Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th December 2019, 08:54   #526
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amithsebastian View Post
Thanks ! Have booked the Tiguan Highline finally !
Congrats. It a lovely car. Have been eyeing it myself. Will look forward to your review.

Did you get a good deal as part of their Big Rush campaign. Do share the details.
Old 15th December 2019, 10:01   #527
BHPian

Re: Volkswagen Tiguan : Official Review

@Traveler - last few cars left at the dealerships. Yes did get 6-7L discount with all the discounts/bonus etc on offer.
Old 16th December 2019, 12:38   #528
BHPian

I am planning to buy Tiguan highline. I am used to the VW drive layout having driven a Passat earlier. There are good discounts on the limited stocks available with the dealers. Wanted to understand a few things.
Has anyone bought it recently in the last 1-2 months? Has any features added / removed in Nov'19 Manf models? VW is known to drop features and also add some hidden features which the SA may not even be aware.
Old 19th December 2019, 09:14   #529
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks ! Have booked the Tiguan Highline finally !
Congratulations!! A good choice and you'll be very happy with the car. Do let us know how you like it compared to the Elantra AT.
Old 19th December 2019, 09:18   #530
BHPian

Quote:
@Traveler - last few cars left at the dealerships. Yes did get 6-7L discount with all the discounts/bonus etc on offer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by baskar View Post
Has anyone bought it recently in the last 1-2 months? Has any features added / removed in Nov'19 Manf models? VW is known to drop features and also add some hidden features which the SA may not even be aware.
6-7l is a great deal. Is that only on Highline or Comfortline also?

Are the cars currently available Nov 19 manufactured? I don't think they assembled anything after June. I got mine on Oct 31st. It was a May manufactured.

No hidden features sadly. But they did remove the traction control button near the auto hold button. So cannot turn it off anymore. Unless they moved it and I can't find it.
Old 19th December 2019, 11:59   #531
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by showboat View Post
No hidden features sadly. But they did remove the traction control button near the auto hold button. So cannot turn it off anymore. Unless they moved it and I can't find it.
You can turn off the Traction Control from the Infotainment System. They removed the button and moved it to there
raz0405 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th December 2019, 15:19   #532
BHPian

The comfortline is no longer available with the dealerships looks like. The current ones are 2019 VIN models. Their sales post discounts have gone up from what it was and hence going ahead, getting the color you want etc might be another challenge, as VW is announcing Tiguan All Space and that too initially only with Petrol engine is what i remember reading somewhere.

Cheers

Quote:
6-7l is a great deal. Is that only on Highline or Comfortline also?

Are the cars currently available Nov 19 manufactured? I don't think they assembled anything after June. I got mine on Oct 31st. It was a May manufactured.

Last edited by khan_sultan : 24th December 2019 at 10:44. Reason: line spacing
Old 24th December 2019, 10:19   #533
BHPian

@showboat few days with the Tiguan, am loving the car and a totally different beast compared to the Elantra AT.

Quote:
Congratulations!! A good choice and you'll be very happy with the car. Do let us know how you like it compared to the Elantra AT.

Last edited by khan_sultan : 24th December 2019 at 10:44. Reason: line spacing
Old 24th December 2019, 13:49   #534
BHPian

Booked a Tiguan Highline. It is a MY20 car as per the dealer. Not got the VIN yet. Getting a good discount on the limited stocks available. Planning to add a middle chrome strip, to be ordered from Aliexpress.

It seems there is one change in the steering switch compared to previous batches. Don't know if this is to do with Cruise control settings or some other.

Does the recent batches come with scuff plates in front & back? Would love to have Illuminated scuff plates but those fitted in after-market tend to create problems later. Factory fitting would be good.
Old 24th December 2019, 15:37   #535
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations! I am surprised they're still receiving and assembling kits for the Tiguan when the new AllSpace is already on Indian tests. AFAIK the highland has front scuff plates with illumination strip in the middle, no letters. The back has regular scuff plates.
Old 29th December 2019, 09:01   #536
BHPian

One of my cousins is very close to finalizing a deal for the highline model and had the following few observations. The car being offered is the showroom display piece.
1. The engine cover was missing the VW TDI logo as seen in the official review pictures.
2. There is only 1 tail gate closing button as against the two shown in the review.

Can any of the recent buyers confirm if these are there in your cars as well.

Thanks in advance.
Old 30th December 2019, 12:56   #537
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagarjun View Post
One of my cousins is very close to finalizing a deal for the highline model and had the following few observations. The car being offered is the showroom display piece.
1. The engine cover was missing the VW TDI logo as seen in the official review pictures.
2. There is only 1 tail gate closing button as against the two shown in the review.

Can any of the recent buyers confirm if these are there in your cars as well.

Thanks in advance.
The new MY20 model has only 1 tailgate button. The delay closing button is removed. Physical switch for traction control is also removed from MY19 and its now available as soft select option in central unit. Not sure about engine cover logo.
Old 30th December 2019, 13:50   #538
BHPian

Any idea when will booking start for BS6 Tiguan? Any pricing indicators?
Old 30th December 2019, 14:12   #539
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPJ74 View Post
Any idea when will booking start for BS6 Tiguan? Any pricing indicators?
Tiguan is going to be sold with petrol engine in the post BS6 era initially. Does anyone knows if both the 5 seater and 7 seater (Allspace) versions will be sold?
Old 30th December 2019, 14:17   #540
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guna View Post
Tiguan is going to be sold with petrol engine in the post BS6 era initially. Does anyone knows if both the 5 seater and 7 seater (Allspace) versions will be sold?
Ideally they should get the 5 seater Tiguan with 2.0L TSI engine as the sporty alternative and the Allspace for the family option.

However most likely they will try to merge both and get the Allspace in Rline trim with sporty bits.
Vid6639 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks