively or negatively about car brands. I’ve seen it in many many threads. I don’t think we need react emotionally, even if it is a negative comment on a brand that we love, and have had a delightful experience with.
Sorry for going but I needed to express this.
wilful is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 12th October 2017, 08:35   #3170
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrideRed View Post
The poster clearly mentions about noise in transmission just after 2 days of purchase and Tata is not ready to acknowledge. While the rusting might be common, noise isn't in an Automatic variant. I feel its the noise that lead owner go and verify the rusting.
Can someone please explain how this transmission noise can be identified? I am aware of the gargle noise and some noise from turbo flaps.
On the verge on taking XTA delivery. Really worried on the transmission noise part.

Other minor issues like traces of rust on few exposed parts, chrome bits coming off or some random issues are ok with me, because I know these can be fixed with TASS. However transmission one sounds bad.
prasanna_indaje is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th October 2017, 08:54   #3171
Team-BHP Support

While the Jeep Compass hasn't proved its unreliability yet, it is not one of the most reliable cars out there and we have had discussions about it.

Link 1.

Link 2.

Problem is, Tata fans seldom check those threads. And not just Jeep, whatever issue was/is with any manufacturer out there is reported here on the forum but, I find no one going out to defend a brand, save for Tata and that is what I would term as bias.

Some comments are not in the spirit of Team-BHP, please proof read prior to submitting and do ponder over what you wrote, words can't be taken back.

If you are accusing fellow members and Team-BHP of bias then what are you doing here man..?
Sheel is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 12th October 2017, 09:17   #3172
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by VKumar View Post

Door latch on front passenger side, that is the chrome coated plastic peeling off. No matter what you guys think or say, cars at 1/3rd the price have this better (Check Polo Trendline if you can't digest this truth)
Boss it is a media car. No one knows how many hands it has seen and not every media person will baby the car. Most of them push it to the limits and I'm sure you too know it. Given the magnitude of Tata bashers across our media, it might even be a case of someone trying to show that the part is not chrome but plastic.

Speak about quality - the same Polo Trendline you have mentioned has an issue of broken AC vents even on personal cars - forget the media ones. And yes. it is the same case with Vento as well which costs 16-17 big ones OTR.

Quote:
that's a stuck door handle which I repaired myself after Wd 40 treatment.
Well that itself says it was just a minor issue. A regular car probably would not see as many door opening cycles between two services where it will be greased - this one boils down to high and rough usage of the media car too.

Last edited by Rehaan : 12th October 2017 at 15:41. Reason: Removing personal attack.
Kishen.padiyar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th October 2017, 09:40   #3173
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by apachelongbow View Post
Lets accept that there is a definite bias against Tata. Inspite of Hexa being a great product, with several owner reviews singing praises, most reactions are of the order 'but its a tata, poor after sales or let's wait for a few more days/years/kms to see the car fail' etc. Likewise for the brilliant Nexon. I dont read similar sentiments for a jeep compass even though fiat is a much worse manufacturer with atrocious quality control and pathetic pre and post sales and service.
Let’s analyze this statement a bit by comparing with a scenario happened quite recently, with a brand which probably get more flak than a Tata.

One of our members got a Skoda Octavia RS even without a TD, and penned a wonderful review for the benefit of fellow members. In a few days time he found about a goof-up from Skoda, and quite immediately it was reported here in another thread. I am sure this has benefited a few other RS customers (and will benefit in the future also). That’s the spirit of the forum; he did not think that I own a car from this particular brand, and should say only good points about. The positives and negatives are then in open (links below). If he thinks that he is obliged to say only good things about the car/brand he owns, that probably is a biased decision

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ut-bombay.html
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...nsporting.html

In other news, Jeep Compass is quite a well-received car but glitches found were duly reported in the forum (link). Nobody cried foul play saying that it’s a biased opinion to tarnish Jeep.

Last edited by noopster : 13th October 2017 at 08:31. Reason: Thanks- quoted posts have been deleted
vb-saan is offline   (20) Thanks
Old 12th October 2017, 10:42   #3174
BHPian

I have subscribed to this thread along with a few other threads(Compass, Elantra, Octavia....) as I am planning for an upgrade. I am surprised by the reaction from some of the members here when an issue faced by a customer is reported. I agree people do develop some bonding towards the brand/car they own. But that should not mean others cannot point out the issues in those. This form is valuable because it is able to bring out both the good and bad things in every product and I trust the bhpians to be honest about their review. The reaction from certain members in this thread unfortunately makes me doubt if I would get an honest opinion without any bias. And personal attacks are definitely not an acceptable way to debate in any forum. Looks like certain TV channel debates.
sbkumar is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 12th October 2017, 10:46   #3175
Distinguished - BHPian

I am all in for a discussion until it is backed up by logic and even to some degree by emotions. We are all humans and emotion will remain a part of us. A heated discussion is by all means permissible and acceptable but only to the limit it remains civil.

Under no circumstances, personal attacks like this will find a place in this forum.

Thanks.

Last edited by Jaggu : 12th October 2017 at 17:26. Reason: Quoted part edited out, Thanks.
saket77 is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 12th October 2017, 11:03   #3176
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasanna_indaje View Post
Can someone please explain how this transmission noise can be identified? I am aware of the gargle noise and some noise from turbo flaps.
On the verge on taking XTA delivery. Really worried on the transmission noise part.

Other minor issues like traces of rust on few exposed parts, chrome bits coming off or some random issues are ok with me, because I know these can be fixed with TASS. However transmission one sounds bad.
I am not sure what and where exactly the noise is from but seems pretty easily identifiable from what banner says. That said I don't think you should be worried as there are quite a lot of satisfied XTA owners and they are all running fine without issues. Just get a proper PDI done and you should be all set.
Old 12th October 2017, 11:22   #3177
Distinguished - BHPian

Unless and until issues like these are highlighted all around, specially in the social media which is the strongest and fastest form of sharing information today, and the said company is made aware that their product has problems which, either minor or major, are not being addressed or rectified by the local dealerships, companies will have a free hand in minting future products without addressing/rectifying such issues and will continue to sell them to unsuspecting customers.

It's easy to sit back and make fun of a naive customer who bought a car and is now facing issues with it, about which he cannot express in perfect automotive technical jargon because he is a casual user, not an auto buff. What if the same situation happened with one of you who are defending the company and the product with all your might right now?

Constructive discussions aside, do have a bit of empathy for those masses out there who are not blessed with the abundance of automotive-related knowledge like you guys have.

Quote:
And this is the same Crazy guy who compares an Jeep with Nexon
This forum did not need to read these lines. Please maintain some civility and decorum while addressing a fellow member, specially when they are taking some time out to guide you (and everyone else) about what is right and what is wrong.

Last edited by aah78 : 12th October 2017 at 20:02. Reason: Quoted post was removed. Editing this one to remove quote.
RavenAvi is offline   (18) Thanks
Old 12th October 2017, 11:34   #3178
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:

For starters - Rust on brake disc (Rotors). Come on guys. The complaints are even more hilariously insane.
Still waiting for you to share this. Would immensely help current and future owners and also lay to rest the speculation and discussion around the topic.
Rajeevraj is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 12th October 2017, 11:36   #3179
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasanna_indaje View Post
I have a XTA bought in March which has completed 10000km as of now. Being one of the earliest members of HEXA WhatsApp owners group can definitely conclude that there has been no problem from the auto transmission from any of our members HEXA XTA's till now. The only sound which has been discussed in our group is the engine gargle sound and it's been identified by TASS as some sort of resonance which comes into the drive train when the gearbox shifts into the next higher gear at really low rpm. It's​ similar to when one shifts into a higher gear at lower rpm in a manual car when the turbo hasn't started spooling yet. We get that sound in only certain situations like in lower gears, or while climbing ghats with speeds below 40-50kph. The transmission is not related to this noise and all it requires is modified ECU map which TATA has promised will be releasing soon. This will enable the turbo to spool up earlier and overcome the flat spot. Other than that my car has been a bliss so far and the transmission has been the highlight. This 6L50 punch power transmission has a proven track record and has been in used in BMW and GM cars from 2007. I would say this must be the most reliable part in the car.
damodar is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 12th October 2017, 12:14   #3180
BANNED

Not that I want to side anyone on this heating debate, being a Hexa owner myself, as I have mentioned on the N Chandra Thread, I have the following biggest grouse against TML -

Their Auto Ancillary providers SUCK and SUCK BIG TIME and if TML does not change them or do not have better quality measures in place to still source it from them, this shall be reason for their further burial in the IAI.

The above mentioned (part quality) reason to me is the Numero Uno reason why TML over the years have not been able to instill the confidence in our Aam Junta (not the ones here).

These AA Providers ARE and ARE SOILING your Brand Value.

The common man, wants longevity and reliability of parts and cannot take the pain and hassles of visiting the ASS every now and then, we are blessed of having more than 1 vehicle at our disposal round the year, but for someone who has just 1 for be it office commute, buying groceries, dropping kids to school, weekend getaways etc. it is just too much, would I like to travel in the local transport bus, sweating it out when my car in lying in garage for 1-2-3 weeks (time immaterial in the context that I am stating here) for premature part failure, to add to my frustration, there is HK and leather upholstery in my car that someone else is basking on, NO NEVER.

The handle issue (staying in the opened position) that has been shown on the previous page has been there on my Hexa from as far as I remember 1st week, I got something sprayed on it sometime back and it is a shade better now but not entirely resolved, what do I do? Hell, I love the product so much that I let it pass-by, my Optra's handles were built to last more than a human beings lifetime.

The door lock (that operates vertically), the headlight switch (I have to mention this, it is so damn pathetic that at times I feel if I was under influence and that too by not imbibing too many shots, it shall conk off without an iota of an effort if I was to turn it on), the Aircon switch (from cold to hot), the Aircon switch (speed controller) are a few noteworthy parts that it seems have been picked up from a wholesaler based out of Kashmere Gate (NCR Guys would be able to correlate).

What I am trying to put across here is -

What the hell does it take for TML to provide Quality "movable" parts (wiper motors, door hinges) and to keep the prices competitive by keeping the HK, Leather and other cosmetic stuff OUT !!

Boss to garner numbers, they need reliable products so that people can advocate their products and products are constituted of PARTS put together, if PARTS were not of quality they would fail and you'd have people Slugging & Sweating it out in the Sun while N Chandra would be sitting and sipping ASS center's coffee (again made out of Tata Beverages) enjoying HK on a leather sofa that TML has in abundance not coming out of manufacturing them but benches drawn out from their scores of SUV's lying in the backyard.

People need peace of ownership TML !! You have the right designs and products going for you, please improve your Quality Checks and go for a holistic change of your ancillary providers.

PS: I love the Brand TATA and would not hold myself back in stating that I hold them leagues ahead of RIL, M&M, Birla's etc. for what they have done for the nation, much much beyond just Automobiles.

If there be members on this forum or elsewhere who can put this word across to the people up there in the higher echelons of TML, I would be really thankful to them.

In all that I have stated above, I have tried to put a word across to TML from a 10000000 ft height for if it reaches them, to end this -

I Love TML and would be elated for them if they turn around TML fortunes.

Last edited by Torquedo : 12th October 2017 at 12:42.
Torquedo is offline   (16) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks