Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Old 29th August 2019, 15:13   #286

Default Re: Mahindra Marazzo : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelMonk View Post
He claimed many vehicles who opted for it reported the issue.
I was informed by Mahindra personnel that it will not get the proper signal and secondly there will be gap between the floor and antenna, might water slippage during rain.

So not installed the shark fin antenna.

Another futile product is foot step. I was installed and found that in every hump it touches. After few days I check the bottom side and found that supporting angle has been bend. So immediately removed the foot step by myself.
Sukanta73 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2019, 17:16   #287
BHPian

Does anyone have information on when the petrol version of Marazzo is expected? I changed companies recently and gave up my Marazzo M8, which was on lease. I don't want to buy a diesel car considering how diesel vehicles are being regulated in India, and don't mind waiting if the petrol Marazzo is around the corner
HighwayofLife is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2019, 18:50   #288

Just did the 10k service of my Marazzo. Total bill was Rs 3400. 3400 for 10k kms.
My Royal Enfield takes that much to maintain, and that too for just 2-3 months.
TravelMonk is offline   (5) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2019, 11:28   #289
BHPian

Quote:
Just did the 10k service of my Marazzo. Total bill was Rs 3400. 3400 for 10k kms.
Interesting to note! Marazzo feels so well put together. An AMT option in the Diesel would complete the package.
vickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2019, 11:41   #290

Quote:
Wow, that's amazing, they had said, they plan to target service @30paise per km, I believe they kept there promise.
Thank you for the update.
Ajkumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2019, 15:46   #291

Any suggestions for upgrade the head light and fog light without hampering the warranty?
Sukanta73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2019, 17:32   #292

Yes you can just upgrade the head lamp bulb or both the bulbs, by Philips extreme vision, I have done only for head lamp, as in dipper there weren't any perceptible difference.
Ajkumar is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2019, 19:02   #293
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Throttle response is satisfactory and the power delivery is acceptable. However, there is some lag at the absolute bottom end. Mahindra says that 170 Nm of torque is available at 1,500 rpm, and as we found out, it is best to keep the engine spinning above this mark. Let the revvs drop too low, and the engine stalls. There is no anti-stall feature and the engine dies out abruptly (me, GTO, Blackwasp & ChiragM, all stalled it). You can't be careless with your accelerator & clutch co-ordination as it's unforgiving.
Just like in Thar & Marazzo the claimed 247 & 300 NM Torque respectively has no usage at RPMs starting from idling to 1600. Extremely pathetic of Mahindra for not addressing the Low-End Grunt. Gone are the days of SZ2600 CRDE and MDI3200TC, where one can feel rest assured that vehicle will climb the gradient without clutch slippage.
The King is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2019, 21:42   #294
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighwayofLife View Post
Does anyone have information on when the petrol version of Marazzo is expected? I changed companies recently and gave up my Marazzo M8, which was on lease. I don't want to buy a diesel car considering how diesel vehicles are being regulated in India, and don't mind waiting if the petrol Marazzo is around the corner
Just checked with a friend who works in M&M and he says that petrol Marazzo is not coming anytime soon so no need to wait for one.
ram87pune is online now   Reply With Quote