Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th September 2021, 12:57   #181
BHPian

Re: 2020 Maruti Vitara Brezza Facelift 1.5L Petrol : Official Review

Good Morning everyone, does anyone else also feel a slight jerk while changing gears on petrol Brezza. The mild jerk is felt after releasing the clutch after upshifting. There is no jerk if the gear change is done above 3000 rpm or if the clutch is released very slowly after upshifting. I haven’t noticed such behaviour in any other car. Any opinions please.
Old 12th October 2021, 22:48   #182

Getting the Brezza ZXI in a couple of days. Only the armrest and the reverse camera will be missed from the ZXI+ variant which we are planning to install from the dealer. My only issue is that the camera installed by the dealer is not that great (also it is installed on the bumper and not near the number plate).

Any owner here who have installed rear camera not from the dealership. How is the quality and would it void the warranty if we get it installed from outside. Any leads would be really appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
Old 8th November 2021, 10:50   #183

Hi guys, noticing some issues with Android auto with the infotainment system. Google maps lags at times, Apple music app freezes, and connection to android auto goes undetected at times too which is bothersome. Anyone else facing this issue too?
Old 8th November 2021, 12:56   #184
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITZ_P_25 View Post
Hi guys, noticing some issues with Android auto with the infotainment system. Google maps lags at times, Apple music app freezes, and connection to android auto goes undetected at times too which is bothersome. Anyone else facing this issue too?
Are you using the charging/data cable that came with your cellphone? If not, please do so. If you are facing the issue even while using the default cable, get the software of your music system updated from the SVC.
rakesh_r is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th November 2021, 23:19   #185

Just saw a post on the upcoming Brezza. Seems like Suzuki will be dropping the the Vitara name tag this time.

Front looks a little bit like Duster and Xuv300. Back like the Evoque to me. Interior design changes seems to be aligned with what we saw in the updated Baleno leaks. HU and steering seems to be a straight lift.

Overall looks striking and Maruti has another successes product.
Old 14th December 2021, 16:39   #186

Hey guys, what kind of numbers are y'all getting in terms of FE in the city? I've consistently managed around 9.8Km/L in Bangalore traffic.
Old 6th February 2022, 00:34   #187
BHPian

Maruti Suzuki has released a new customisation options for Vitara Brezza with the new iCreate, which allows customers have the option to either choose customization of their liking online or at the Arena dealerships. The best thing I felt was the variety of alloy wheels and interior options included with this.

The TVC looks cheesy but well most car commercials do.

Last edited by Black_Star : 6th February 2022 at 00:37.
Old 24th February 2022, 20:46   #188

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITZ_P_25 View Post
Hey guys, what kind of numbers are y'all getting in terms of FE in the city? I've consistently managed around 9.8Km/L in Bangalore traffic.
We own a brezza petrol, it gives a fuel efficiency of 10.5 - 11km/L in city traffic
Old 27th March 2022, 01:14   #189
BHPian

Recently thought of upgrading the stock horns on my 2021 Brezza Vxi. Though my first preference was Hella Chrome, I decided to take a chance and went with Hella New Generation Trumpet Horn. Further details & a quick video comparison are mentioned below.

Hella 329 300 091 New Generation Trumpet Horn belongs to style series and is the same one used in The New Mahindra Thar (Current Generation)

Hella 329 300 091 Trumpet Horn Set - https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07D4FZ3P4/...ing=UTF8&psc=1

Hella 007 728 883 Chrome Trumpet Horn Set - https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00KNV2T5K/...ing=UTF8&psc=1

Here is the video link:

samkat1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th April 2022, 18:44   #190

Hello everyone!

We own a Vitara Brezza ZXI in grey color. I’m a little bored of the plain and dark grey/black color over the body and the alloys, so was think to follow the Kia GTX+ route with red accents across the front/rear bumpers and the side body claddings.
I’m also planning to paint the outsides of the Suzuki logo on the alloys red.

I was not able to find 3M pinstripe tape for the bumper and side body cladding.

Any help or some other ideas for the same would be appreciated. Really want some red accents as dont like the chrome official accessories.
Old 19th July 2022, 10:23   #191
BHPian

Good morning everyone. We have an Urban cruiser in the family. I have a strange issue with the Air Conditioning system of the car. Since it’s the same car, I’m posting it here.
The AC cuts off too frequently during the drive. Even the slightest bit of acceleration with rpm at around 2000, the AC cuts off! It gets very uncomfortable in the traffic. I have not observed this in any of the other cars that we own. I’m not sure if it’s programmed this way for better fuel efficiency or if there is some issue.
Visited Toyota ASS, according to them it’s working fine, although they did not check anything except for the air temperature from the AC vents. The AC chills on the highway mind you.
Any suggestions please.
Old 27th August 2022, 20:38   #192
BHPian

Hi
Anyone aware of old Brezza 1.5P stocks in NCR with discounts. Please share
Otherwise will look towards Urban Cruiser AT
Old 28th August 2022, 07:18   #193
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by buntee90 View Post
Hi
Anyone aware of old Brezza 1.5P stocks in NCR with discounts. Please share
Otherwise will look towards Urban Cruiser AT
The Urban Cruiser AT would be much more easily available than the Old gen Brezza, however if you are able to get one, I highly doubt whether you would get the colour and transmission option as per your requirements.
Old 16th November 2022, 08:54   #194
Distinguished - BHPian

Old Brezza with new XL6 16" alloys:

2020 Maruti Vitara Brezza Facelift 1.5L Petrol : Official Review-img20221116wa0000.jpg
Leoshashi is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 20th February 2023, 16:04   #195

Hi all, decided to change the speakers on the Brezza. This is because I felt the stock speakers were jarring at high volume but sound clarity and loudness was better than I initially expected before getting the car.

Decided to head to 6th Mile Customs in Indiranagar BLR to see what options would be suitable for my requirement and budget. After some deliberation we decided to go with Morel since I’ve heard good things about the brand and wanted to try something other than JBL and Sony. Was also pleasantly surprised to know that the speakers were not as expensive as I thought they would be and was well priced.

We went for Components in the front and Coaxial for the rear, did outer damping as well for the four doors which was a good decision since the Brezza’s doorcards are quite barebones and don’t have any sound deadening from factory. This also noticeably improved NVH in general and added some heft to the doors.
The biggest difference I feel is the clarity in audio especially at higher volumes. Music crossover effect has also improved drastically. Bass is very clear and is not jarring. The doorcards also don’t vibrate anymore which is good because the plastics aren’t the best.

However, I can’t help but notice that the speakers have more to give and the stock HU just doesn’t have enough power. Will probably change the HU too after sometime to take full advantage of the speakers and also since I’m not happy with the Bluetooth pairing and connection with the Smartplay HU.

Overall, I think this was a good upgrade and has certainly made the music experience more enjoyable. Shout out to 6th mile for committing to their delivery time and neatness of work. Haven’t found a single flaw with the work carried out.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks