Senior - BHPian

Re: Maruti Dzire : Official Review

Dzire September numbers out = 34305!
Latheesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th October 2017, 20:14   #137
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponbaarathi View Post
Maruti Suzuki India Limited is undertaking a Service Campaign for new Dzire to inspect for a possible fault in the rear wheel hub.
Hi All,

Verified the above link and found that my car does not need any rear wheel hub replacement. However I have got a call today from Varun Hyderabad to get my wheel hub replaced.
Suggest all to check with the dealer and confirm.

Can anyone please confirm if fog lamps are available from Maruti as an accessory for the new Dzire. I have been following up with the dealer from June and still did not get any update on it.

Thanks

Last edited by Samurai : 11th October 2017 at 23:34. Reason: b2b posts
sree5999 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th October 2017, 14:59   #138
BHPian

I am thinking of upgrading from my Punto Evo 1.2 Active to Automatic. The new Dzire with AGS sounds very good. Did a test drive yesterday came out really impressed with the way it drives, glides on potholes (which bangalore roads are full of these days), good rear leg room as well.

I really hated the looks of Dzire when it came out first. but the 2017 version looks awesome especially in ZXi+ variant with DRL and Projector headlamps. Blue color looks yummy!

After driving, Jazz V CVT, Ford Figo AT this dzire test drive was very impressive. i am seriously thinking of Dzire now. OTR in Bangalore is 10L so now its up to the home minister
ant_vas is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th October 2017, 06:45   #139
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
Search for Boodmo in play store.

Use this App mainly for part numbers of spares. Prices are haphazard.
Found this on Boodmo:

Is this the auto dimming IRVM used in Baleno Zeta and Alpha? Boodmo says this is applicable for Baleno and S Cross only, which I believe are the only Maruti cars that have an auto dimming IRVM, so I'm assuming this is indeed the part I'm looking for. And more importantly, I'm hoping this will fit in the Dzire (don't see a reason why).

Edit:

Found one more. Now super confused as to which of these is the normal one and which is the auto dimming one

I'm assuming it's the latter because that is more expensive

Last edited by y2ksrs : 13th October 2017 at 07:00.
Old 13th October 2017, 10:23   #140
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2ksrs View Post
Found this on Boodmo::
Hey buddy, images haven't been attached. Can you reattach it?
Old 13th October 2017, 20:04   #141
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
Hey buddy, images haven't been attached. Can you reattach it?
Er, somehow I'm able to see the images!! But let me try again.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Dzire : Official Review-screenshot_20171013063932.jpg  

Maruti Dzire : Official Review-screenshot_20171013065209.jpg  

Old 14th October 2017, 11:08   #142
Distinguished - BHPian

Over 95,000 Units Of The New Maruti Suzuki Dzire Sold In Less Than 5 Months! One of Maruti Suzuki's most successful car in recent times.

Quote:
Maruti Suzuki India launched the new-gen Dzire in May 2017, and less then 5 months the company has launched over 95,000 units of the car in the country. Current waiting period for the car has reached almost up to 3 month.
link
volkman10 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th October 2017, 23:02   #143
Senior - BHPian

I took a TD of the AMT dzire and came back impressed !! Having driven two Marutis before over 1.5L kms, i guess i could predict the way AMT shifts worked and though the lag was felt, it was definitely faster than me shifting manually. Also tried the manual mode and worked pretty decent for this segment(Hardly any alternatives in this price point for Diesel automatic)

Sales guy was quoting the Petrol AMT to give 17-18kmpl in Bangalore traffic and 20kmpl on highways. For Diesel he claimed 18-20kmpl in city and 22-24kmpl on highways. Is this really true ?

I Started with a requirement of Diesel Automatic(Monthly usage of 2000+kms) and hardly any choice in 10-15Lakhs
My confusion now is, should i save that extra 1.3L and go for Petrol AMT, I would be more than happy if the car gives 15+ kmpl in city
Old 16th October 2017, 00:47   #144
Senior - BHPian

For 2k monthly usage, save up for diesel AMT.
ani_meher is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th October 2017, 11:01   #145
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajshenoy View Post
I took a TD of the AMT dzire and came back impressed !! Having driven two Marutis before over 1.5L kms, i guess i could predict the way AMT shifts worked and though the lag was felt, it was definitely faster than me shifting manually. Also tried the manual mode and worked pretty decent for this segment(Hardly any alternatives in this price point for Diesel automatic)

Sales guy was quoting the Petrol AMT to give 17-18kmpl in Bangalore traffic and 20kmpl on highways. For Diesel he claimed 18-20kmpl in city and 22-24kmpl on highways. Is this really true ?

I Started with a requirement of Diesel Automatic(Monthly usage of 2000+kms) and hardly any choice in 10-15Lakhs
My confusion now is, should i save that extra 1.3L and go for Petrol AMT, I would be more than happy if the car gives 15+ kmpl in city
Why don't you look at the ameo TDI dsg??
Comfortline and highline options to suit budgets, way faster than the dzire and much more sophisticated.
dhruvritzed is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th October 2017, 12:13   #146
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhruvritzed View Post
Why don't you look at the ameo TDI dsg??
Comfortline and highline options to suit budgets, way faster than the dzire and much more sophisticated.
What about the boot? Hardly anything. Though dzire was not the best, I felt it ticks the boxes in the segment

My budget can stretch till 15l, new verna too on the radar. 6AT and 1.6l engine is no match but it also comes with 5L Premium
Old 16th October 2017, 13:15   #147
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajshenoy View Post
What about the boot? Hardly anything. Though dzire was not the best, I felt it ticks the boxes in the segment

My budget can stretch till 15l, new verna too on the radar. 6AT and 1.6l engine is no match but it also comes with 5L Premium
Once you drive the 2 back to back, the difference will make you forget the boot.
Just try and imagine-
7 speed dsg VS AMT
110hp Vs 75
Flat bottom steering
Cruise control
More comprehensive MID
Solid build quality
15k service interval
dhruvritzed is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th October 2017, 23:24   #148
BHPian

I took delivery of my Dzire Zxi+ AMT on Saturday from AIE Cars Chennai. The delivery experience was relatively smooth barring a goof up on the door visors which I had asked them for.

Driven the car for about 100 KMS since Saturday evening. The initial driving experience has been decent. The AMT is behaving well and touch wood would remain so. Yes, the gear shifts are perceptible, but it is no where near bad. I guess it will show it's ugly side as the clutch starts wearing.

Got seat covers done at Choice Car Seat Zone, Royapettah for 13k and Softurf noodle mats from Carspark, Sholinganallur.

Pics and driving experiences to follow in the forthcoming days and weeks.
y2ksrs is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th October 2017, 12:15   #149
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhruvritzed View Post
Once you drive the 2 back to back, the difference will make you forget the boot.
Just try and imagine-
7 speed dsg VS AMT
110hp Vs 75
Flat bottom steering
Cruise control
More comprehensive MID
Solid build quality
15k service interval
Thanks Buddy.
Well, i have been driving an Ertiga and Boot does matter to me

I have driven the Skoda Rapid and agree with you on the power delivery. Just bit skeptical about the DSG. Infact if i go this way, it will be Vento/Rapid instead of Ameo, thought it will be on the higher end of my budget.
Old 17th October 2017, 13:57   #150
Distinguished - BHPian

New Dzire achieves the fastest 1-lakh sales mark - Reaches the milestone in just 5 months.

Launched in May-2017, has surpassed the 1-lakh sales milestone.

Link
volkman10 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks