Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th September 2017, 07:56   #121
BHPian

Re: Maruti Dzire : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashis89 View Post
That said I was even more surprised to see a new Dzire LDi a couple days ago, running on yellow plates. Never imagined such a popular car to be even available to a taxi guy. And the Dzire Tour is already there for yellow plate use. Weird!
Even I observed this thing. A couple of new Dzires were sporting the yellow number plate and T badge, which is questionable, considering the last-gen Dzire has already been earmarked for commercial use. In fact, I also saw one of the new Xcents sporting a yellow number plate (OT).
Old 26th September 2017, 11:22   #122
Distinguished - BHPian

My concern was slightly different. A typical taxi buyer/operator won't wait for months to get a car (typical waiting period quoted by MS dealers). And the car I saw wasn't associated with any premium taxi service either where they want a specific model. It was just an Uber.

Sometimes I feel this waiting period concept is just a hogwash, a game played by the dealers to make some money in allotting car (have experienced this with Nexa).
Old 1st October 2017, 18:41   #123
Senior - BHPian

Booked a Petrol VXi for my mom a couple of days ago in blue. Waiting time quoted was 8 weeks but they will try to get it in 6. Total OTR Mumbai was Rs 727000 including comprehensive insurance and extended warranty. Absolutely no offers or discounts obviously but we did get a buyback of 240000 on our Swift VDi which is 9 years old and in just OK condition.
Old 5th October 2017, 08:11   #124
Distinguished - BHPian

Dzire leads the revival of the sedan market in India.

From a dispatch of 30+k units in August the Dzire moves ~34k cars to its dealers in September, with 40k bookings on hand!

link
volkman10 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 6th October 2017, 02:34   #125
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkman10 View Post
Dzire leads the revival of the sedan market in India.

From a dispatch of 30+k units in August the Dzire moves ~34k cars to its dealers in September, with 40k bookings on hand!

link
My Oxford Blue Zxi+ AMT was one of the 34k cars dispatched in September . The car was shipped out on September 23rd and reached the dealer's yard in October 4th. Will be doing a PDI on Saturday or Sunday and will be taking delivery next Saturday.
y2ksrs is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th October 2017, 15:59   #126
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2ksrs View Post
My Oxford Blue Zxi+ AMT was one of the 34k cars dispatched in September . The car was shipped out on September 23rd and reached the dealer's yard in October 4th. Will be doing a PDI on Saturday or Sunday and will be taking delivery next Saturday.
Congratulations y2ksrs I was closely following your posts on Baleno Alpha CVT.

Please do post pictures once you take delivery.
Prodigy07 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th October 2017, 21:32   #127
BHPian

Quote:

Congratulations on your new Car. Good that you have booked Dzire, my Baleno Alpha CVT dispatched on 23rd Sep.17 is yet to reach. As per OMR Nexa it has not even come to Bangalore yard. It's really frustrating, i have even paid the amount on 27th Sep.17.
ashok_lat is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th October 2017, 22:52   #128
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy07 View Post
Congratulations y2ksrs I was closely following your posts on Baleno Alpha CVT.

Please do post pictures once you take delivery.
Thanks. Will certainly post lots of pictures. This thread is crying out loud for pics and opinions from owners. Will be doing a PDI this weekend, so will start posting pics from then on itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok_lat View Post
Congratulations on your new Car. Good that you have booked Dzire, my Baleno Alpha CVT dispatched on 23rd Sep.17 is yet to reach. As per OMR Nexa it has not even come to Bangalore yard. It's really frustrating, i have even paid the amount on 27th Sep.17.
Thanks ashok_lat. I'm actually finding the regular MSIL showroom folks to be more responsive than the Nexa ones.
Old 7th October 2017, 20:02   #129
BHPian

Did a PDI of my car today. Looks all good. Will be taking delivery next Saturday. I have opted for the following accessories at the dealership:

Door visors
Body side moulding with garnish insert
Interior Styling Kit - Godswood Brown

They were trying to force their basic accessories kit on me but I was steadfast in telling them that I do not require the basic accessories kit and would rather go for the ones that I really need. Some pics of the car from the PDI. Will post lots more after taking delivery
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Dzire : Official Review-img_20171007_172318_01.jpg  

Maruti Dzire : Official Review-img_20171007_172345_01.jpg  

Maruti Dzire : Official Review-img_20171007_173008_01_01.jpg  

y2ksrs is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th October 2017, 12:55   #130
BHPian

Are mudflaps part of the standard equipment of the car or are these to be bought separately? The dealer is saying this is not part of the standard equipment of the car and it needs to be bought separately and this is only available as part of their basic accessories kit. I am telling them that I don't need their basic accessories kit (costing Rs. 5000) which comes with these mudflaps, car body cover, steering wheel cover and some exterior/interior cleaning sprays. None of those with the exception of the mud flaps are even remotely useful for me, so I am trying to opt out of these but the dealer is insisting I take these!! The worst part is he says the mudflaps are not available separately.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 8th October 2017 at 19:01. Reason: Removing images - not required. Hotlinking images breaks page bounds.
Old 8th October 2017, 18:20   #131
BHPian

Quote:
Are mudflaps part of the standard equipment of the car or are these to be bought separately?
Hi,

Mudflaps are a part of the factory fitting, I have got them as a standard factory fitting for my VDI AMT.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 8th October 2017 at 19:01. Reason: Quoted post edited.
sree5999 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th October 2017, 18:33   #132
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sree5999 View Post
Hi,

Mudflaps are a part of the factory fitting, I have got them as a standard factory fitting for my VDI AMT.
Thanks. I thought so too. I will now fight tooth and nail with the dealer in this.
Old 8th October 2017, 18:55   #133
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Are mudflaps part of the standard equipment of the car or are these to be bought separately? The dealer is saying this is not part of the standard equipment of the car and it needs to be bought separately and this is only available as part of their basic accessories kit. I am telling them that I don't need their basic accessories kit (costing Rs. 5000) which comes with these mudflaps, car body cover, steering wheel cover and some exterior/interior cleaning sprays. The worst part is he says the mudflaps are not available separately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sree5999 View Post
Hi,

Quote:
Thanks. I thought so too. I will now fight tooth and nail with the dealer in this.
Your sales executive has given you wrong info:

Firstly, the mudflaps are factory fitted, as confirmed by BHPian sree5999, and it can also be seen in the images below. They are taken in the factory itself, and mudflaps are clearly seen.

Maruti Dzire : Official Review-2017newswiftdzirecompactsedan3.jpg

Maruti Dzire : Official Review-2017newswiftdzirecompactsedan4.jpg

Maruti Dzire : Official Review-2017newswiftdzirecompactsedan6.jpg

Secondly, the dealers club many parts as kits, but they can be individually taken too. Every single accessory has a different part number. Don't fall for what the dealer says.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 8th October 2017, 19:55   #134
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Firstly, the mudflaps are factory fitted, as confirmed by BHPian sree5999, and it can also be seen in the images below. They are taken in the factory itself, and mudflaps are clearly seen.
Thanks Sashi. I have already told the dealer that it is part of the factory fitment itself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Secondly, the dealers club many parts as kits, but they can be individually taken too. Every single accessory has a different part number. Don't fall for what the dealer says.
I'm actually trying to find out the part number of the accessories. Is there an online source from where I can get them? I'm fighting tooth and nail with the RM on accessories. Will post the outcome here.
Old 9th October 2017, 07:40   #135
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Thanks Sashi. I have already told the dealer that it is part of the factory fitment itself.
Just received a confirmation from one trusted Sales person I know: Mudflaps come factory fitted in the New Dzire. Absolutely no reason to be in doubt here.

Quote:
I'm actually trying to find out the part number of the accessories. Is there an online source from where I can get them?
Have asked a person I know to send me the accessories price and part number list of the new Dzire. You can also do one thing- Take just the car from the showroom. Once the accessories list comes, you can order all accessories which you need from your MASS or MGP stockist by quoting the part numbers.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (6) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks