Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th December 2021, 10:02   #301
BHPian

Re: 2020 Hyundai Tucson Facelift Review : 2.0L Diesel with 8-speed AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by umairalvi View Post
Just a curiosity. Does anybody know what is to be done if I wish to use the light strip on top of the headlamp as DRLs? Those look really sharp imo as compared to the bumper mounted ones. However, I have never seen them come on unless I turn on the full headlights.
DRL's for Tucson are near the Fog lamp. They are always on by default. When you turn on the headlight these go off.

Not sure how to get the ones near the headlights to turn on on their own and have them as DRL's
rave20 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th December 2021, 08:13   #302
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramprakashr View Post
Most Toyota service stations stock the 5 litre AdBlue cans. Some Shell select outlets stock 5 litre cans too.

Not sure which part of Chennai you're in, but if you're towards the south, the IOCL COCO Bunk in Singaperumal Koil almost always stocks the 10L buckets and I have seen the HPCL bunk (Arasan & Co) in Katankulathur stock 20L cans occasionally.
Thanks a lot, finally got it in the Hyundai Mount Road service center. Was a scary few hours and the empty alert started around 4500 kms of usage...
Old 25th December 2021, 13:20   #303

HI Friends , I am Sandeep from Chennai. . This is my first post in Team BHP so pls apologies if there are any mistakes.I have been an ardent fan of Team BHP for the last 10+ years. I started my car ownership back in 98 with a used Maruti 800 and post that I have owned a preowned Ford Ikon ZXI , Maruti Swift VXI , Honda City 2009 EMT and my last ride was 2014 Honda City. My hunt for my next car began back in Oct 2020 and I was looking at the Korean twin for my next ride as I had not owned any SUV. I had zeroed in on Kia Seltos and had booked the Petrol DCT variant (impressed with the performance as well gadgetry) unfortunately there was a long waiting period and I was given a number of delivery commitment none of which could be fulfilled by the dealer , finally in Feb 2021 after a wait of 4 months I had cancelled my booking. By then I had also started seeing the new gen Creta on roads and while I was a big fan of the outgoing variant in terms of design , I had got the itch of owning a new car and decided to take a TD of New Creta. I test drove the petrol turbo automatic and was quite satisfied with the road behavior but the front design was a bit too radical for my liking. It was then I noticed the 2020 Tucson in the dealers parking bay. The stance and design was quite subtle and that impressed me. I wanted to take a test drive but unfortunately the dealers were not able to organise test drive and promised to arrange for a test drive the next day. As soon as I reached home , I started to look for reviews on Team BHP and came across the detailed thread from Quadratic Amoeba. After going through his review I was totally impressed about Tucson and was eager to experience the car and waiting for the test drive. A big thanks to Quadratic Amoeba for his detailed review , I have seen it has helped so many people in making the right decision.
I had called the Petrol Variant as I had always driven only petrol cars. The next day as promised the dealer brought the car for test drive. After the test drive I was convinced about the build quality , the space and the safety features of the car. While the car did not have all the bells and whistles that the Korean twin had , I was quite happy with the features available as it met my requirements. The panoramic sun roof was a big plus point for the family (especially the kids). However in terms of power , the car felt little under powered . Also the FE on the TD car was mere 6 Kmpl and coming from driving cars like Swift and Honda City , that was a shock for me.
I had shared my apprehensions with the sales rep and he suggested I take a TD of the Diesel car . As I had already read the review I readily agreed and the next day the sales rep got a Diesel car for TD. The moment I drove the car I was completely convinced that this is going to be my next car. The power and the gear shifts were just amazing and I was also impressed with the overall NVH levels and the ride quality. There were however 2 issues , one was that I did not have the running to justify a diesel car and 2nd was that the price was 10L more than what I had initially planned. It was a mind vs heart decision and finally the heart won and went ahead and booked the car in April. I booked the Diesel 2WD GLO variant Starry night (felt more Value for money) and took delivery by end of April. I bought the car from FPL Hyundai and the whole delivery process was completely seamless. The dealership was very sweet to deliver the car with full tank of Diesel. Over the last 7 months we have done a number of trips to Pondy and in October we did a trip from Chennai to Goa. I am thoroughly enjoying the car and cannot stop wondering why such a good car is not selling in big numbers. In terms of accessories I have purchased a TPH Body cover , Trunk Organiser , Bergmann Typhoon Digital metal Tyre inflator and Resqtech 25L bucket car wash.I am a relatively sedate driver and hence have been getting good FE (12 KMPL in City condition and 18 to 20 KMPL on Highways).
I am looking to keep this car for 10 years and looking forward to more road trips in the coming months. Sharing below pic of my Tucson.
Attached Thumbnails
2020 Hyundai Tucson Facelift Review : 2.0L Diesel with 8-speed AT-4d527d290f4942f1b8af8a033061f9c8.jpg  

Koolkalmadi78 is offline   (32) Thanks
Old 26th December 2021, 08:58   #304
BHPian

Thank you rave20 for such a detailed review. I too got a AWD Tucson home in the starry night shade back in October 2021.

I have done about 2000 kms so far and i am on a long road trip even now. The car has been stellar on the highways and especially on ghats and patchy roads.

The only irritant i have is with the automatic boot and thats not really the car's fault. Wherever i go, be it malls or hotels the security staff yank on the boot and the door gets stuck midway. I then get down close it properly and open it again for them. Happens everytime.

The nexen tyres are doing ok, i keep them at 32-33 psi. At that level the rides becomes even better and the car has a much better grip. When i got the car the dealership guys kept them at 42 psi.

On the highway when i drive with a light foot i get about 17-18 Kmpl. In regular driving this goes down to 15 kpml. For city this number is anywhere between 12-14 depending on traffic.

Hope you have many happy miles with your new ride.
AP_1812 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 26th December 2021, 10:00   #305
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP_1812 View Post
The only irritant i have is with the automatic boot and thats not really the car's fault. Wherever i go, be it malls or hotels the security staff yank on the boot and the door gets stuck midway. I then get down close it properly and open it again for them. Happens everytime.

The nexen tyres are doing ok, i keep them at 32-33 psi. At that level the rides becomes even better and the car has a much better grip. When i got the car the dealership guys kept them at 42 psi.

On the highway when i drive with a light foot i get about 17-18 Kmpl. In regular driving this goes down to 15 kpml. For city this number is anywhere between 12-14 depending on traffic.
I have not experienced this problem with the Boot. How does the boot gets stuck in the middle? Is that setting stored? May need to check with Service Center.

Tyre pressure was set for 45PSI when it was delivered.. I have got it down to 35 to 36 PSI.. Sticker near the door says 35PSI.

I did the first long drive from Bangalore to Mangalore and the MID shows me a FE of 13.5Kmpl. Car is just about 600km run, I am expecting it to improve post few hundred more kms.

Last edited by Aditya : 26th December 2021 at 17:46. Reason: Quoted text trimmed
Old 26th December 2021, 10:16   #306
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rave20 View Post
I have not experienced this problem with the Boot.. How does the boot gets stuck in the middle? Is that setting stored? May need to check with Service Center

Tyre pressure was set for 45PSI when it was delivered.. I have got it down to 35 to 36 PSI.. Sticker near the door says 35PSI.

I did the first long drive from Bangalore to Mangalore and the MID shows me a FE of 13.5Kmpl.... Car is just about 600km run, i am expecting it to improve post few hundred more km's
With the boot, i think its a safety feature and as soon as some one yanks it by force while you open, it just stops. To avoid this, you have to put the car in P and unlock the car. Its a non issue really, just that the security staff are usually impatient. Nothing wrong with the car.

For Fuel efficiency i observed the numbers improved after the first 1000 kms or so.

On the air pressure, i moved to 32-33 especially for long drives, Since on highway drives, when the tyre temprature goes up a little, the air pressure increases by 2-3 psi as the air expands with some natural heat from friction. So if i filled 35 after some time the TPMS showed 37-38 and the ride felt stiff.
AP_1812 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th December 2021, 11:55   #307
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_s_bajwa View Post
I think, it's just the Elantra and Tucson left with evergreen elegant looks.
Other Hyundais like verna, creta doesn’t look as good as they used to be.
Sonata Embera and Santa Fe (discontinued) were also the ones with evergreen design language.
Congrats on breaking the monotony by choosing the one not opted by many but still one of the most reliable of the lot being Hyundai.
Black further makes it a head turner !
Absolutely true! The newer lot of Hyundai's aren't good-looking and Elantra even after the weird facelift (reminds me of the 2010 Verna Transform) manages to look nice due to the fluidic curves. The outgoing Tucson even though being older and resembling the 2018 Creta manages to look pleasing from just about every angle and even has a resemblance to Porsche Cayenne from especially the side and with the raked window line it resembles the X1, at the back the rhomboid dual exhaust pipes instantly reminds of the Mercedes GLE (older one) and from the front it resembles closely to the outgoing Audi Q5, what it essentially boils down to the fact that the SUV looks very appealing in the eyes and will manage to do so for the coming years, in simpler words its analogous to the Volkswagen Polo and Vento, which even though old still look fabulous.

Quote:
Car came in well ahead of the committed time, my company lease process took more time than expected and I ended up taking the delivery on 16th Dec.

Taking Delivery (from Tucson Service Executive at Advaith Bellandur)
Your Tucson looks terrific in that starry night shade! Happy to know that it came in fact well before time, the advantage of buying a slow selling albeit extremely good product is shorter waiting periods as opposed to some cars which have almost two years waiting period

Quote:
Maintenance: Free service upto 30,000Km (~3 years)... Haven't seen this kind of offer on any other cars... Last i remember seeing something like this few years back
Yeah, this is one of the USPs of the Tucson&Elantra, IIRC Hyundai calls it Premium Assurance Programme and coupled with Hyundai's wide service network along with fuss-free ownership experience generally with Hyundai's it does make for a very compelling case for itself

Quote:
[*] Massive Panoramic Sunroof, You should sit inside it to know how massive it is.. extends all the way back to the back of rear seat. Will give planetarium feel for the rear passengers during night drive.
Yeah, this is one of the largest sunroofs on offer in the segment and even bigger than the segment stalwart Jeep, its especially enjoyable as a moonroof during the night and cold winter mornings when the sun showers its golden rays on us, its an experience which needs to be experienced not described! Trivia- The Sunroof in the Tucson is made by Webasto!

Quote:
[*] Penta Projector headlights look super cool.. I hope they are as effective in the night..
Yeah, they look awesome even during the day and look delectable during the night, also they are extremely powerful, in fact the normal low beam mode(during which only three LEDs light up) are more than sufficient for 95% of the times and I personally haven't ever required to use the high beams apart from signalling purposes during overtaking manoeuvres. The fact which frightens me and always sends a chill down my spine is that these headlights cost a BOMB! Each piece costs 86,000 INR!!! Better I drive carefully!

Quote:
[*] Car comes fully loaded with all the bells and whistles interms of safety and features.
The safety features present in this car along with a solid build means it's just the right kind of 'tank' you require on our merciless expressways, also with the 4WD model there is another safety feature which is referred to as the Advanced Traction Cornering Control (ATCC), in simple terms during cornering it takes data from the VSC system and applies individual braking force to the wheel on the outer and inner side to maintain the composure and line and keep understeer at bay.

Quote:
Ventilated Seats: I see this available in the car's 1 segment down!
Yeah in the initial ownership experience you do feel shocked and almost like an oxymoron when you come to know that Hyundai offers this feature in their less expensive cars but once you own the car, you'll appreciate the quality of leather used in the upholstery and actually its extremely breathable which coupled with extremely powerful Climate Control System, you won't be complaining even once, at least I didn't during the last 7months.

Quote:
Premium Sales & Service Experience: Can't talk about the service experience yet but definitely on the sales side, Hyundai has some grounds to cover to make the whole experience lot more special especially when this is their top of the line offering.
To be frank, when I made up my mind to buy the Tucson I very well knew the fact that I won't be getting a premium experience, however hard they try (if they actually do!). Heck, forget delivery experience and gifts I didn't even receive basic accesories like body cover, carpet mats etc (which were assured to me by the dealer) till date and I had to procure them from altogether another state! Here people complaint, that they had spent 15-20L but didn't get a pleasurable experience, man I spent 34L but I didn't receive a 1000Rs mat, what about that!? Even in the first service even after booking an appointment I wasn't received by any Service Advisor and I literally had to run after and get hold of one of their SA's. I just bought the car only because of its merits, I'll be living with the car for years why bother for these few moments but yeah there's a scope of improvement but can we blame them for it, even most of the people in Hyundai don't even know whether they sell cars like Tucson or Elantra!

Quote:
Better tyres: Heard some negative reviews about the wheels offered by Hyundai and also i understand that this size is not standard hence the choice outside are limited! Why Hyundai... Why!
The tyres in real world performance wise are pretty good per se and provide sufficient grip as well, the main problem lies is the cheaper material used and Team-BHP has a specific thread where the issues of Nexen tyres are well-complied and the main complaint is the protruding steel belts. I advise to use them but the moment you feel some steering judder or pull to the right like experience, immediately go and report Hyundai, after a bit of negotiation they do honour warranty and offer you brand new tyres on a pro-rata basis. I personally haven't faced issues from these apart from a couple of punctures (that too because I was driving on rural roads and large nail pierced those)

Quote:
Brown Key!! Why Hyundai?
Even the Verna and erstwhile Santa-Fe got snazzier gloss black keys!

Quote:
Spares: Since this is a CKD model, I am little worried about the stock & supply of spares... I am told this is not a concern and should be available in 1 to 2 weeks.
The general periodic service would be very quick and fuss-free(as expected from Hyundai) but parts do take an age to arrive, let you share you my experience, as the Tucson doesn't have very high ground clearance by SUV standards while I was driving on a narrow road a speeding Innova from the opposite side came with flashing high beams and wasn't even manoeuvring even a bit, so to save the day I had to swerve left and take the left side of the car down the road which was pretty steep rendering my car's underbody guard broken badly, so when I went to replace it to the ASC as expected they didn't have that part in stock and I had to punch an order for the same (The guard costs 16,000 by the way!), I was promised that it would come by two weeks on a priority basis but two weeks passed no news for the same also even though no vital parts were affected I was very averse to take the car out, I just covered it and kept waiting for the part to arrive, just seeing it damaged, covered and sitting idle quietly shattered my heart and I literally had tears on my eyes. Almost, one month and a week later I received a call that the part has arrived, fixed the car in pronto, peace restored! So, yeah in long term parts availability might be a potential problem, it would take time to arrive but would be fixed nonetheless.

Quote:
I have plans to go on long drive during this weekend (24th Dec).. Will post more updates then.
You'll enjoy it, don't forget to switch on the Sport made and you shall have a wide grin plastered across your face, Stay safe and wish you many happy miles with your machine, Happy Motoring!

Quote:
Just a curiosity. Does anybody know what is to be done if I wish to use the light strip on top of the headlamp as DRLs? Those look really sharp imo as compared to the bumper mounted ones. However, I have never seen them come on unless I turn on the full headlights.
In technical terms that strip is called the LED Pilot Lamps (remember the first gen Creta and XUV500 pre-facelift had those sober LED jewels lining the headlamps) they aren't as powerful as the DRLs but look terrific during the dawn and dusk. Even though not recommended to drive the car with just the Pilot Lamps on (you might notice some fools with top model Innova Crysta's do that, it actually causes a misconception on the actual size of the car, always drive with all the lamps on whichever car you are in), to turn on just the pilot lamps of the Tucson, just turn on the low beam mode manually (the next increment after the 'Auto' position in the headlamp stalk and switch off the front fog lamps as well), there you go the Pilot Lamps are on.

Quote:
DRL's for Tucson are near the Fog lamp. They are always on by default. When you turn on the headlight these go off.

Not sure how to get the ones near the headlights to turn on on their own and have them as DRL's
Your query answered above along with statutory warnings, please refer the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolkalmadi78 View Post
HI Friends , I am Sandeep from Chennai.
Heartfelt Congratulations on the purchase of your new Tucson, an excellent choice indeed. The GL(O) is entry level model just for the name sake it's pretty much well-kitted out just missing on the Penta Projector LED Headlamps(it has halogen projectors though), electric tailgate and electric parking brake, not a deal breaker at all. Enjoy your machine to the fullest, stay safe and happy motoring!

Quote:
I have not experienced this problem with the Boot.. How does the boot gets stuck in the middle? Is that setting stored? May need to check with Service Center

I did the first long drive from Bangalore to Mangalore and the MID shows me a FE of 13.5Kmpl.... Car is just about 600km run, i am expecting it to improve post few hundred more km's
Maybe by mistake you or somebody has had long-pressed the close-tailgate switch on the boot or the key-fob while the boot was coming half-way down, as you already know that the tailgate has a memory function and the position has been stored in the memory, to clear it up while the boot is open halfway, just push it up manually to its max position and long press the button and the new position would be saved, quoting from the official review
Quote:
The tailgate even has a memory function. While opening or closing, pressing the tailgate switch for more than 3 seconds sets the tailgate height. The system gives you two beeps to tell you that the position has been saved. In order to erase the set height, push the tailgate manually to the maximum open position and save that position by pressing the tailgate switch for more than 3 seconds. The tailgate also has an anti-pinch function (we tried)
I maintain a constant 35PSI all-around and after trying various configurations it's the best compromise IMHO, also another point to note, as the spare tyre is a thin space saver, as recommended by Hyundai maintain its pressure at 60PSI always.

Wish you a very happy and safe long journey but I wanna spoil your pleasure a bit by saying that don't be in a fool's paradise and hope that the mileage would improve after the run-in and first service, for me at least the mileage has been the same more or less always and I always do a tankful that too from the same fuel station and even the same nozzle!

Thank you and attaching a pic of my ride (you might already have seen it in my Profile but still)
Attached Thumbnails
2020 Hyundai Tucson Facelift Review : 2.0L Diesel with 8-speed AT-img_65b7ec93273e1.jpeg  

Tony2298 is offline   (14) Thanks
Old 26th December 2021, 11:56   #308

Quote:
Agree, the light strip on the top of the headlamp looks much better than the DRLs. To turn this on, you have to leave the stock light switch in the position _above_ the auto-headlamp mode. I am not by the car now, but I’ll try to get a better shot later. I’ve just used a random photo off google to mark the position here. I think this’ll help.

If I leave the light in this position, the DRL is turned on, in addition to the light strip above the headlamps. However, my gripe is that the auto-headlamp feature isn’t active in this position. So when I am driving through parking lots, or subways, I’ll have to switch the light position to either ‘auto’ or ‘headlamp’ for the headlights to turn on.

[ATTACH=EE879EA6CFAD417DA44946208ED8B524.jpeg]Tucson Light Stock[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails
2020 Hyundai Tucson Facelift Review : 2.0L Diesel with 8-speed AT-ee879ea6cfad417da44946208ed8b524.jpeg  

Bangaloreyoda is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th December 2021, 13:23   #309
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony2298 View Post
In technical terms that strip is called the LED Pilot Lamps (remember the first gen Creta and XUV500 pre-facelift had those sober LED jewels lining the headlamps) they aren't as powerful as the DRLs but look terrific during the dawn and dusk. Even though not recommended to drive the car with just the Pilot Lamps on (you might notice some fools with top model Innova Crysta's do that, it actually causes a misconception on the actual size of the car, always drive with all the lamps on whichever car you are in), to turn on just the pilot lamps of the Tucson, just turn on the low beam mode manually (the next increment after the 'Auto' position in the headlamp stalk and switch off the front fog lamps as well), there you go the Pilot Lamps are on.
Thank you so much for such a detailed reply to all of the pointers. I am sure the original author will appreciate the same. Yes, I wasn't sure if they were called the pilot lamps and hence, took the safe route to calling them light strips. That clears my doubt. However, I always keep the light stalk in the auto position and shall continuing doing so. As I said, it was a question just out of curiosity.
Old 26th December 2021, 14:25   #310
Senior - BHPian

Superb initial experience review you got there, Ravikiran
The Tucson, is easily one of those cars that is high on both - promise and actual delivery!
And the diesel AT with AWD is perhaps the sweetest combo you can get on a Hyundai these days.
Will keep watching this space as you clock more miles and take the car out in the open, where it belongs.
JoshMachine is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th December 2021, 23:30   #311
BHPian

It's been a week since I took delivery of my Tucson GLS Petrol in Phantom Black. I have covered 330 km so far with mixed use across the city and highways. I am super impressed with the car although taking care of this Black beauty will take some effort.

The Petrol Tucson is indeed a rare beast but I have found little to complain about in the way of refinement or performance. On both counts, this has exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend this powertrain.

The delivery experience was sub-par but will leave that story for another day. Suffice to say that the car and overall package more than makes up for it. Sharing some pictures for reference.

A huge thanks to Quadratic Amoeba and Long Tourer for their highly informative ownership threads.
Attached Thumbnails
2020 Hyundai Tucson Facelift Review : 2.0L Diesel with 8-speed AT-20211219_080054.jpg  

2020 Hyundai Tucson Facelift Review : 2.0L Diesel with 8-speed AT-20211217_184420.jpg  

2020 Hyundai Tucson Facelift Review : 2.0L Diesel with 8-speed AT-20211217_184404.jpg  

Pyrotek is offline   (14) Thanks
Old 27th December 2021, 09:39   #312
BHPian

Quote:
The fact which frightens me and always sends a chill down my spine is that these headlights cost a BOMB! Each piece costs 86,000 INR!!! Better I drive carefully!
86,000Rs for each piece!! This is crazy.. I better drive carefully

Quote:
Even the Verna and erstwhile Santa-Fe got snazzier gloss black keys!
I am thinking of ordering key covers / sleeves. Any recommendations?

Quote:
my car's underbody guard broken badly, so when I went to replace it to the ASC as expected they didn't have that part in stock and I had to punch an order for the same (The guard costs 16,000 by the way!)
I also got hit in the front underbelly by a rock. It was during parking. Will show the picture of the damage, was thinking of taking a video and checking with the service advisor if the part is available and if not order for it.

Quote:
You'll enjoy it, don't forget to switch on the Sport made and you shall have a wide grin plastered across your face
Had forgotten about the sports mode till i reached home! Will remember it during my return drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP_1812 View Post
With the boot, i think its a safety feature and as soon as some one yanks it by force while you open, it just stops. To avoid this, you have to put the car in P and unlock the car. Its a non issue really, just that the security staff are usually impatient. Nothing wrong with the car.
Observed this yesterday, one of my relative wanted to keep a bag in the boot and like any other car pressed the button and tried to lift the boot. It stopped as soon as some external force was applied. I had to run back and help then with the opening.
Old 28th December 2021, 17:06   #313

Re: Hyundai Tucson (Diesel GLS AWD) – Buying & Ownership Review

[QUOTE Maintenance: Free service upto 30,000Km (~3 years)... Haven't seen this kind of offer on any other cars... Last i remember seeing something like this few years back QUOTE]

Quote:
Many congratulations on your purchase and Tucson is indeed a fantastic car to live with. Infact, I too took delivery of my 2018 Tucson from the same dealership and sales guy whom you featured in your post The one thing that I would want to share with you and other recent Tucson owners is that the term "FREE SERVICE" means that Hyundai will only give regular engine oil variety and NOT the synthetic engine oil. As a customer if you want to go for the Synthetic Oil, then you will have to pay for it; and definitely a high-end diesel motor like this one deserves to be run on the Synthetic variety. At least, this was my experience in 2018 when I bought the car and things may have changed now, however it will be good if you could clarify this point while you go for your oil change servicing. Nevertheless, I am thoroughly enjoying my machine and wish you a very happy motoring and joyful drives ahead. All the best
Old 28th December 2021, 18:01   #314
BHPian

First Casualty is here...

Bumped into a rock when parking.. Rock hit the engine cover (below the bumper) not a significant damage from the outside but like will be paying a premium for it!

Some of the pics of the damage.

Damaged Engine Guard Plate (Plastic / Fiber part)
2020 Hyundai Tucson Facelift Review : 2.0L Diesel with 8-speed AT-whatsapp-image-20211228-5.39.47-pm.jpeg

Radiator Base frame (which is slightly bent)
2020 Hyundai Tucson Facelift Review : 2.0L Diesel with 8-speed AT-whatsapp-image-20211228-5.39.50-pm-1.jpeg

Small scratches underneath the bumper
2020 Hyundai Tucson Facelift Review : 2.0L Diesel with 8-speed AT-whatsapp-image-20211228-5.39.51-pm.jpeg

Zoom in of the scratches
2020 Hyundai Tucson Facelift Review : 2.0L Diesel with 8-speed AT-whatsapp-image-20211228-5.39.53-pm-1.jpeg

Zoom in of the scratches
2020 Hyundai Tucson Facelift Review : 2.0L Diesel with 8-speed AT-whatsapp-image-20211228-5.39.53-pm.jpeg

Engine Guard plate which took some beating
2020 Hyundai Tucson Facelift Review : 2.0L Diesel with 8-speed AT-whatsapp-image-20211228-5.39.55-pm-1.jpeg

Engine Guard plate which took some beating
2020 Hyundai Tucson Facelift Review : 2.0L Diesel with 8-speed AT-whatsapp-image-20211228-5.39.55-pm.jpeg

One of the clamps on the bottom of the bumper seems to have also broken
2020 Hyundai Tucson Facelift Review : 2.0L Diesel with 8-speed AT-whatsapp-image-20211228-5.39.58-pm.jpeg

Hyundai people already gave me a hint saying "Sir parts will be very expensive sir.." I understand Engine Guard plate itself is some 15,000Rs +

Zero dep insurance to the rescue.. Now the saga of waiting for the parts to arrive to register the insurance claim.

Last edited by rave20 : 28th December 2021 at 18:03.
rave20 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 28th December 2021, 18:28   #315
BHPian

https://gaadiwaadi.com/2022-hyundai-...e-launch-soon/

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks