Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st October 2023, 22:42   #421
BHPian

Re: Honda Civic : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashief View Post
Hi BHPians - For the 1st time I connected USB drive and played music in OEM head-unit, to my surprise I don’t find a pause/play button in the screen. Is this feature omitted or am I missing something? Looking for suggestions.

Thanks!
Which model do you have? If it is ‘V’, then use the physical number buttons (1,2,3 & so on) to perform different actions like pause, play, repeat, etc.
Old 1st November 2023, 12:49   #422
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapilsharma80 View Post
Which model do you have? If it is ‘V’, then use the physical number buttons (1,2,3 & so on) to perform different actions like pause, play, repeat, etc.
It’s is ZX model. This particular feature is missing only when music played through thumb drive.
Old 3rd January 2024, 12:33   #423
BHPian

Hi all,

I am facing a peculiar issue and will try to explain here.*

I own a V - CVT, 2019 Model and of late have been feeling that the car sways like a boat on rough roads, especially*on slow speeds <30kmps.

Car is rock solid on high speeds and smooth roads.

Also, while parking in my office basement with concrete floor, I can feel the car:
1-* Wobbles & sways gently (maybe due to uneven flooring, but I didn’t notice this much sensitivity to flooring in other cars.
2- While reversing of moving*forward with a fully rotated*steering (left or right), It feels that the movement is not smooth & the car is reluctant to move forward, as if the car tyre is moving over a small stone or a pebble.

What could be the reason or what should I check?

Requesting Civic owners to consciously check this on their cars and confirm if this normal?
Old 5th April 2024, 16:44   #424

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapilsharma80 View Post
Hi all,

I am facing a peculiar issue and will try to explain here.*

I own a V - CVT, 2019 Model and of late have been feeling that the car sways like a boat on rough roads, especially*on slow speeds <30kmps.

Car is rock solid on high speeds and smooth roads.

Also, while parking in my office basement with concrete floor, I can feel the car:
1-* Wobbles & sways gently (maybe due to uneven flooring, but I didn’t notice this much sensitivity to flooring in other cars.
2- While reversing of moving*forward with a fully rotated*steering (left or right), It feels that the movement is not smooth & the car is reluctant to move forward, as if the car tyre is moving over a small stone or a pebble.

What could be the reason or what should I check?

Requesting Civic owners to consciously check this on their cars and confirm if this normal?
Haven't felt this on my car. However civic has a very stiff setup and even small bumps can be felt. But from what you're saying it could be an tyre or suspension issue. Get it checked at Honda for peace of mind. My car doesn't feel reluctant at all based on steering inputs.
xxhtxx is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks