Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th May 2022, 17:36   #1516
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hyundai Creta : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ays7 View Post
Alcazar which I am treating as Creta with higher boot space for now.
This is interesting! I also went through this thought process last year while waiting (felt like forever) for Creta. However felt that a premium of 2-3 lacs for Alcazar, combined with low mileage due to more powerful engine (petrol AT) , was not justified for sake of extra boot space. But good to see an opposite perspective like yous

Last edited by Aviator_guy : 17th May 2022 at 17:44.
Old 21st May 2022, 03:33   #1517
BHPian

I own a Creta Sxo At diesel 2021. The car is an absolute delight to own and drive but I feel that the headlights are woefully inadequate for night time highway drives. Any suggestions for upgrading or installing Led fog lights would be greatly appreciated.
Old 23rd May 2022, 10:21   #1518
BHPian

My sister is looking to buy a Hyundai Creta and is waiting for update on the facelift launch in India. Does anyone have any reliable info on the expected date of launch? I have heard it would be between July to September 2022, is this correct?
Old 23rd May 2022, 11:08   #1519
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naetik30 View Post
My sister is looking to buy a Hyundai Creta and is waiting for update on the facelift launch in India. Does anyone have any reliable info on the expected date of launch? I have heard it would be between July to September 2022, is this correct?
There is no confirmed info but grapevine is that it might be around diwali (do not quote me ).

By the way, please keep in mind there might be long waiting for some Creta models. So plan accordingly while you make the booking. If waiting is 6+ months and you book now, you can mention to the dealer that you are ok to wait for facelift model whenever it is available. This way you don't have to wait further when facelift is launched.

Last edited by Aviator_guy : 23rd May 2022 at 11:11.
Aviator_guy is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 24th May 2022, 16:08   #1520
BHPian

Can the lowline TPMS on Creta SX be upgraded to Highline TPMS? What are the options i.e. Hyundai branded upgrade or the third party TPMS available on Amazon?
Old 26th May 2022, 15:44   #1521
Senior - BHPian

I noticed that while playing Gaana app or Amazon music for that matter on the screen, it shows very limited contents. While connected to car screen, the app shows up as in drive mode in my phone. Although I can use the app on phone to go back to normal mode but I want to have that functionality on the car screen instead of fiddling with my phone to search and play music of my choice. Is it how it is supposed to be or is there a workaround? If any suggestions please do share.

Last edited by Aviator_guy : 26th May 2022 at 15:48.
Old 27th May 2022, 07:41   #1522
BHPian

Okay, so the AC wasn't cooling on my Oct 2016 Creta, 33K driven - sent it to the HASS/my Dealer.

They said cooling coil & condenser pipe gone. 11K bill later (I had put in a email & post on twitter) , I had the car back the same evening.

The only gripe I had was that the Dash had to be opened up for this, so creaks could possibly surface later. Even ACs of our house don't last more than 5years, so can't complain abt the Car's.

Anyways went for a longish drive later that night and the AC was chilling & killing it.

Hopefully problem solved for good.
Old 28th May 2022, 20:33   #1523
BHPian

I got my 2020 Creta S 1.5 NA Petrol car’s 30000 km service done today. Since this was the car’s first paid service, it costed me 4100 INR inclusive of all charges.

Honestly, I’m a little surprised at how affordable is the service of Creta and proves that car is actually quite cheap to maintain for longer term. Hyundai has kept all charges quite low. For comparison, my 2012 Ford Figo 1.5 Diesel costed approximately 6000-8000 INR during each service.

The service centre Berkeley Hyundai, Industrial Area 1, Chandigarh delivered the car about 30 minutes earlier than the promised time and service advisor Sandeep was also quite friendly and paid special attention to washing and interior cleaning. Full 10/10 stars to their professional and well managed service centre.
sarav100 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th May 2022, 22:39   #1524
BHPian

I don’t know where to post this.

The Tourist wing of Ladakh Police has started using Hyundai Creta in their fleet. The new Creta in the Police livery looks absolutely stunning !

Here is a video-

Here are some pictures-
Attached Thumbnails
Hyundai Creta : Official Review-9cf0a7f7aec5422c8befef681f63e2a0.jpeg  

Hyundai Creta : Official Review-a737345067884dd8829882b5c1aebac2.jpeg  

akn1984 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 30th May 2022, 11:07   #1525
Senior - BHPian

The rear boss speakers in my Creta SXO was not working when I started the vehicle yesterday. Restarting the infotainment system or resetting the system to factory settings from Sound settings did not resolve the issue.

Today morning, I selected the rear speaker using the Position setting under Sound settings in Setup and it is working again. Just sharing in case anyone face the issue.
Refer the video to know how to select the speakers from the sound settings -

Also, the infotainment system sometimes gets stuck while using google maps in android auto. Initially, we were restarting the system. My son accidentally found that pressing a button (for e.g. Setup) on the system followed by Media button will bring back Google maps working. This is a savior when google maps suddenly gets stuck while navigating.
PatienceWins is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th May 2022, 14:04   #1526
Senior - BHPian

Wanted to share a weird incident (call). Someone claiming to be from Hyundai called me and explained about Hyundai RSA card which has benefits and discounts for service and repairs. Was asked to pay only "cash" to the delivery person and price quoted was 3500. When I declined to be entertained further, the caller got angry and demanded why I don't want the card.

Just wanted to share here as it looked like a scam call so beware. Has anyone received such calls?
Aviator_guy is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 30th May 2022, 14:22   #1527
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviator_guy View Post
Just wanted to share here as it looked like a scam call so beware. Has anyone received such calls?
Pretty common tactics. Such calls are frequent for Kia and later, Hyundai owners. That and another call to attend owners' event to get travel vouchers. As some of us had guessed, some dealers must be sharing the buyers' database.
ashis89 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 30th May 2022, 14:30   #1528
BHPian

Can we really expect and wait for Creta facelift in 2022. News that are going rounds in auto portals are not clear, whether Hyundai is going for a facelift ( Indonesian version ) or launch of N line variant on the existing design of Creta.

https://www.autocarindia.com/car-new...-photos-424608
Attached Images

Last edited by Hickstead : 30th May 2022 at 14:33.
Hickstead is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th May 2022, 14:49   #1529
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashis89 View Post
Pretty common tactics. Such calls are frequent for Kia and later, Hyundai owners. That and another call to attend owners' event to get travel vouchers. As some of us had guessed, some dealers must be sharing the buyers' database.
Yes, they do share the customer details with many survey and marketing companies. I was called for the Santro preview (Since only Grand i10 owners were allowed, my wife was asked to provide the feedback of the camouflaged car).
Next comes the travel vouchers. But I get lucky with this every time. Went on 4 different holidays for free and the 5th one was canceled due to the pandemic. I got my 6th call few months back but couldn't get the voucher as I was in Bangalore.

Tata too started this.
naveen.raju is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 31st May 2022, 10:10   #1530
BHPian

The burglar alarm in my Creta SX makes no sound even if the doors are unlocked mechanical key(and remote key far away from the car). Remote key lock/unlock sound is working fine. I will get it checked with the ASS soon.
Anyone knows how to enable burglar alarm in SX?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks