Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th September 2021, 18:55   #121
BHPian

Re: Review: BMW 330i (G20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi_Automobile View Post
Why not discuss on the forum. PM helps individual, but forum discussion helps a lot more people..? Unless it’s confidential (financial etc.) discussion that you feel not comfortable in discussing?
Noting financial, or confidential. both of us are picking up cars from the same dealer and waiting on the dealer to confirm BH registration.

Both of us expect inspection to happen this weekend and we sync'd up so that we can meet during inspection.

Will post photo's and details as they come
xavierk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th September 2021, 19:02   #122
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavierk View Post
Noting financial, or confidential. both of us are picking up cars from the same dealer and waiting on the dealer to confirm BH registration.

Both of us expect inspection to happen this weekend and we sync'd up so that we can meet during inspection.

Will post photo's and details as they come
Brilliant. Best of luck!
It’ll be great to learn about the deals you guys got, and more importantly, update on the BH number (either this or on the BH thread)
Abhi_Automobile is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th September 2021, 07:50   #123
BHPian

Quote:

Summary
1) At purchase saving is 9.37Lac
2) Assume 3Y Loan saving is minimum 5.64L and upto 10.44 lac Depending on when you sell the car
Great analysis!

I think another factor to consider would be lower resale on a BH registration car after, say, 5 or 7 years. Potential buyers might negotiate on registration that expires in a few months as compared to 8-10 years.

Still think that the BH registration would work out significantly cheaper and allow a lot of people to jump up a segment because of the lower initial outlay.
Old 10th September 2021, 07:59   #124
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechinmay View Post
Great analysis!

I think another factor to consider would be lower resale on a BH registration car after, say, 5 or 7 years. Potential buyers might negotiate on registration that expires in a few months as compared to 8-10 years.

Still think that the BH registration would work out significantly cheaper and allow a lot of people to jump up a segment because of the lower initial outlay.
Yes it is very likely that BH will result in lower resale. but the fact also remains that it will result in more people being able to afford the car and hence more buyers. demand drives up price. Im hoping that it will find some mid ground and hence the net impact can be positive.
Old 11th September 2021, 21:01   #125
BHPian

did the pre registration inspection on my 330i mSport today. and Metup with @familytraveller in the process.

The Dealer still has no update on BH registration. so that still pending.

hoping to get the car home in the next few weeks
xavierk is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 12th September 2021, 12:43   #126
BHPian

Quote:
did the pre registration inspection on my 330i mSport today. and Metup with @familytraveller in the process.

The Dealer still has no update on BH registration. so that still pending.

hoping to get the car home in the next few weeks
It was nice meeting you. Sorry could not say bye to you before leaving. I am planning to take delivery during the Durga Puja in 2nd week of Oct. we should hopefully have complete clarity on BH by then.

Btw my 12 year old son did not like the white colour much. He suggested I should have gone for blue. Anyways there is no stock with the dealer and neither do they expect anymore when I checked.
Old 12th September 2021, 22:30   #127
Senior - BHPian

What is the status of availability of 330i sport variant in Bangalore? Also as per brochure, 330i doesnot get analog dials but the virtual cockpit. Does this mean Sport also gets Apple carplay?
Old 12th September 2021, 22:38   #128
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrideRed View Post
What is the status of availability of 330i sport variant in Bangalore? Also as per brochure, 330i doesnot get analog dials but the virtual cockpit. Does this mean Sport also gets Apple carplay?
My SA said none available. I did the pre registration inspection. It has the digital dials and 10 in touchscreen. Could not check CarPlay as the car was in transport mode and nothing in the car was working apart from basic driving mode and that too was restricted to 30km/hr. This per my SA is fine to avoid misuse before delivery. The softwares will be installed and regular mode will be enabled a couple of days before registration.
FamilyTraveller is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th September 2021, 06:57   #129
BHPian

I had to upgrade my booking to the MSport variant. I have been going through the tires and alloys section and I am quite tensed on the 45/40 profile tires. Going through almost all 330i related threads, I wasn't able to find anyone reporting tire/alloy damage. Can existing owners please share how their experience is with the MSport wheels?
Old 13th September 2021, 09:03   #130
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FamilyTraveller View Post
My SA said none available. I did the pre registration inspection. It has the digital dials and 10 in touchscreen. Could not check CarPlay as the car was in transport mode and nothing in the car was working apart from basic driving mode and that too was restricted to 30km/hr. This per my SA is fine to avoid misuse before delivery. The softwares will be installed and regular mode will be enabled a couple of days before registration.
Thank you, may I know what is current running offer?
Old 13th September 2021, 10:29   #131
BHPian

Quote:
Thank you, may I know what is current running offer?
4 to 5 lakhs OTR. It may go up during Diwali
FamilyTraveller is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th September 2021, 10:34   #132
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FamilyTraveller View Post
4 to 5 lakhs OTR. It may go up during Diwali
Thank you. I am told 2 months waiting and only color options are Phytonic Blue, White and Black. I am ok to wait until year end too.
Old 13th September 2021, 16:48   #133
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Also as per brochure, 330i doesnot get analog dials but the virtual cockpit. Does this mean Sport also gets Apple carplay?
Yes the Sport trim now gets Apple CarPlay.

Review: BMW 330i (G20)-3seriessport.png

https://configure.bmw.in/en_IN/confi...?expanded=true
CEF_Beasts is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 14th September 2021, 12:46   #134
BHPian

Quote:
Does this mean Sport also gets Apple carplay?
Yes, 330i Sport now gets Apple CarPlay, in-built 3D navigation, higher resolution center infotainment screen and going by BMW's terminology (smart phone integration), it also gets AA (Android Auto). However, I'm not entirely sure about the AA.
Old 14th September 2021, 20:43   #135
BHPian

Got a email from the dealer confirming a 4% price hike effective 1st October. has anyone else heard of this?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks