Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st January 2021, 17:47   #991
BHPian

Re: Nissan Magnite Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by united View Post
Youwe is the only Nissan service centre in Delhi. Also, it's too far away from where I live. I hope they are planning to expand a bit, especially in a city like Delhi.
Actually Neo has a few outlets in Delhi as well. They bought out zedex last year I believe
akg7091 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st January 2021, 17:48   #992
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merc_Freak View Post
The experience you had seems horrific to say the least. 3 of my relatives have already booked the Magnite. I guess I have to tell them to reconsider.
Please tell them to document everything especially if dealing with Neo Nissan. Despite having written proof of everything Nissan India didn't bother to help till I sent out the mass mail and posted on TBHP. I think it's the TBHP post which forced Nissan India out of it's slumber
akg7091 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 31st January 2021, 18:24   #993
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akg7091 View Post
The super awesome and extremely customer centric Nissan dealership in Noida ( Neo Nissan ) had booked the wrong variant ( MT ) instead of the CVT I had chosen and paid for on the 10th of Nov 2020, documented on 30+ emails and was asking for updates about every 2 weeks from the dealer and Nissan India( WHO DON'T REPLY TO EMAILS )

Now, the dealer is saying my car cannot be delivered before April because they have to change the variant and forcing me to change the color if I want a quicker delivery.

Good going Nissan for ignoring a customer who paid you INR 5.5Lacs before the car was launched

Does anybody know anybody in Nissan Management. I don't even want them to offer me a solution as I am seriously thinking of canceling my booking and going for the Sonet. I just want somebody senior to look into this fiasco and resolve the MULTIPLE issues I had faced :

You want this to be resolved faster? Worth a shot to start a new thread “ Neo Nissan: False promises, Stay away” and share on your socials.

Lets see if that gets traction it deserves. Sadly we are left at the whims of dealership once the full amount is paid.
SideView is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 31st January 2021, 18:29   #994
BHPian

Quote:
In my XV CVT variant, I have been observing a slight grinding noise whenever I depress or release my brake pedal at extremely low speeds. The car has not been run-in properly yet with only 250 kms on the odo. I'm not sure whether this is normal and will go away with more kms on the odo. If this is not normal, then does anyone know what could be the root cause here?
I don't think it's an issue with the brake pads or rotor discs as if it was, you'd hear the grinding noise every time you brake. Maybe get the brake pedal checked? I have encountered this issue before on brand new cars and the issue gets resolved after the first couple hundred kilometres.

If still in doubt, always head to a service station and get the issue checked.
Ankit998 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st January 2021, 18:32   #995
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideView View Post
You want this to be resolved faster? Worth a shot to start a new thread “ Neo Nissan: False promises, Stay away” and share on your socials.

Lets see if that gets traction it deserves. Sadly we are left at the whims of dealership once the full amount is paid.
My issues have been addressed by Nissan India now. The vehicle has been dispatched from the factory and will be delivered in the next 10 odd days as per communication received from Neo Nissan. I am just waiting for the final invoice to be shared so I can pay the balance amount. They even offered to match the insurance quote and I am just waiting for them to actually come through.

Many thanks to everybody who helped.
akg7091 is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 31st January 2021, 21:12   #996
BHPian

Quote:
In my XV CVT variant, I have been observing a slight grinding noise whenever I depress or release my brake pedal at extremely low speeds. The car has not been run-in properly yet with only 250 kms on the odo. I'm not sure whether this is normal and will go away with more kms on the odo. If this is not normal, then does anyone know what could be the root cause here?
Had this issue with my Ritz back when we had just taken delivery of it. After a couple of hits and misses, we discovered that it was on account of a brakepad brushing against the wheel - metal on metal - when we engaged the handbrake. There was a defective plate. When we replaced it, the problem went away.
ChevyTeddy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd February 2021, 17:10   #997
BHPian

I have been 'dealing' with this dealership after buying Kicks many months ago, and I think Nissan India surely has some work to do in ensuring that owners' interests are safeguarded.

Last edited by Mechy_74 : 2nd February 2021 at 17:28.
Mechy_74 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 2nd February 2021, 17:41   #998
BHPian

Quote:
It is normal in Automatics if you hold the brakes lightly just enough to keep the car crawling but not strong enough to stop the car. It might also happen if you hold the brakes and move the steering (like U turn) which in long term effects the longevity of power steering.
Old 2nd February 2021, 18:13   #999
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechy_74 View Post
I have been 'dealing' with this dealership after buying Kicks many months ago, and I think Nissan India surely has some work to do in ensuring that owners' interests are safeguarded.
It amazes me that almost all issues reported in this thread reg. dealerships have been wrt Neo yet Nissan India refuses to do anything to improve the UX at this dealer.
akg7091 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 4th February 2021, 14:55   #1000

Quote:
It amazes me that almost all issues reported in this thread reg. dealerships have been wrt Neo yet Nissan India refuses to do anything to improve the UX at this dealer.
Definitely, Neo Nissan is the worst dealership I have ever dealt with.
The process for permanent registration was started on Feb 1 and it still shows up as pending as of today. There is no clarity on fastag, HSRP etc. as well.

Absolutely shambolic sales service and false promises again and again. Someone at the top of this dealership needs to be removed for the culture to be reset.
united is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th February 2021, 20:15   #1001
BHPian

Quote:
Definitely, Neo Nissan is the worst dealership I have ever dealt with.
The process for permanent registration was started on Feb 1 and it still shows up as pending as of today. There is no clarity on fastag, HSRP etc. as well.

Absolutely shambolic sales service and false promises again and again. Someone at the top of this dealership needs to be removed for the culture to be reset.
I have been promised by the dealership that they will deliver the vehicle with permanent registration, HSRP etc by the 14th of Feb as long as there's no delay in transit ( which is fair ). VIN yet to be shared though. Have made balance payment today by a PDC dated 10th feb. Since my case is being monitored by Nissan directly ( The ASM is now copied on all communication ) I believe the dealership will avoid any funny stuff. They even matched the insurance quote I got from outside !
akg7091 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th February 2021, 07:18   #1002
Senior - BHPian

Someone took delivery of their blue Magnite on our street yesterday, and I could see the customary 'pooja' getting done. It looks terrific on-road. I could only stare at this fine beast. Nissan has certainly done a good job with the design. Wishing them the very best in the coming days.
Sebring is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 9th February 2021, 18:22   #1003
BHPian

Quote:
I have been promised by the dealership that they will deliver the vehicle with permanent registration, HSRP etc by the 14th of Feb as long as there's no delay in transit ( which is fair ). VIN yet to be shared though. Have made balance payment today by a PDC dated 10th feb. Since my case is being monitored by Nissan directly ( The ASM is now copied on all communication ) I believe the dealership will avoid any funny stuff. They even matched the insurance quote I got from outside !
I had been following up with the dealership on a daily basis about the dispatch status for my vehicle as well as requesting them to share my VIN but received NO RESPONSE from the dealership. Decided to visit the showroom and surprise - my vehicle was used as a DISPLAY vehicle - with random people sitting in the car and checking out all the features

Spoke with Apoorv Dwivedi from Nissan who immediately got the vehicle removed from the showroom floor. The Neo Nissan sales people had no reply why they had used my vehicle as a display vehicle, no answer as to why they never informed me that the vehicle has been delivered. The salespeople explained to me this is standard practice to use customer vehicles as display vehicles !

NEO NISSAN NOIDA IS A FRAUDULENT DEALER WITH NO ETHICS. THE SALESTEAM COMPRISES OF MORONS WHO WILL JUSTIFY THEFT AND MURDER.

@mods - apologies in advance for the all caps but I feel it's deserved.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 9th February 2021 at 20:16. Reason: Smileys - 2 per post.
akg7091 is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 9th February 2021, 18:32   #1004
Distinguished - BHPian

^^ Always trust your instincts, they are yours by the way.

Quote:

Is it worth it to even try to stick with Nissan India now ? What's the point ? The company refuses to help customers. The dealership is run by frauds !
Old 9th February 2021, 18:36   #1005
BHPian

Quote:
@mods - apologies in advance for the all caps but I feel it's deserved.
Considering the kind of experience you have had up till now and looking at this latest skulduggery you should be self reporting your post to the mods asking them to create a new thread for you.

Dedicate it to Neo Nissan and let them suffer.
JithinR is online now   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks