Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Old 2nd May 2019, 10:48   #181

Default Re: 2018 Ford Aspire Facelift : Official Review

hello folks,

myself Joseph and I received my 2019 Figo titanium, Moondust silver colour last Friday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_lightspeed View Post
My Figo diesel titanium moondust silver colour came home 3 days ago, extremely happy with its peppy diesel motor the fit and finish of the interior. took around 5 days for delivery from its booking. had a very nice experience from dealer and agent. looking forward to swapping with aspire stock wheels. bought it for my daily use. will be sharing my detailed review soon.
Attaching some photos of the car
my question is, is there any application for Ford owners in Android or IOS to know the service history and vehicle details like honda connect? where we can log in with the VIN number of the vehicle.

Thanks,
Joseph.
joe_lightspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2019, 23:08   #182
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillsnrains View Post
Thanks for wishes and sorry for delay in responding.

Creep functionality not as prominent as AMT equipped cars say Celerio. Having said that very easy to drive in city and gearshifts are pretty quick as well. Dragon 1.5 engine is always roaring to go, never feels strained.

Difficult for me to compare with CVT equipped Amaze, back to back test drives should help you decide. Recent price drop on Aspire make the deal even more VFM proposition.

So far driven around 1250 kms.
City fuel economy: ~10 KMPL
Highway fuel economy: ~15 KMPL
Hey man,
Congratulations on the new Aspire. I've been giving the Aspire Titanium AT a serious consideration. Were you offered any discount? Plus, the Aspire gets the Paddle Shifters from the Ecosport Titanium Plus AT? I'm actually confused between the Figo, Aspire and Ecosport Automatic while the upcoming Hyundai Venue has only added to our confusion. We might get the Aspire home as it has what we need and is most importantly, more bang for the buck.
Varun_HexaGuy is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2019, 00:16   #183
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varun_HexaGuy View Post
Hey man,
Congratulations on the new Aspire. I've been giving the Aspire Titanium AT a serious consideration. Were you offered any discount? Plus, the Aspire gets the Paddle Shifters from the Ecosport Titanium Plus AT? I'm actually confused between the Figo, Aspire and Ecosport Automatic while the upcoming Hyundai Venue has only added to our confusion. We might get the Aspire home as it has what we need and is most importantly, more bang for the buck.
No it doesn't get the paddle shifters but the light weight (compared to EcoSport) helps in brisk acceleration plus returns better FE. It's probably the quickest AT this side of 10L barring the Polo GT(this one though has its own share of drawbacks like cramped rear seat and questionable A.S.S).

Figo AT is tough to get hands on. Ford doesn't seem to be too interested in selling it. You can try checking out with the dealerships. I failed to get a positive response from them in Bangalore while hunting for an AT hatch.

Last edited by SoumenD : 6th May 2019 at 00:18.
SoumenD is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2019, 11:46   #184

when my friend's slightly modded ford aspire 2016 paid a visit to my new Figo.
Attached Thumbnails
2018 Ford Aspire Facelift : Official Review-20190506_110354_hdr.jpg  

joe_lightspeed is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2019, 14:33   #185
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varun_HexaGuy View Post
Hey man,
No Discount from showroom. However, I have got 10K discount from Ford due to employee referral. I was aware of Figo 1.5AT launch in Jan 2019 itself, but decided to proceed with aspire, as I felt it is more bang for buck.
I never felt the use of paddle shifters, even though gear stick has Up(+)/Down (-) buttons. Engine is very rev friendly and always has power in store.

Just finished 1st service Yesterday. ODO ~2200 KMS and cumulative fuel average is 14.2 (MID only).
hillsnrains is offline   (4) Thanks Reply With Quote