Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th January 2018, 10:01   #541
BHPian

Re: Tata Nexon : Official Review

4028 Nexons sold in Dec-17.
Good numbers for a year-end month. Has the potential to touch 5K mark in coming months.

Source
S.MJet is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 5th January 2018, 11:51   #542
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.MJet View Post
Good numbers for a year-end month. Has the potential to touch 5K mark in coming months.

Source
Makes sense, I have seen so many Nexons in the last 1 month in Bangalore. I really wish I had bought Nexon over I20. Nexon clearly stands out in the crowd.
Old 5th January 2018, 12:30   #543
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Source
Has Nexon prices been increased in Jan ? If not, the increase in Ecosport prices in Jan should help Nexon in a positive way.

On top, AMT launches should further assist.
Old 5th January 2018, 13:22   #544
BHPian

Quote:

Source
Sorry for OT but do you know the sales numbers for Hexa?
Old 5th January 2018, 13:42   #545
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi7013 View Post
Sorry for OT but do you know the sales numbers for Hexa?

Source: Read on another forum

Quote:
Nano - 94
Cars -8044
Sumoand Nexon - 4522 (Nexon i guess will be around 4100-4200 levels)
Safari 301
Hexa 1219
Old 5th January 2018, 13:48   #546
BHPian

The more people start noticing Tata cars on road, Tata will end up selling more cars. Its an old saying, "Jo dekhta hai, woh bikta hai"

Past few days I am seeing a lot more, Tiago's , Nexon's and even Hexa's. Tata is slowly gaining its trust, as many people betting on Hexa.
amrutmhatre90 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 5th January 2018, 20:21   #547
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachinayak View Post

Source: Read on another forum
Can you please tell us what forum is that?
Old 5th January 2018, 21:00   #548
BHPian

Attaching an article which I came across on a autos website.

Tata Nexon : Official Review-capture.jpg

Quote:
Best Selling Compact SUV's of 2018
Tata’s Nexon has dethroned the likes of Ecosport & WRV and jumped to No.2 Rank in the segment! In Dec’17, Nexon’s share in overall Tata’s passenger car sales was >28%
With Nexon coming in, we expect the race to be No.2 will be even more exciting! However, sales inconsistency of Tata products is to be seen for Nexon’s case.
Source
amrutmhatre90 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 6th January 2018, 00:16   #549

This is my first post here. Couldn't resist sharing that, all of those who have boarded my Nexon has appreciated the car. I made a trip recently to Thekkady, Kerala and Nexon has just impressed all of us. I thoroughly enjoyed the drive. A lot has already been discussed here about Nexon so I am not going to repeat those same things again about its features etc. I believe this car has true potential to be a stable and successful product in the long run. Yes, it wouldn't sell as much as Brezza, but that's not the point. We all know why MSL sells these much. TATA, please work on your dealer's front to offer good sales experience. Conduct mystery checks. For most of the car buyers, buying a Car is not a purchase, its an experience. Make it pleasant. You have a great team and the legacy which perhaps no other company has.
Ashscorpion is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 6th January 2018, 03:53   #550
Senior - BHPian

So far I have had a good experience with Aadya, be it delivery time or service. The problem seems to be demand and supply mismatch. Too many bookings with them. Tata Motors is also very proactive this time around. Every interaction has evoked a quick/decisive response. The Team is really great. Happy with my purchase.

I did a long trip to coastal Padubidri and got a chance to relax and try on Mother's wax while over there. Here is my car, basking in the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashscorpion View Post
TATA, please work on your dealer's front to offer good sales experience. Conduct mystery checks. For most of the car buyers, buying a Car is not a purchase, its an experience. Make it pleasant. You have a great team and the legacy which perhaps no other company has.
Attached Thumbnails
Tata Nexon : Official Review-img_1539.jpg  

Sebring is offline   (18) Thanks
Old 6th January 2018, 09:00   #551
BHPian

Hello Everyone,

Been eying this car (Nexon) for a while and after spending a gazillion hours researching and reading/watching previews and reviews want to zero in to get it.
As always no other platform had this detailed and personalised review/discussion over a vehicle (kudos to our community).
Congrats to all the new owners of Nexon.

I'm based in Bengaluru and was exploring the dealerships for a good deal (also wanted to exchange my car). I learnt that there's a difference in on-road pricing of the car (as well as the accessories as mentioned in earlier posts). Accessories is understood but how is it that the on-road price is different for different dealership. Upon further digging I noticed that the dealerships which were quoting lower were cutting the price down on basic accessories (eg. KHT is quoting ~ 6000 whereas Concorde is quoting half of it and even less). That makes me curious to know if the lower price of the accessories comes with a compromise.

Would appreciate any valuable comments from fellow TBHPians based in Bengaluru on the dealership I can trust better than others for both pre-sales and post-sales (service) experience.

Thanks in advance.
Old 6th January 2018, 11:09   #552
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0nubhav View Post
Would appreciate any valuable comments from fellow TBHPians based in Bengaluru on the dealership I can trust better than others for both pre-sales and post-sales (service) experience.

Thanks in advance.
All dealers are more or less the same in Bengaluru and typically try to manipulate delivery timelines, insurance quotes etc . Mr Suraj of TML HQ, Mumbai came to my rescue and helped a few other BHPians right from booking till delivery. I can put you in touch with him. You can send a mail to my mail id shared a few pages back on this thread, if required . All the best
Old 6th January 2018, 13:05   #553
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar134 View Post
You can send a mail to my mail id shared a few pages back on this thread, if required . All the best
Thanks @ar134, shall get in touch with you shortly !!

Cheers mate.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 6th January 2018 at 13:09. Reason: Please quote ONLY the relevant bits of a post. Quoting a full, long post inconveniences our mobile readers.
Old 6th January 2018, 15:36   #554
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebring View Post
Was at the dealership and noticed that the exhaust has been changed in the newer Nexon (Diesel). It's now broad and has black anti-rust coating on it. Mine is smaller without the black coating, as shown below for comparison (Image 2). If there was any problem (guessing here), shouldn't they recall and change this on mine too? The product is just two-three months on the market, and this change is super-quick.
Back in Oct17, the TBhp Official Review had this 'broad and black...' in it.

Can you check if this difference is because of the petrol/diesel ones, or some other error in assembly line? Or a genuine part # upgrade?

Tata Nexon : Official Review-2017tatanexon58.jpg
svsantosh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th January 2018, 13:33   #555
BHPian

Re: Nexon touch screen - sleep mode

Does the info-system's touch screen has a sleep mode where in if there is no activity for say, 1 minute, the screen goes into sleep mode and displays the clock? I think this will be a good feature while the radio is on.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks