Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Old 10th March 2019, 16:19   #61
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)
Default Re: Hyundai Santro : Official Review

Awesome. I have rated it a full 5/5. I wish I could say the same about the car though. While it may have best-in-class fit and finish and equipment, as a package overall it leaves a lot to be desired. The Asta variant is sure expensive at about 6.8 lakhs on road. I would rather buy the Tiago XZ+ with all the bells and whistles for similar money. But the real dealbreaker is that the AMT does not come in the top-end! Why Hyundai?

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 10th March 2019 at 17:06. Reason: Smileys = 2 per post. Please go by the rules. Thanks.
balderash_12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2019, 11:44   #62
BHPian

Infractions: 0/2 (9)
Default Re: Hyundai Santro : Official Review

The new Hyundai Santro has been well-received among Indian customers so far and it gets a first-time official offer. The new Hyundai Santro was recently nominated for World Urban Car of the year along with Kia Soul and Suzuki Jimny in the 2019 World Car Awards and it became the first made-in-India car to take such an honour. As part of the celebration, Hyundai has announced an offer for the hatchback – a three-gram gold coin.

Source
pavi is online now   Reply With Quote