Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th April 2023, 17:34   #406

Re: Honda Civic : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashief View Post
Thanks for the info! I'm not aware Honda providing seat cover with airbag compatible. Can you share the link or brochure, as I couldn't find in the website.
Not exactly mentioned in the accessory brochure, but the accessory price list by the dealer, sharing a picture of it, it is sourced from the same thread.
The authorized the dealer I visited has confirmed the same verbally.
(If you look closely the seat cover picture on the brochure, you can spot a tag too.)
I'm Also sharing the pictures of brochure shared by Honda dealer with 50% discount! I've bought all accessories apart from the cosmetics ones like the chrome package which IMHO are ugly.
Attached Thumbnails
Honda Civic : Official Review-img_3276.jpeg  

Honda Civic : Official Review-1aaad96e0f694da79f6aa56b79afd604.jpeg  

Honda Civic : Official Review-4a1b6f1706874dccb01f2ca20c29c215.jpeg  

Honda Civic : Official Review-d94b885edf364fe299026a872dfd6628.jpeg  

Honda Civic : Official Review-90fabf8dfd08422e8cde8e54c0668d49.jpeg  

Honda Civic : Official Review-027c1d0f77a1421c90d4b2a57bb313a2.jpeg  

xxhtxx is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th June 2023, 11:38   #407
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxhtxx View Post
Hi Asterix! I know I'm prettly to join this discussion. However I do own a 2020 civic zx cvt and keep on installing the Honda genuine seat covers which are now being offered at a 50% discount! Infact all accessories are available at discount most of which I have already installed. But couldnt decide on the seat cover as no dealer has any pictures of how it looks (it can be ordered though)
Is there any chance you might still have pictures or atleast could give some details about how good they are and also do they come as for the rear bench as well or it's just the front seats!
Thank you!
Hi
The seat covers come for both front and back...they were average and i wasnt happy- i replaced them with aftermarket covers. Yes the honda supplied ones dont intervene with the airbags. sorry i dont have pics as i sold the car nearly a year back.
Cheers
asterix is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st June 2023, 05:53   #408

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxhtxx View Post
Not exactly mentioned in the accessory brochure, but the accessory price list by the dealer, sharing a picture of it, it is sourced from the same thread.
The authorized the dealer I visited has confirmed the same verbally.
(If you look closely the seat cover picture on the brochure, you can spot a tag too.)
I'm Also sharing the pictures of brochure shared by Honda dealer with 50% discount! I've bought all accessories apart from the cosmetics ones like the chrome package which IMHO are ugly.

Hello, could you share the details of the honda dealer which is offering 50% discount on accessories…
The max being offered in delhi by courtesy honda is 30%..
It would be very helpful.
Old 21st June 2023, 20:46   #409
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prii View Post
Hello, could you share the details of the honda dealer which is offering 50% discount on accessories…
Careless staff of Magnum Honda, Bangalore broke one of the driver side floor mat sockets and when I asked them to replace it all they could come up was with an apology. Honda seems to have stopped all accessories for the Civic/CR-V and you can't find them anymore in India.
Old 30th June 2023, 16:57   #410
BHPian

I couldn't find Prime Honda, Delhi providing me with any accessories for the Civic! Would be great if you can share numbers of the representatives.

TIA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asterix View Post
Hi
The seat covers come for both front and back...they were average and i wasnt happy- i replaced them with aftermarket covers. Yes the honda supplied ones dont intervene with the airbags. sorry i dont have pics as i sold the car nearly a year back.
Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prii View Post
Old 25th July 2023, 21:31   #411
BHPian

Need advise!

I live in Bangalore & I'm in the market to buy City CVT or Hybrid / Elevate CVT, not urgent and I can wait 6 months also.

I've come across a used 2019 Civic ZX CVT with about 10k on the ODO for just about 16 lakhs. This is a WB registered vehicle & it is with used cars agent.

I have checked service history & my Honda SA gave a go ahead.

Why I’m considering Civic?
  • Build quality
  • Good looks & uniqueness which I prefer
  • Premium appeal

My usage
70% City & 30% outstation

Below are my queries
  1. Is it a good buy considering ownership transfer hassle to KA (I'm not aware of the process, effort & amount involved)?
  2. Should I stick to City CVT or Hybrid / Elevate CVT considering any other negative factors over Civic?
SaiChaithanya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th July 2023, 21:47   #412
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiChaithanya View Post
Need advise!

I live in Bangalore & I'm in the market to buy City CVT or Hybrid / Elevate CVT, not urgent and I can wait 6 months also.

I've come across a used 2019 Civic ZX CVT with about 10k on the ODO for just about 16 lakhs. This is a WB registered vehicle & it is with used cars agent.

• Build quality
  • Premium appeal

My usage

Below are my queries
  1. Is it a good buy considering ownership transfer hassle to KA (I'm not aware of the process, effort & amount involved)?
  2. Should I stick to City CVT or Hybrid / Elevate CVT considering any other negative factors over Civic?
The Civic is a much superior car to the City/Elevate. It’s a global product sold in developed countries. It bombed in India due to market shift to SUVs and the sub-par engine compared to the Octavia 1.8 TSI. However, it has so many things going for it- awesome looks, Honda reliability, 5 star safety rating and there’s a slim chance you’ll run into another one everyday in traffic.

You should go for the car eyes closed. Hold on, on a second thought keep them open to take in the beautiful design.
revsperminute is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th July 2023, 12:26   #413
BHPian

Quote:

The deal they quoted is good. From last 7 months usage, I’ll strongly suggest to go ahead with this purchase. Build quality is way ahead when you compare with latest gen city.
As mentioned above it’s a global product.

10 years back I transferred my bike registration from MH to KA and it took a month to complete the process. Cannot comment on current situation.
Kashief is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th July 2023, 11:28   #414
BHPian

Hey all, peculiar problem observed with my X gen. Any suggestions on identifying the water leak path. It’s only observed at rear right seat spreading towards driver seat.

Old 1st August 2023, 09:10   #415
BHPian

Quote:
Need advise!

• Build quality
  • Premium appeal

My usage

Below are my queries
Over my ownership of the last 4 years, it has been mostly hassle-free except for the major Fuel Pump problem where several cars were impacted ( including mine) and had to be replaced (you will find the issue mentioned in this forum). Build Quality is definitely better than City.

The only issue I would like to emphasize is getting in and out of car, particularly for elderly people. City comparatively would be much more convenient in this aspect.
Jazzwithme is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st August 2023, 23:33   #416
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoth001 View Post
Hey all, peculiar problem observed with my X gen. Any suggestions on identifying the water leak path. It’s only observed at rear right seat spreading towards driver seat.

https://Youtube.com/watch?v=Hyt1fDcuDTw?feature=share
Do the following checks and you will be good to go:

1. Remove dirt/leaves/debris from cowling area
2. Check door seals for water release
3. Check floor pan drain grommet
4. Sunroof drains are draining (not clogged), if you have the sunroof model
5. Windshield seals (in case windshield has been replaced)
kapilsharma80 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th August 2023, 21:12   #417
BHPian

Hey Thanks a Lot. Gave it to the ASC and they did remove the carpets and dried it. It was good for few weeks and now I see some water seeping again but not at the extent of last time. Its very minor. I am going to send it again there and identify the source this time.
Old 30th August 2023, 19:45   #418
BHPian

Does anyone know where I can procure the civic logo projector?

Part number : 08V27-TEA-700
Old 4th September 2023, 12:33   #419

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0TALITY View Post
Does anyone know where I can procure the civic logo projector?Part number : 08V27-TEA-700
It's a Honda accessory; you'll have to check with various dealers in your area if they still have unsold stock available with them. Also, if available at the Noida warehouse, they can order.
I was lucky enough to get some of the accessories I wanted, including the logo projector. Honda offered a 50% stock clearance discount on Civic and CRV accessories after they were discontinued.

I got a 50% discount on MRP plus 28% GST. I will share pics of you like it's a nice touch.

Mod Note - Proofread before posting.

Last edited by Turbanator : 4th September 2023 at 12:42. Reason: fixed quote. Spell.
Old 27th October 2023, 21:04   #420
BHPian

Hi BHPians - For the 1st time I connected USB drive and played music in OEM head-unit, to my surprise I don’t find a pause/play button in the screen. Is this feature omitted or am I missing something? Looking for suggestions.

Thanks!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks