Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Old 21st February 2021, 01:44   #271
BHPian

Default Re: Volkswagen Polo 1.0L TSI : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by kedar_GT View Post
Such a bummer that VW discontinued the HL+ in quest of fatter margins. It would have been good to get that armrest with ac vents + extra charging point.

Thanks
Asked my SA about this variant when I went to the dealership last week, they have two in stock and they said it's definitely not stopped - or at least they haven't been intimated of the same as they were taking fresh bookings for HL+ AT. Maybe your dealer's trying to take you for a ride? Perhaps try dropping an email to VW to enquire about this.
Old 21st February 2021, 09:58   #272
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellraizer View Post
The HL doesn’t come with the automatic anymore. If you want the automatic, the only option is the GT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArunRam View Post
Hi, VW discontinued HL+? I got mine last month ago and my SA was busy selling HL+ throughout last month. I still see them in website as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadMonkey View Post
Asked my SA about this variant when I went to the dealership last week, they have two in stock and they said it's definitely not stopped - or at least they haven't been intimated of the same as they were taking fresh bookings for HL+ AT. Maybe your dealer's trying to take you for a ride? Perhaps try dropping an email to VW to enquire about this.
Hey - I am referring to HL+ AT. The non-AT HL+ is still being sold.
Check the above info from @hellraizer - I suppose his was another dealer compared to where I went (VW Blr vs Elite motors) - What the Sales Advisor told me is that HL+ AT was stopped in MY2021. I also do not see a mention of this in the rate card that was given to me.
Old 23rd February 2021, 16:57   #273

Hello family, hope everyone is keeping well and taking care out there. Just here today to share that my reflex silver Polo Tsi has reached the dealer. Its a Highline Plus variant with couple of added exterior accessories like the black spoiler and mirror caps. Went for the dual horn too, must say sound much better and just loud enough for my liking.

Will surely come up with a better write up sometime later. Its been a pretty long wait, more than an year ago that I had decided I needed a premium hatchback for my everyday usage. For now am letting the moment sink in finally and sharing a few photos of the car today.
Attached Thumbnails
Volkswagen Polo 1.0L TSI : Official Review-20210223_154031.jpg  

Volkswagen Polo 1.0L TSI : Official Review-20210223_145844.jpg  

Volkswagen Polo 1.0L TSI : Official Review-20210223_153930.jpg  

purb_du is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2021, 17:43   #274
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kedar_GT View Post
Hey - I am referring to HL+ AT. The non-AT HL+ is still being sold.
Check the above info from @hellraizer - I suppose his was another dealer compared to where I went (VW Blr vs Elite motors) - What the Sales Advisor told me is that HL+ AT was stopped in MY2021. I also do not see a mention of this in the rate card that was given to me.
I have been told the same thing by a dealer in Kerala i.e the HL+AT is not available anymore. It is only the GT

Most Viewed