Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th May 2022, 19:04   #4681
BHPian

Re: Tata Nexon : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by switz View Post
Hey guys,

3. In the engine picture, is that how it is in other nexons?

Thanks
Woah! what kind of craftsman ship and factory finish is that ? What exact component is that and do all Nexons come with such poorly moulded part ?
Dieseltuned is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th May 2022, 11:22   #4682
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanjay_Sangar27 View Post
Quick update: the TASS at auto point wakad cleared all the DTCs for temporary purpose and asked me to drive normally. They pointed out that the wastgate valve doesn't open/close upon throttle application and that is why the error code and MIL light is constantly on. The light has not come after driving some 100kms or so.

I also hear a faint whistling +whirring sound when I accelerate through gears and that sound is noticeable when I am lifting off.

I spoke to @Reinhard as well and the trouble when the MIL light was on, seems to be with the turbo waste gate issue.

Could any petrol nexon owner please confirm if they hear the same whistling+whirring sound when throttle on and off ?
Apparently in my car, the whirring noise is coming when I switch on the AC but not always. When I went to show it to at service station, the problem did not occur. So the service advisor was not able to take any action.
Old 15th May 2022, 12:35   #4683
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathewspaul View Post
My Nexon is nearing 2 year service soon. I currently do not have extended warranty. I haven't faced any major issues till now. But still, to have peace of mind, I am planning to purchase it while going for service. If anyone have recently purchased extended warranty, what are the current rates ?
24000 for 3 Yrs, Nexon XZ bought between 0-180 days.
nitin_vish is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th May 2022, 12:42   #4684

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamship View Post
I just did a booking for Nexon XZ+ Petrol in Calagary White with KHT Motors, Bangalore.

Initially I asked for Royal blue color and they confirmed the booking. SA later informed me that Royal Blue is only available in XZ+(HS) or (P) models. I didn't need the extra features, found the sunroof to be very small and changed the booking to white.

This will be my first car and learned driving recently, around 200 KMs under my belt while driving on my own. Any tips to keep the car and myself safe will be very much appreciated.

Dealer quoted 18K for "essential accessories", which Include Floor Mat, Mud Flaps, Seat Cover, BSM Chrome, Car cover, carpet trunk mat, dash mat, Idol and Perfume. I am not sure these are worth 18K

The accessories that I would definitely would need are floor mats, Mud flaps, Trunk mat and Car cover. Can I buy the Mud flaps and Install them myself?

Nexon owners, who have bought them your self, please share links
Seems they have quoted you marginally higher from what I got to know last month. 16k was quote.

Inclusions from quotation:
“Floor Mat,Mud Flaps,Seat Cover, BSM Chrome,Car Cover, Carpet Trunk Mat ,Dash Mat & God Idol, Perfume”

Negotiation was minimal. approx 1000 off of the quoted price for another set of accessories worth 30k. They were willing to waive off some labour charges though, probably worth another 1k.

Let me know how the negotiations went for you, for car, accessories, insurance etc.
Any dealer discount on ex showroom price?

In my case, KHT negotiated a bit, Kropex did not negotiate much.
rachetandclank is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th May 2022, 10:42   #4685

I have recently taken delivery of Nexon(XZ Plus Petrol) from Key Motors, Bangalore.
There was no discount offered. Dealer has provided basic accessory kit(worth 5.1K) free of cost.
s_kuppalli is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th May 2022, 16:44   #4686
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_kuppalli View Post
I have recently taken delivery of Nexon(XZ Plus Petrol) from Key Motors, Bangalore.
There was no discount offered. Dealer has provided basic accessory kit(worth 5.1K) free of cost.
Hey what were the free accessories that were provided?
Old 16th May 2022, 17:31   #4687

Quote:
Hey what were the free accessories that were provided?
Basic accessory kit includes a Ganesha idol, car perfume, mud flaps and floor mats. It is really a basic one. My friend took delivery of Nexon XMA variant from KHT motors, He did not even get this basic kit for free.

I checked multiple dealers in Bangalore, All have quoted the same. There was no discounts offered.
s_kuppalli is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th May 2022, 21:52   #4688
BHPian

Today I got an email saying.... I am No.250 in line for State of Karnataka.

Does anyone know how many Nexons Karnataka gets each Week or Month, so that I can form an estimate.
Old 20th May 2022, 20:17   #4689
BHPian

Looks to be the same in other nexons ig.

Did you guys get a separate warranty card for the battery, When asked manager told me new cars now dont come with warranty cards for battery. When i was at the showroom i peaked into a tata punch, which had a amaron booklet in the dash. Before taking it up with the dealer wanted to check.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieseltuned View Post
Woah! what kind of craftsman ship and factory finish is that ? What exact component is that and do all Nexons come with such poorly moulded part ?
switz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd May 2022, 17:19   #4690

Quote:
Today I got an email saying.... I am No.250 in line for State of Karnataka.

Does anyone know how many Nexons Karnataka gets each Week or Month, so that I can form an estimate.
No 84 here and expecting delivery 4-5 months from now. Perhaps my SA is not telling me something or your waiting is gonna be long and I’m betting on the former, the guy is pretty new.
rachetandclank is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd May 2022, 18:51   #4691
BHPian

Quote:

Did you guys get a separate warranty card for the battery
Thanks
Yes, mine came with the Warranty card. It was part of the documents handed over to me. KTH motors, Bangalore, took delivery around mid-Jan 2022.
vinodmk is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 22nd May 2022, 20:00   #4692
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachetandclank View Post
No 84 here and expecting delivery 4-5 months from now. Perhaps my SA is not telling me something or your waiting is gonna be long and I’m betting on the former, the guy is pretty new.
When was your booking made?

I had booked my vehicle on 4th of this month
Old 22nd May 2022, 23:26   #4693

Quote:
When was your booking made?

I had booked my vehicle on 4th of this month
I had booked on 3rd so probably these queues are specific to each variant. I called up my SA and was told the waiting period is still 4-5 months. Check with your SA if your waiting is lesser than this.
Old 24th May 2022, 16:43   #4694
BHPian

Quote:

Did you guys get a separate warranty card for the battery, When asked manager told me new cars now dont come with warranty cards for battery. When i was at the showroom i peaked into a tata punch, which had a amaron booklet in the dash. Before taking it up with the dealer wanted to check.

Thanks
I got my Nexon XM(A)S on 27th February. No warranty card of battery was provided. It was mentioned that it does not come with new cars and the car purchase date is enough for the warranty. Same happened with my father's Tata Tiago as well from a different city in a different state.

Quote:
I just did a booking for Nexon XZ+ Petrol in Calagary White with KHT Motors, Bangalore.

Initially I asked for Royal blue color and they confirmed the booking. SA later informed me that Royal Blue is only available in XZ+(HS) or (P) models. I didn't need the extra features, found the sunroof to be very small and changed the booking to white.

This will be my first car and learned driving recently, around 200 KMs under my belt while driving on my own. Any tips to keep the car and myself safe will be very much appreciated.

Dealer quoted 18K for "essential accessories", which Include Floor Mat, Mud Flaps, Seat Cover, BSM Chrome, Car cover, carpet trunk mat, dash mat, Idol and Perfume. I am not sure these are worth 18K

The accessories that I would definitely would need are floor mats, Mud flaps, Trunk mat and Car cover. Can I buy the Mud flaps and Install them myself?

Nexon owners, who have bought them your self, please share links

Just be in touch with your salesperson and ask him what accessories you can get for free. I was given a 18-21k list. But my salesperson put the mats, mud flap and perfume free of cost.
As far as car cover goes, Boodmo provides good and cheap option. I got one at 650 or so and it is working quite well for my Nexon.
Samrat is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 26th May 2022, 22:29   #4695

Hi Nexon Users,

Could you please let know, why the Drivenext app in Infotainment shows the Overall Kms travelled as 9999.9kms max, and does not increase/count above that, even though the actual Kms shown in cluster exceeded 10k+ kms.

Regards,
JP Nathan
Attached Thumbnails
Tata Nexon : Official Review-img_20220526_211527.jpg  

Tata Nexon : Official Review-img_20220526_211243.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks