Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th March 2021, 14:56   #1096
Senior - BHPian

Re: Nissan Magnite Review

Here's a Magnite CVT acceleration video. Dash to quintal comes up at brisk 10.65. Pretty good for a CVT.

Last edited by pgsagar : 4th March 2021 at 14:59.
pgsagar is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 5th March 2021, 09:47   #1097
BHPian

Can anyone tell me what's the height of the driver seat on the base model (XE/XL)? I have booked the XE variant and there isn't a TD unit available. I have test ridden the XV Turbo and NA which has adjustable seat height. I am curious if anyone can shed some light about the base model. Would be a lot helpful.

What is the seat height of the XE variant in comparision to the adjustable seat of the XV/XV (P). Is at the top most height or at the bottom in adjustment terms?

Last edited by Bismaya : 5th March 2021 at 09:51.
Old 5th March 2021, 22:10   #1098
Senior - BHPian

Magnite comparison with Sonet & Brezza. I agree to the analogy. Magnite indeed is a superb value for money proposition in the overpriced segment.

Source: Powerdrift

Everytime I see one on road, secretly wish I had waited some more time for the right car. The turbo cvt top end is solid bang for the buck

Last edited by SoumenD : 5th March 2021 at 22:13.
SoumenD is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 6th March 2021, 14:57   #1099
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoumenD View Post
Magnite comparison with Sonet & Brezza. I agree to the analogy. Magnite indeed is a superb value for money proposition in the overpriced segment.
Totally agree with you! Powerdrift makes some of the best videos. Their content is a delight to watch.

This video infact go me thinking more about the Magnite now.
ashvek3141 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 6th March 2021, 17:11   #1100
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashvek3141 View Post
This video infact go me thinking more about the Magnite now.
Yeah I replied in your thread as well. Magnite fits your requirement to the T in every respect. Only thing you need to check is the dealer/A.S.S availability. If that’s bad you can look at its sibling the Kiger as well. That looks pretty futuristic in flesh
SoumenD is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th March 2021, 07:21   #1101
BHPian

Does anyone have the latest price list of the Magnite in Bangalore after the recent price hike?
Old 7th March 2021, 20:02   #1102
BHPian

I had sat in a display XL variant. The seat is so low. Its scary. I'm 5.8". I literally asked the sales guy. Is there some fault in the seat. He laughed. And said. Sir this is brand new delivery car. So please check yourself if you're an average height person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bismaya View Post
Can anyone tell me what's the height of the driver seat on the base model (XE/XL)? I have booked the XE variant and there isn't a TD unit available. I have test ridden the XV Turbo and NA which has adjustable seat height. I am curious if anyone can shed some light about the base model. Would be a lot helpful.

What is the seat height of the XE variant in comparision to the adjustable seat of the XV/XV (P). Is at the top most height or at the bottom in adjustment terms?

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 7th March 2021 at 20:24. Reason: Removing unnecessary dots.
Old 7th March 2021, 22:32   #1103
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbypinsGuy View Post
I had sat in a display XL variant. The seat is so low. Its scary. I'm 5.8". I literally asked the sales guy. Is there some fault in the seat. He laughed. And said. Sir this is brand new delivery car. So please check yourself if you're an average height person.
I'm 5"8 myself and have booked the XE. Is this going to be a problem in that case? Damn!
Old 8th March 2021, 00:05   #1104
BHPian

Dude you have to go and tell them to call you as soon as they get an xl variant car to the showroom and go and sit in the car and see for yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bismaya View Post
I'm 5"8 myself and have booked the XE. Is this going to be a problem in that case? Damn!
Old 8th March 2021, 01:30   #1105
BHPian

Went to see both Magnite and Kiger today. Kiger's interior feels more refined than Magnite's. Magnite's interior looks very cheap. My 13 year old Alto has a better door unlock knob than Magnite. I hope Nissan brings some attention-to-detail to their creations.
Singer_Shower is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 9th March 2021, 12:25   #1106

Got our Nissan Magnite XV premium variant last week. Dealership experience was pretty bad. But the car as such is great.
thillaiv is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 9th March 2021, 14:12   #1107
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thillaiv View Post
Got our Nissan Magnite XV premium variant last week. Dealership experience was pretty bad. But the car as such is great.
Congratulations and wish you thousands of happy kms with this beauty.

Share some pictures please.
Old 9th March 2021, 16:10   #1108
Distinguished - BHPian

(ignore if already discussed) - am I right to understand that the Magnite gets a rear wiper+washer on ALL trims, while the KIGER on the other hand seems to have reserved this feature for the higher trims? I think I saw in an RXL Kiger review that there was no rear wiper on the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singer_Shower View Post
Went to see both Magnite and Kiger today. Kiger's interior feels more refined than Magnite's. Magnite's interior looks very cheap. My 13 year old Alto has a better door unlock knob than Magnite. I hope Nissan brings some attention-to-detail to their creations.
On a lighter note - don't compare a 13 year old Alto. Compare with a new Alto like the one I have, the result of comparison might be surprisingly different .
Reinhard is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 10th March 2021, 01:11   #1109
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinhard View Post
(ignore if already discussed) - am I right to understand that the Magnite gets a rear wiper+washer on ALL trims, while the KIGER on the other hand seems to have reserved this feature for the higher trims? I think I saw in an RXL Kiger review that there was no rear wiper on the car.
Yes, you are right. Magnite gets rear wiper+wash standard from base model onwards.

Quote:
On a lighter note - don't compare a 13 year old Alto. Compare with a new Alto like the one I have, the result of comparison might be surprisingly different .
You are bang on point. Couldn't agree more
Highh5 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th March 2021, 08:13   #1110
Senior - BHPian

Nissan Magnite production plant tour

Venkatesh is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks