Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Search this Thread
Old 8th July 2019, 18:01   #271
BHPian

Re: Mahindra Marazzo : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by powertrain View Post
Friends,
Can anyone confirm if the middle row bench seats has a slider mechanism, to adjust the legroom for the 3rd row passengers?!
Also the M8 comes only with captain seats, right?!
Regards,
Powertrain
  1. Yes, the middle row seats in an 8 seater can be adjusted back and forth to make room for 3rd row passengers.
  2. M8 was initially launched only with 7 seater option. But now, it is available in both 7 and 8 seater options.
harish5000 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th July 2019, 19:10   #272

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinodv001 View Post
Unfortunately this is the pushed up / locked position. This should have been hidden when locked. A design flaw.
This doesn't seem to be an issue. Try pressing/pushing the lever bit harder. Mine sits perfect
Attached Thumbnails
Mahindra Marazzo : Official Review-img_20190712_190020.jpg  

wankhade is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th July 2019, 11:35   #273

Hi, I have just joined team BHP & it was one arduous task, but due to input of GTO, got a look in .

I bought a Marazzo M8 this April, was upgrading from Ertiga Zdi & plan to start an thread for same.

I have driven around 5500 km till now and will try to help anyone for the same.
Ajkumar is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 6th August 2019, 16:09   #274
BHPian

The DC designed Marazzo

From the E-brochure on their website - Link

Mahindra Marazzo : Official Review-img_20190806_154006.jpg

Mahindra Marazzo : Official Review-img_20190806_153930.jpg

Mahindra Marazzo : Official Review-img_20190806_153913.jpg

Mahindra Marazzo : Official Review-img_20190806_153850.jpg

Last edited by jailbird_fynix : 6th August 2019 at 16:10.
jailbird_fynix is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 6th August 2019, 20:21   #275
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jailbird_fynix View Post
The DC designed Marazzo
Is there any exterior pics of the DC destroyed ehhmm!!! I mean DC designed Marazzo? It’s like a design template for the interiors, reclining captain seats, central console/divider for second row, cup holders, table top etc.
Old 7th August 2019, 09:31   #276
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jailbird_fynix View Post
The DC designed Marazzo

I loved the DC interiors. They do justice to the available space & good packaging of the car. I haven't checked the pricing but if its anywhere below the Crysta's mid trims, it makes more sense to own this as a personal luxury transport.

Of course the long term cost of maintaining these interiors will be quite high and dependent on the quality & longevity of the equipment used. I'm glad there are no exterior blunders by DC on this.

I like the stock Marazzo also. It was one of the top contenders for my car replacement. But the combination of a new 1.5L diesel for a very large and heavy vehicle & resultant lower than optimum fuel efficiency worked against it in the final calculations.

Last edited by Reinhard : 7th August 2019 at 09:45.
Reinhard is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th August 2019, 12:49   #277
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajkumar View Post
Hi, I have just joined team BHP & it was one arduous task, but due to input of GTO, got a look in .

I bought a Marazzo M8 this April, was upgrading from Ertiga Zdi & plan to start an thread for same.

I have driven around 5500 km till now and will try to help anyone for the same.
Did you start an ownership thread?
Old 9th August 2019, 21:07   #278

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelMonk View Post
Did you start an ownership thread?
No , I am in the process of writing one, which should help for someone planning to upgrade from Ertiga.
Old 10th August 2019, 11:57   #279
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajkumar View Post
No , I am in the process of writing one, which should help for someone planning to upgrade from Ertiga.
Let me know if you need any inputs. I have an M8 as well, close to 10k kms now.
Old 15th August 2019, 17:13   #280

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelMonk View Post
Let me know if you need any inputs. I have an M8 as well, close to 10k kms now.
Thank you, will definitely trouble you 👍
Old 25th August 2019, 19:28   #281
BHPian

I own a Marazzo M6. How to reset the trip meter in Marazzo? Experts advice please.
Old 25th August 2019, 20:08   #282
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukanta73 View Post
I own a Marazzo M6. How to reset the trip meter in Marazzo? Experts advice please.
Why don't you try having a look in the Owner's Manual? Only people who have the vehicle can respond to your query otherwise. I think the M6 will even have a Tutorial in the Infotainment System.
AdityaDeane is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th August 2019, 11:05   #283
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukanta73 View Post
How to reset the trip meter in Marazzo?
Long press OK button
vagabond128 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th August 2019, 14:50   #284
BHPian

A vehicle costing 16 lakhs and named after Shark doesn't get a shark fin antenna, even in the top spec variant.
At the time of my first (technically second, as the first service at 1k just includes general checkup) I asked about the shark fin antenna at the service center. The accessories guy advised me not to go with it as it causes connectivity issues, as it is a "closed unit". He claimed many vehicles who opted for it reported the issue. I tried to confirm this with my Service Adviser but he had no knowledge about it.
Can anyone here shed any light on this?
Old 29th August 2019, 15:04   #285
Senior - BHPian

Mahindra launches "Choose together, Choose right" campaign for the Marazzo

Quote:
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. on Wednesday announced the launch of a new marketing campaign for its premium multi-purpose vehicle Marazzo. Christened #ChooseTogetherChooseRight, the campaign will debut an all-new television commercial (TVC) that promises to build a strong emotional connect with family-car buyers by bringing to life the power of coming together to make important life-choices, the Mahindra Group company said.

The multi-media campaign will go beyond television to leverage digital and social media and on-ground and dealership activation to engage with consumers and celebrate the choices they make together as a family.

The new Marazzo campaign is based on the insight that the modern Indian family comes together to make big life-choices. This stems from the aspiration to always provide the best for the family in all important aspects of life, including the choice of the new family-car. Marazzo seeks to establish a strong emotional connect with family-car buyers by acknowledging these realities and, indeed, celebrating them in the new campaign.

“The insight-based TV commercial aims to amplify the collective role of today’s family in the choice of a new car. It also corroborates on the ever evolving role of women in making family decisions, in this case, choosing Marazzo as the family-car. We are confident that the new campaign will inspire many customers, who are keen to upgrade from a hatchback or a compact sedan, to collectively choose the Marazzo," Veejay Nakra, chief of sales and marketing, automotive division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said.

Born of an engineering collaboration between Mahindra Automotive North America (MANA), Detroit and Mahindra Research Valley (MRV) Chennai, Marazzo's streamlined and aerodynamic design is an outcome of the collaboration between Pininfarina, Italy and the Mahindra Design Studio in Mumbai.
Link

Most Viewed