Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Old 10th July 2019, 17:05   #391
BHPian

Default Re: 2018 Hyundai Creta Facelift : Official Review

Hi. The re circulation mode in the auto mode gets turned off randomly. Has anyone faced this issue ?
bhavukjain is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10th July 2019, 18:33   #392
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavukjain View Post
Hi. The re circulation mode in the auto mode gets turned off randomly. Has anyone faced this issue ?
It does for me: if I turn off the engine and the AC was on auto mode. When I power the car back on (full ignition) so of course the AC kicks in too — on auto. After a while the air circulation button goes off. It is weird. If I switch off the car and prior AC is off, behaviour is normal.
asingh1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2019, 09:52   #393
BHPian

^^ That should be as per design... It is taking in Fresh Air to maintain cabin conditions. I have seen it go back to Recirculation mode after some time.
BUXX is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2019, 09:53   #394
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavukjain View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by asingh1977 View Post
It does for me: if I turn off the engine and the AC was on auto mode. When I power the car back on (full ignition) so of course the AC kicks in too — on auto. After a while the air circulation button goes off. It is weird. If I switch off the car and prior AC is off, behaviour is normal.
There's been a lot of discussion on this in the first gen Creta official review thread. Do check that. I did try many tricks shown in some videos but doesn't work for me.
naveen.raju is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2019, 10:06   #395
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini View Post
You could try using a rubbing compound to remove these marks - maybe a little diesel mixed with water for the stubborn marks (remember to wash and wipe it off immediately after).
There will still be a few marks left from where your paint has been scratched off. If not too bad, you could try asking the dealership to touch it up with a paint brush. It won't be perfect but it will definitely look better when seen from a distance.

Okay, I used some rubbing compound, and it removed a lot of the marks. Upon observation that black mark you see -- is actually the residue of the motorcycle's black briefcase which was holstered to the bike. So it is black plastic stuck onto the car body. Paint has actually not come off. I am not able to remove this plastic stain off the body. I tried the above compound and also Coleen. You suggested Diesel + water. Will petrol+water work. I do not have diesel at home! Or any other industrial solvent?
asingh1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2019, 10:59   #396
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by asingh1977 View Post
If I am reading it right, you are switching off the engine when the a/c is ON and when you switch ON the engine the a/c turns ON too.

I remember reading it somewhere that this is bad for the car. You need to switch off the a/c prior to turning off the ignition. Basically, the a/c should be OFF when you start the engine.
Happy motoring.
deemash is offline   Reply With Quote