Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Old 24th December 2018, 14:45   #91
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Default Re: 2018 Maruti Ciaz Facelift (1.5L Petrol) : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeevith View Post
Got my hands on a black one. Looks best in black IMHO. Will post more pics shortly.

My cousin has a black Ciaz for the last 3 years, and I am not happy with its paint quality. It looks faded at places, much pronounced at the bonnet area. The FNG re-painted panel on my Honda City looks much better in comparison.
pavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2018, 14:53   #92
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavi View Post
My cousin has a black Ciaz for the last 3 years, and I am not happy with its paint quality. It looks faded at places, much pronounced at the bonnet area. The FNG re-painted panel on my Honda City looks much better in comparison.
I too have another black Ciaz (long story, will explain soon), which has been in the family since July 2015. The paint has faded no doubt, but the degree of degradation depends on the upkeep. Black is a colour that requires a tad more maintenance. Has your cousin tried detailing? Might help restore some of the former glory.
Jeevith is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2019, 07:10   #93
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post

Lithium-ion battery for the Smart Hybrid system is located below the front passenger seat (petrol Ciaz only). Won't interfere with your feet unless you are tall and really stretch your legs inside. No clue about the life of this battery & its replacement cost (we're guessing it's currently imported):
Its price currently is Rs. 53,685. Price is expected to come down as localisation begins and volumes increase. It's currently imported from Japan.

A screenshot of the DMS showing the two part numbers. One is for Ciaz, the other is for Ertiga. Both cost the same, minor difference being in the mounting mechanism.

2018 Maruti Ciaz Facelift (1.5L Petrol) : Official Review-img20190102wa0021.jpg

Regards
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (5) Thanks Reply With Quote