Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Old 3rd May 2021, 16:32   #196
BHPian

Default Re: BMW M340i xDrive Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
There are some unsold left or at least that was the case until last week in North.
Thanks, will do a check again. I was told all sold-out. The reason for not booking was my OCD for Black. Now that isn't even an option in upcoming lots (confirmed by BMW people), I will look for a grey one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robimahanta View Post

2. Initial information was that of July. I am not sure when it is actually going to happen. They are taking bookings for the car though.
Really? All the calls I received told me to wait, none told me about bookings are open. will ring them up again.
Old 9th May 2021, 22:19   #197
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RakishRam View Post
Thanks, will do a check again. I was told all sold-out. The reason for not booking was my OCD for Black. Now that isn't even an option in upcoming lots (confirmed by BMW people), I will look for a grey one.
The next production lot is expected in September as per the Chennai dealership, and will be available in 3 colours- Black, Grey and Tanzanite Blue.

Last edited by vb-san : 10th May 2021 at 06:17. Reason: Quote tags fixed
asterix is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th May 2021, 10:51   #198
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by asterix View Post
The next production lot is expected in September as per the Chennai dealership, and will be available in 3 colours- Black, Grey and Tanzanite Blue.
My cousin has booked his some time back and has been told it will be delivered in July.

Are there any chances for more options for the interior??
abhinavsureka is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed