Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th March 2021, 22:57   #451
Senior - BHPian

Re: Mahindra Marazzo : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManneAtWheelz View Post
If I may ask, what is the purpose to rev the engine in neutral?
Local workshops claim this to be a de-carbonizer and do this most of the time. This is bad for the engine, pumps, belts and the environment.
Old 1st April 2021, 08:34   #452
BHPian

Need help BHPians,
1) My car unlocks all doors once I turn off the engine
2) When engine is running and if I want to get down, I have to unlock driver side door and get down, here all the doors getting unlocked
3) After I get down, I’m unable to lock the doors when the the door is still open, this is when engine running

Please advise if I can change this behaviour as per below..

1) Car should not unlock the doors after engine is turned off.
2) Even if I unlock driver door, car should not unlock all the doors.
3) I should be able to lock the door and close the door so other car occupants will be safe.
Old 14th May 2021, 17:06   #453
Distinguished - BHPian

Mahindra Marazzo Automatic Confirmed:

Quote:
Mahindra and Mahindra has confirmed that it will not discontinue the Marazzo. Instead, it is gearing up to launch the Marazzo with 'AutoShift', which is Mahindra-speak for AMT.

Link

Last edited by volkman10 : 14th May 2021 at 17:31.
volkman10 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th May 2021, 22:15   #454
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkman10 View Post
Mahindra Marazzo Automatic Confirmed
Wow! an AMT for a 7seater people mover. Hopefully M&M has learned something from the TUV300 AMT fiasco and managed to get the tuning right this time.
procrj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th May 2021, 08:36   #455
Distinguished - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkman10 View Post
Mahindra Marazzo Automatic Confirmed:
Too late but nevertheless much needed. I feel that the lack of AMT definitely affected sales in the Personal Vehicle segment.

With Toyota now demanding stratospheric prices for the Crysta, I feel the Marazzo makes good value given that it is much bigger than the Ertiga or likes of it.
4x4addict is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th May 2021, 08:58   #456
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManneAtWheelz View Post
Please advise if I can change this behaviour as per below...
A month+ old query, but still, here goes:

No. These are based on most used situations. This would be programmed, and I dont think it can be done by yourself. Even otherwise, unlocking of all the doors upon switching the engine off / unlocking driver door is standard.

At least on remotes, it is easier to implement 2 step unlocking: Press once to open only driver door, and press again to unlock all doors. How can this function be implemented in a physical control (via driver door unlock) ?
condor is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 18th May 2021, 14:55   #457
Senior - BHPian

Although the marazzo automatic is in development at Mahindra and might boost sales, would have preferred a torque converter over the AMT though.
Quote:
Mahindra Marazzo MPV model lineup will soon be extended with the addition of new automatic variant. According to a fresh media report, the carmaker might roll out the 2021 Mahindra Marazzo automatic (AMT) variant towards the end of this year. The new AMT (automated manual transmission) will be offered with the BS6-compliant 1.5L turbocharged diesel engine that’s good enough for 123bhp and 300Nm of torque. It could be named as ‘AutoShift’ technology. Currently, the oil burner comes with a 6-speed manual gearbox and FWD (front-wheel drive) system.

Last edited by TrackDay : 18th May 2021 at 14:56.
TrackDay is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th May 2021, 17:47   #458
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrackDay View Post
Although the marazzo automatic is in development at Mahindra and might boost sales, would have preferred a torque converter over the AMT though.

Nevertheless, AMT model should come up with features like Passive Keyless Entry and Push button START/STOP ! I don't think these features not available in new XUV 500 2021 ?
Old 20th June 2021, 10:19   #459
BHPian

The hunt for my Shark

Hi all. This is my first post in Team-BHP. Thanks to the team for approving my membership. I have been following this forum for the past one year and this has been very helpful for me in finding a replacement for my 2013 Chevrolet Sail sedan. We are a family of 6 ( 4 adults and 2 kids).

The thought of replacement for our existing car was needed in the year 2019 when all made two trips to our native at Tirunelveli from Pondicherry (almost 500 kms one way) with fully loaded luggage. At that point, all of us felt very tried and had body pain. At that point all of us felt the need for a 6/7/8 seater car. Then I started the hunt for an 7 seater car and got to know about Team-BHP. I read the reviews of almost all 7 seater cars and I was impressed with the Shark. Then I informed my dad about this car. It took almost 6 months of the first lockdown to convince my dad. Since, our apartment already had an Marazzo M4 and a new gen Ertiga, he had an in-depth look of both the cars. My dad was impressed with the spacious cabin and comfort of the Shark. After going through the reviews of Marazzo and comparing it with Innova, he was too impressed with Marazzo, that he is now firm in booking Marazzo, when I tried to convince my dad to wait for Hyundai Alcazar.

Finally booked the Aqua marine colour M6+ variant of Mahindra Marazzo on 2nd April, 2021 with Schangalaya Motors, Pondicherry. I was informed of 2 months of waiting period initially. The expected lockdown delayed the delivery by a month further. Now, two days ago, I had received a call regarding the shipment of my vehicle and I received the quotation for processing the loan. All the bank formalities are completed and the dealer promised a month end delivery. Eagerly waiting to get a hands on experience on the shark and post the updates here.
Thanks for reading such a long post all.

Last edited by Sheel : 22nd June 2021 at 14:34. Reason: Reduced paragraph spacing.
msa.30789 is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 21st June 2021, 14:00   #460
BHPian

Re: The hunt for my Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by msa.30789 View Post
Finally booked the Aqua marine colour M6+ variant of Mahindra Marazzo on 2nd April, 2021 with Schangalaya Motors, Pondicherry.
Many congratulations on your purchase. And wishing you many lakh kilometers of blissful ownership. I must say Aqua marine shade looks very nice on the Marazzo.
JediKnight is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd June 2021, 14:23   #461
BHPian

Re: The hunt for my Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediKnight View Post
Many congratulations on your purchase. And wishing you many lakh kilometers of blissful ownership. I must say Aqua marine shade looks very nice on the Marazzo.
Thank you. Eagerly waiting to sit in the hot seat and post some useful updates and ownership experience.

Latest update on offers:
Getting ₹ 40000/- discount on M6+ variant and ₹15000/- flat off on exchange and additional ₹6000/- corporate offer
Old 27th July 2021, 17:47   #462
BHPian

Has anybody fixed/mounted Integrated Roof Carrier Kit for Marazzo
Old 11th August 2021, 13:34   #463
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVMBLR View Post
Has anybody fixed/mounted Integrated Roof Carrier Kit for Marazzo
Yes. I did. Works well as long as you dont park the vehicle in the open. The roof carrier kit has close members on all 4 sides reducing effective water draining due to dust/leaves blocking the small drain features in the corners. Its a nightmare to clean it. Also if you have the habit of using a car cover, then in rainy season a mini pool is set on the car. For these reasons have removed it. With couple of hours of effort can be mounted when there is a need to use.
Bullfrog is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th August 2021, 16:25   #464
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullfrog View Post
Yes. I did. Works well as long as you dont park the vehicle in the open. The roof carrier kit has close members on all 4 sides reducing effective water draining due to dust/leaves blocking the small drain features in the corners. Its a nightmare to clean it. Also if you have the habit of using a car cover, then in rainy season a mini pool is set on the car. For these reasons have removed it. With couple of hours of effort can be mounted when there is a need to use.
We have welcomed another member to our family, our Pup (Golden Retriever)which has made us to think about getting a roof carrier to help with luggage, I have found GLC 405 ABS Luggage Carrier( SunGold) with decent look and over priced. Looking for advice and suggestions in this. My vehicle would be parked in Basement /GF/ covered parking areas, so I don't have issues with Blocking drain..etc.
Old 12th August 2021, 13:53   #465
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVMBLR View Post
We have welcomed another member to our family, our Pup (Golden Retriever)which has made us to think about getting a roof carrier to help with luggage, I have found GLC 405 ABS Luggage Carrier( SunGold) with decent look and over priced. Looking for advice and suggestions in this. My vehicle would be parked in Basement /GF/ covered parking areas, so I don't have issues with Blocking drain..etc.
My experience was with the integrated carrier sold by Mahindra as an accessory.

https://www.m2all.com/marazzo-car-ac...rrier-kit.html
Bullfrog is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks