Old 20th November 2018, 12:21   #241
BHPian

Re: 2018 Hyundai Creta Facelift : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by deemash View Post
I got a quote from the near by dealer.
The OTR as per the quote is:
1863522 INR

They are offering 15k cash discount and 10k discount on Insurance.
Do I need to opt for extended warranty, which is ~13k
Also, not sure what accessories they are charging for ~3k.
What accessories fully loaded SX(O) needs? Please confirm. Thanks!
You can get comprehensive insurance from Tata AIG for Creta SX(O) petrol for 28K. So I guess for diesel it may be slightly more, but still way less than what the dealer has quoted. Never buy insurance from dealer. If they dont budge, contact hyundai customer care and then they will be forced to budge.

Take the extended warranty for 4th and 5th year. It will come to around 16K. Its a good investment.

3K is just a reason to make more money. They will give mudflaps, floor mats, idol, perfume etc. I suggest to still get the mudflaps and floor mats (rubber only, no velvet or fiber). Or if you are too particular, get it from outside. In my opinion, 2-3K does not matter in the larger picture if you are able to get your insurance from outside.

You dont need any extra accessories for the SX(O). Only if you are too enthusiastic about things like chrome linings, side boards etc. go ahead, but not from the dealer. It will cost you half the amount to get it done outside.
aviraj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st November 2018, 14:59   #242
BHPian

Dear All,

The dealer has agreed for taking insurance from outside. But no discounts will be offered if I am taking insurance from outside, which I am ok with.

I need some support for the below items:

1. Could not find a thread on insurance guidance. Do I need to take 1 year comprehensive + 2 TP ? With this there is no blocker for registration?
2. From where can I buy the insurance (Policy bazaar..etc ?)
3. We are all confused between colors now..White, Silver or Stardust (other colors neglected as we need to maintain them well). Please suggest a good color
Old 22nd November 2018, 15:37   #243
BHPian

Booked White SX(O) D MT yesterday by paying 10k booking amount. Promised date of delivery is on or before 20th Dec '18.
deemash is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd November 2018, 17:28   #244
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Booked White SX(O) D MT yesterday by paying 10k booking amount. Promised date of delivery is on or before 20th Dec '18.
Congrats on the booking. White is a safe color when it comes to maintenance. Even though I love dark colors, I pick only white since maintenance is one major concern for me.

As for insurance, it's better to check with local insurance dealers as they give pretty good rates. I usually get it from New India but my latest policy is from Bajaj Allianz.
naveen.raju is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd December 2018, 17:07   #245
BHPian

Just took delivery of the Creta Petrol SX on the 28th of this month. Really enjoying the ride, but only done around 115 km. Will put in some pictures and reviews after a week.

Had a question:

The showroom brochure does not show wireless charging as a feature. Though the car has a wireless charging pad (lights glowing), and the boot had a wireless charging booklet. Is it available on this trim.

Also how to keep the inside lights off (dashboard and console). It is always on, and so bright.
Old 3rd December 2018, 11:41   #246
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
Congrats on the booking.
The vehicle has arrived at the showroom, did a PDI this morning before they moved the car to the yard.

Caught her fresh
Attached Thumbnails
2018 Hyundai Creta Facelift : Official Review-img20181203wa0009.jpg  

2018 Hyundai Creta Facelift : Official Review-img20181203wa0007.jpg  

deemash is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd December 2018, 11:50   #247
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by asingh1977 View Post
The showroom brochure does not show wireless charging as a feature. Is it available on this trim.

Also how to keep the inside lights off (dashboard and console). It is always on, and so bright.
The showroom might be having the old brochure. If it's available in your car, why worry .

You can reduce the instrument cluster brightness by using the knob above the fuse box. Unfortunately, you can't reduce the brightness of the AC controls. But you can switch off the AVN display.

Quote:
The vehicle has arrived at the showroom,
Congrats once again. Do keep the updates coming.
naveen.raju is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th December 2018, 11:50   #248
BHPian

Got my creta delivered on Dec 8th. Pooja done by showroom guys and I did again in a temple nearby.

Put CR70 on front windshield and floor mats from 3M.

Done 58 kms on Day 1. Total odo reading at the end of day was 78 kms. Average on the computer displayed 14.8 kmpl.

The cabin is so silent and almost all sounds are cut off from the outside.
The SA forgot to give the map sd card. Later he called and given me. I am not sure what else they missed giving me. Is there anything else that they should give??

I have a small problem where I am unable to connect to the OBD tool (for autolink connectivity) as it says the device is already connected to another device. How to reset the connection and open the fuse box area??

Last edited by deemash : 9th December 2018 at 11:56.
Old 10th December 2018, 15:07   #249
BHPian

Quote:
I have a small problem where I am unable to connect to the OBD tool (for autolink connectivity) as it says the device is already connected to another device. How to reset the connection and open the fuse box area??
As per the dealer, Hyundai gives the OBD tool for auto link connectivity for SX Dual Tone only. It is not available in SX(O) variant.

If it is true it is pathetic decision by Hyundai.
deemash is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th December 2018, 16:29   #250
BHPian

Had a quick question, about the MID for the SX version. Is the MID different then the top end reviewed here. I cannot see any of those screens on my SX trim. Things like: wipers, auto lock functions, and lights. Else how are they activated. Or even the overall trip summary.
Old 17th December 2018, 16:54   #251
BHPian

Quote:
Had a quick question, about the MID for the SX version. Is the MID different then the top end reviewed here. I cannot see any of those screens on my SX trim. Things like: wipers, auto lock functions, and lights. Else how are they activated. Or even the overall trip summary.
I am owning SX(O) 1.6 variant and these options are very much available. These options comes under Settings tab (next to the fuel eco tab). Press the mode button twice and scroll down to see the options.

The only thing missing is the OBD tool.
Old 18th December 2018, 14:55   #252
BHPian

Quote:
The MID for SX and SX(O) is different and many features of MID present in SX(O) are absent in SX and no auto functions in SX version.
Also you must be having a preface lift version model where the auto lock function is not present but in face-lift it is there even in SX.
ddriver is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th December 2018, 14:50   #253
BHPian

Quote:
Just took delivery of the Creta Petrol SX on the 28th of this month. Really enjoying the ride, but only done around 115 km. Will put in some pictures and reviews after a week.
Many congratulations Hope you are enjoying the ride. I was looking at the year end discount and would like to compare with earlier price in Gurgaon for this trim. May I request you to share the final on-road price for your car?
Old 1st January 2019, 15:38   #254
BHPian

Got a chance to drive the Creta SX(O) D MT for Christmas holidays on Highways.
The braking ability of the vehicle when the cruise is ON is NOT up to my likes.

Highest mileage I got was 22 kmpl
and the lowest is 12 kmpl
The average is 18 kmpl, all with a/c ON.

Boot space exactly adequate for our usage. Handling is not same as a swift/sedan.
Horn is sweet and loud. People make way

Last edited by deemash : 1st January 2019 at 15:39.
Old 1st January 2019, 15:40   #255
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarStruck View Post
Many congratulations Hope you are enjoying the ride. I was looking at the year end discount and would like to compare with earlier price in Gurgaon for this trim. May I request you to share the final on-road price for your car?
As far as I know there are no year end offers on Creta!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks