Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Old 22nd July 2019, 15:14   #46
BHPian

Default Re: 2019 Ford Endeavour Facelift : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manuuj View Post
The TPMS readings vary as tyre pressure increases and decreases inside due to driving and heat. This is normal.

The gear shifts are something that even i am struggling with at the moment.
Manuuj, first of all congratulation on buying new Ford Endeavour.
I have been reading your post but posting after really long time.
Your Fortuner inspired me to buy one in 2013 but I sold it off early in search of automatic.
Coming to gearshift in Endeavour, I faced the same problem initially but did following.

1. Do not press hard below 1200-1500 rpm otherwise gear will hold on for some more time.
2. How you drive in first 15 minutes /5-10 km allows the gearbox to learn your pattern. If you go smooth so will the car start expecting. I have seen this. Read more on internet or below link. Adaptive learning kicks in everytime you start the engine after a long gap. Not sure about the duration.

https://practicalmotoring.com.au/voi...how-you-drive/

3. New Ford does not mean that your PCM/TCM is updated. PCM update is quite frequent from Ford. Please get it done in your presence. This helps but not to great extent.
Wanderers is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote