Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th June 2023, 12:46   #406
BHPian

Re: Skoda Octavia vRS : Official Review

I am looking at couple of RS245 on sale at used car showrooms. Can I get some pointers for what to look out for in the car? One thing I have in mind is to get the VIN & get records from Skoda, will Skoda do this, even for a cost? Is it docile enough for a daily driver? Also how does the long term maintenance look especially now with the Octavia being discontinued?

Yes, It's a heart over head decision but it also should not become a pain in the wrong places.

Unfortunately the asking price on both is north of 30L however I am yet to negotiate.

Last edited by Bhodrolok : 5th June 2023 at 12:55. Reason: Added comment
Old 7th August 2023, 19:55   #407

Re: Skoda Octavia vRS : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhodrolok View Post
I am looking at couple of RS245 on sale at used car showrooms. Can I get some pointers for what to look out for in the car? One thing I have in mind is to get the VIN & get records from Skoda, will Skoda do this, even for a cost? Is it docile enough for a daily driver? Also how does the long term maintenance look especially now with the Octavia being discontinued?

Yes, It's a heart over head decision but it also should not become a pain in the wrong places.

Unfortunately the asking price on both is north of 30L however I am yet to negotiate.
Following this thread since I am in the same boat; however, I've been looking at a VRS 230 that is closer to stock. They've been so hard to find or priced north of 25L.

I plan on using it as a daily driver and longer highway commutes on the weekends. Maybe turn it into a project car with smaller performance mods here and there without turning it into something insanely crazy.

Even though I've been a reader for well over a decade, the drive to get a VRS has finally gotten me to make an account here and be more connected to the community, so hello!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks