Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd September 2019, 16:50   #406
BHPian

Re: Skoda Kodiaq : Official Review

Thanks Sandeep500. That was a typo...the difference is 3lacs.
Also, guys, Skoda says that the discounts are only for Sep. Do you think thats going to be the case or is there a precedence where they have extended such discounts longer?
Old 23rd September 2019, 22:39   #407
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachin Bhatt View Post
Guys, with the style coming in at almost 4.5lacs lesser than the L&K, is the L&K worth an upgrade or would u go with Style? Was always sure on the L&K when the difference was only 1.5lacs. Not now.
At 1.5L difference on OTR price, it was probably ok. I wouldn't personally go for it if the difference is more than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniket6 View Post
Anyway, take a test drive of both and decide.

P.S. - I was also in a Endeavour vs Kodiaq battle and realized that Endeavour is the better one to live with in our roads and traffic conditions. Can genuinely seat 7 and fun to drive on any roads. No regrets so far.
I get around 7.5 to 8 in city and 11 on highways.
I had driven both a while back. Plan to try both again. Will share my thoughts after that.
motorhead5 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th September 2019, 09:36   #408
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandeep500 View Post
4.5lac is quite a significant price you save by getting style variant which has all the necessary goodies needed or are present in the suv.Going for L&K version makes only sense if you have surplus cash lying around or a complete sucker for top end features.
The difference of 4.5L is there on paper only. The dealers will not offer too many additional discounts/benefits on style variant. If you push hard enough and make it clear that you need L&K only, the on road price gap can be reduced significantly, but still not in the 1.5L range.
danc is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th September 2019, 09:41   #409
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks Sandeep500. That was a typo...the difference is 3lacs.
Also, guys, Skoda says that the discounts are only for Sep. Do you think thats going to be the case or is there a precedence where they have extended such discounts longer?
In my opinion the discounts will remain and may even increase in form of other add-ons during the festive season next month
danc is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th September 2019, 13:12   #410
BHPian

Whats the best deal someone has come across on the Kodiak L&K so far? Would be keen to know what can be the target number I discuss with the dealers.
Old 25th September 2019, 19:30   #411
Distinguished - BHPian

Skoda Kodiaq Scout launch on September 30th.

The Kodiaq SUV’s Scout variant will get more rugged looks and additional features. It is also likely to be positioned above the current range-topping L&K trim.

Link
volkman10 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th September 2019, 10:03   #412
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkman10 View Post
Skoda Kodiaq Scout launch on September 30th.

The Kodiaq SUV’s Scout variant will get more rugged looks and additional features. It is also likely to be positioned above the current range-topping L&K trim.

Link
The Style cost has been lowered to 32.99L and the cost of L&K has been gradually and quietly increased from 34.99L to 36.78L. My gut is that they have been doing this to allow for the Scout to be placed perfectly between these 2 at say 34.99L.

Last edited by Sachin Bhatt : 26th September 2019 at 10:03. Reason: Spelling error
Sachin Bhatt is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th September 2019, 20:15   #413
BHPian

sag_kv & sandeepsarma, guys can you let me know what's the annual service cost for the Kodiaq? And therefore is taking the 4 year maintenance contract worth 66k?
Old 30th September 2019, 11:00   #414
BHPian

Kodiaq Scout being launched today is a BS4 engine with the same tuning as the current variants of Kodiaq i.e. 148bhp 350Nm. Confirmed through an invoice available with a dealer.
Old 3rd October 2019, 10:44   #415
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondafanboy View Post
My friend who drives Kodiaq L&K mentioned that on few occasions he has found radiator fan running for few minutes even after the engine is switched off. He was wondering if anyone has noticed this and whether there is any issue with the car. Radiator fan stops after few minutes ( less than 5 min) without any intervention. Any thoughts ?
Have seen this happen with my new Kodiaq on 2 instances since yesterday. This never happened with the Yeti. Anything to be worried about, guys?
Old 3rd October 2019, 10:48   #416
BHPian

Quote:
sag_kv & sandeepsarma, guys can you let me know what's the annual service cost for the Kodiaq? And therefore is taking the 4 year maintenance contract worth 66k?
I paid 60 K . Actually yearly cost 15 k but can vary if there is increase in labour cost and lubricant cost. By paying in advance you can rest assured.
sag_kv is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd October 2019, 11:17   #417
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sag_kv View Post
I paid 60 K . Actually yearly cost 15 k but can vary if there is increase in labour cost and lubricant cost. By paying in advance you can rest assured.
Thanks @sag_kv. Have you faced the situation of the radiator fan running for a few minutes after short travel?
Old 3rd October 2019, 23:10   #418
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks @sag_kv. Have you faced the situation of the radiator fan running for a few minutes after short travel?
This is normal. Sometimes it was running approx 10 to 15 minutes.
sag_kv is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd October 2019, 23:19   #419
BHPian

Ride quality....

Guys my daunting question still continues. Has anyone upzised the tyres to 245 55 or 265 50. Sharing some pics would be great to see how they look on the car. I have been having a really varied feeling of the ride comfort. I am running on MRF 235 55 stock at 32 psi. I feel even the slightest of undulation creeping into the cabin, spoils all the fun of this otherwise perfect SUV.

Last edited by sag_kv : 3rd October 2019 at 23:20.
Old 6th October 2019, 16:09   #420
BHPian

How do you all treat car's paint? PPF or ceramic coating or just some polish and wash?
If anyone tried PPF/Ceramic how’s your experience and cost?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks