Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th April 2023, 23:35   #166
BHPian

Re: Renault Triber : Official Review

Hi,

My triber front ac blower has stopped working for the slower speeds and is only working at the highest speed where the noise is annoying and frankly don't need that amount of cool air. Anyone here have any idea what could be the reason and any pointers on the repair cost would be helpful.

The second and third row ac blower has no issue and it has a separate knob.
Old 26th April 2023, 22:50   #167
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev_junkie View Post
Hi,

My triber front ac blower has stopped working for the slower speeds and is only working at the highest speed where the noise is annoying and frankly don't need that amount of cool air. Anyone here have any idea what could be the reason and any pointers on the repair cost would be helpful.

The second and third row ac blower has no issue and it has a separate knob.
I had a similar issue, but my resistor was changed for free under warranty. Maybe they will do for you also. It needs to be changed near the power line entering the blower motor, so the whole dash board is opened. A very long and tedious job.
AdityaDeane is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st May 2023, 00:57   #168
BHPian

Got this repaired last week at the Renault service center. My extended warranty is till this year end luckily and they had to change the full motor to resolve the issue. Thanks for the inputs Aditya.
Ev_junkie is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th May 2023, 22:54   #169
BHPian

I had test driven AMT version of Triber RXZ. I have only word to say "Pathetic", even in 2023, i,am surprised OEMS are producing such pathetic vehicle to sell at 10.XX Lakhs. It is pathetic in every way, Obvious cost cutting, Horrible driveability of vehicle with AMT gearbox, Sudden gear changes with jolt, when Accelerator pedal is pressed; Huge Delay when pedal is pressed and when vehicle actually starts moving.
To be frank, i,am still surprised that people still buy such bad vehicle. It is worse than my antique F10D Wagon R in terms of driveability and pickup. Only Saving graces are powerful AC, better Seat Position for viewability.
navrddy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th September 2023, 02:21   #170
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Bright View Post
Vehicle Performace is OK. Can feel gear lever vibrations in first and second gear. Engine is true to it's badge ENERGY engine. Turbo is not required.
how is your experience on highways? I did a testdrive of manual version this morning and will be doing one of AMT (on highway; and I'll test drive in manual mode also) tomorrow - assuming nothing bad is detected, I plan to buy

however I can hold several months if a turbo version is coming - my wife already complained about lack of power in city driving while driving under 50kmph
Old 10th September 2023, 02:42   #171
Senior - BHPian

Did this get resolved? did you complain to Renault about this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shambho View Post
Renault has launched new features like Electronic Stability Program (ESP), traction control, Hill Start Assist (HSA) and Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) in the 2023 version of triber. These features are available with models that are code worded 'M23 new'.

Recently, I booked a triber in Renault whitefield, Bangalore. It was very clearly mentioned in the booking mail that 'RXZ AMT M23 NEW' has been booked. One week after the booking, the salesperson informed me that the vehicle has come and I can come and inspect the car and make the payment. He said that he is going on leave and another salesperson will help me in the process. When I asked for the VIN and engine number of the car, the salesperson kept promising that he will share the numbers in 5-10 minutes but never shared the details.

A day later, the sales manager told me that these details can't be shared without receiving atleast 50-60% of the payment. I denied the demand and said that I am fine with cancelling the booking if the details can't be shared with me. She then shared the details using which I found that even though the month of manufacture was January 2023, the model was 'M21 new', which meant an older version of the vehicle without any of the new features.

Upon detecting the deceitful actions, I decided to cancel the booking. The sales manager then called me repeatedly pleading to give them a second chance to correct their mistake. I did not feel like rejecting her request and told that she could go ahead with the booking.

When I later requested for a tentative date for the date of delivery, she stopped replying again. Fed up with the experiences, I told them to cancel the booking again.

They are now playing up to refund my booking amount. They asked for a cancelled cheque. Since I told that I have stopped using cheque long ago, they asked me for a bank account statement. Upon sharing the bank account statement, they are saying that the first few numbers of the bank account number in the statement are XXXX, so, they can't accept the bank statement and proceed with the refund. I'm not sure how to proceed. I hope team-BHP will be able to guide me in the next steps.
Old 29th October 2023, 13:59   #172
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (4)

It seems the BS 6.2 version of Triber has really improved on NVH and steering. Can anyone comment?

Also perplexes me why such a versatile people carrier does >2000 monthly sales. This vehicle should eat into the lower segment of Ertiga users.

Is the Triber available in taxi segment?
Old 19th January 2024, 23:50   #173

Took delivery of Triber RXZ MT Nov 2023 model. Exchanged my well maintained Punto MJD 2011 after running 164000 Kms. Got Farad Koral 400 lts fitted due to use ability constraint of 50 Kg max loading of roof rails. Looking forward to a wonderful drives and memories with family in the future.
Attached Thumbnails
Renault Triber : Official Review-img_7705.jpeg  

strike909 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 19th January 2024, 23:53   #174

Took delivery of a Nov 2023 Triber RXZ MT. Got a Farad Koral 400L roof box fitter. Looking forward to wonderful drives and memories with family in the future
Attached Thumbnails
Renault Triber : Official Review-82ad456589764052a361b3526a9c0f3c.jpeg  

strike909 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 20th January 2024, 11:56   #175
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by INDIAFIRST View Post
Is the Triber available in taxi segment?
Yes it is. I see a lot of them HP registered yellow plates driving around Manali every day.

Low sales are due to the perception of the people that power figures are less, they don't want to test drive and see how low the first gear is to aid in pick up with a full house inside! I tried my best by making videos and uploading on YouTube, and it is showing by the way more and more Himachalis are accepting it as a cab, but that's about it!
AdityaDeane is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2024, 20:06   #176
BANNED

Unfortunate for Renault. Their vehicles have good riding and handling. Am not sure about after sales though. Maybe others can share their views. Even the Lodgy was a good vehicle but sales dud. While they are fighting to survive, India deserves multiple brands- it keeps everyone on their toes!
Old 17th February 2024, 18:59   #177
BANNED

Now that Kiger numbers have dipped why dont they get the turbo engine in Triber

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks