Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th October 2021, 09:16   #2641
BHPian

Re: Mahindra XUV700 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamNikhil View Post
Anyone else facing issues while signing-in to the Mahindra portal right now? Have tried signing-in from atleast 6 devices and facing the same issue. The sign-in tab just doesn't move forward to the OTP step.

Hope Mahindra has foreseen the amount of people that will try logging in now! This is simply
Quote:
Originally Posted by vredesbyrd View Post
This is a very nice thread. Although, I'm excited about the XUV700 being delivered to people and seeing some solid initial ownership reviews, I am more curious about the Scorpio. Hope it is so good that they are somewhat able to fill the void left by Endeavour and at least try to drag the all mighty Fortuner down a bit.

This country needs more 4x4s
I have considered the Fortuner 4X4 for over 3 years only to see the prices going up and up. Booked the XUV700 AX7 L AT for long haul on road duties and anxiously waiting for Scorpio for some off road explorations. Two is always better than one :-)
motorhead123 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th October 2021, 09:24   #2642
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kachamohan View Post
Hey guys! Received email from M&M stating that my delivery date is 28-NOV-2021. Also folks please do check for the mail in spam/junk as it was the case for me.
Thanks for sharing the info! Was your order through a dealer or direct? Also, if you do not mind sharing, do you know when exactly was the booking made? Will help us to do some guesstimates! Unfortunately, only new mail I have from Mahindra is from Club Mahindra.
impala is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th October 2021, 09:32   #2643
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by impala View Post
Thanks for sharing the info! Was your order through a dealer or direct? Also, if you do not mind sharing, do you know when exactly was the booking made? Will help us to do some guesstimates! Unfortunately, only new mail I have from Mahindra is from Club Mahindra.
LOL I booked directly via M&M website on 8th OCT and M&M has already sent a mail informing that mine will be part of first 25,000 and prices that prevailed on 07th OCT will be applicable.

Last edited by kachamohan : 28th October 2021 at 09:39.
kachamohan is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 28th October 2021, 09:36   #2644
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by impala View Post
Lol... I searched for Mahindra in my Inbox and found tons of email from Kotak Mahindra . I havent received the booking confirmation email also from M&M. I had booked through dealer and there is a chance that some other email id was given at the booking time. I will reach out to my dealer during business hours to see if there is some update. Tracking page doesnt show any update. Would be good if people who got delivery confirmation email can confirm if they are seeing any update in the Tracking page.
Old 28th October 2021, 09:48   #2645
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MukundanMK View Post
Lol... I searched for Mahindra in my Inbox and found tons of email from Kotak Mahindra . I havent received the booking confirmation email also from M&M. I had booked through dealer and there is a chance that some other email id was given at the booking time. I will reach out to my dealer during business hours to see if there is some update. Tracking page doesnt show any update. Would be good if people who got delivery confirmation email can confirm if they are seeing any update in the Tracking page.
Probably yes. Though I booked directly without dealer, I was in constant touch with Zulaikha Motors, Chennai about delivery dates. Though M&M informed delivery dates will be available starting 27th OCT, sales executive at Zulaikha Motors informed me that we will be definitely getting the dates only on 28th OCT. I haven't received any SMS confirmation which usually takes time from M&M and also in track my booking page, no updates and still shows booking complete.
kachamohan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th October 2021, 10:23   #2646
BHPian

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/83184544.cms

Mahindra also tried to do the same with XUV 700, partly going online. However, the implementation has not been smooth and there are more dissatisfied customers compared to satisfied ones. Maybe Mahindra can learn from merc
Old 28th October 2021, 10:23   #2647
BHPian

I had booked the AX5 MT (Petrol) - 5 seater variant of the XUV 700 on 7th Oct through the dealer. Colour: Midnight Black.

I have today received an e-mail from Mahindra informing my vehicle delivery is scheduled for 24th Dec, barring pandemic-related supply chain constraints.

And yes, the e-mail was found in the "Junk" folder. I wonder why?
Rada is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th October 2021, 11:31   #2648
BHPian

Just received a call from my Dealer (Hare Krishan - Mumbai), informing me the delivery date to be 11th Jan 2022.

I have booked AX7 Diesel AT on 8th.

Have not received any email or SMS confirmation from Mahindra though.
Old 28th October 2021, 13:28   #2649
BHPian

Even I received a call from my dealer today that my CPD is around last week of December for AX5 Petrol MT.
He was also mentioning that they have received round 12 cars which they will start the delivery from Dhanteras. Btw this is Noida location.

Hope by that time we have some actual reviews on the Petrol Mileage - should not become a white elephant for the petrol owners who would use this as a daily horse
anirbanm is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th October 2021, 14:31   #2650
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anirbanm View Post
Even I received a call from my dealer today that my CPD is around last week of December for AX5 Petrol MT.
Congratulations! Could you please tell what date had you booked on?
For many people who've booked on 8th October, the expected delivery date is this year itself. But didn't Mahindra expect to clear the 1st lot only till Jan - Feb next year? Could it be possible that people who have booked on 8th might get a car alloted in the 1st lot itself?
Asking because we have booked AX7 Petrol on 8th and the reports of 3500 booking cancellations have sparked some hope.
quantobigboot is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th October 2021, 14:57   #2651
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantobigboot View Post
Could it be possible that people who have booked on 8th might get a car alloted in the 1st lot itself?
Yes it's possible because the allotment is not first come first serve but based on several factors such as fuel type, variant, body color, dealership location, type of booking, etc.

I also don't think it's random or lottery based. For example if 2 people booked a Black AX7 L AWD variant from same dealership but one booked on 7th and other on 8th, then the person who booked on 7th has to be prioritised. I believe this is how the algorithmic allotment will work.
Tanmay007 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 28th October 2021, 15:28   #2652
BHPian

Agree .. I booked on 7th itself through dealer but delivery method is not First come first serve kind.
anirbanm is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th October 2021, 15:44   #2653
Senior - BHPian

Is Mahindra going all guns blazing or what! I was logged on to my https://auto.mahindra.com/ account and was just fooling around with XUV7OO variants, checking out the pricing etc. casually. Did not think much of it till I got a call from Mahindra earlier today, offering any help that might be needed to complete the online booking process. When I politely refused, sheepishly citing my casual browsing of the site, I was offered a test drive at my doorstep if at all I was interested, which again, I refused politely

Man, Mahindra sure has come a long way from its farm-equipment selling days!

Last edited by cool_dube : 28th October 2021 at 15:47.
cool_dube is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 28th October 2021, 15:54   #2654
BHPian

Tried the call back feature on whatsapp chat - got the call back from Mahindra team in 5 minutes, pretty impressive, informed that not getting any update from the dealer - and this is the exchange that followed

a reassuring voice informed me not to worry and asked whether I am calling from my registered number - I said yes - pat came the response, "you are calling from Vijaynagar, Bengaluru right?"
I felt a twinge in my stomach, no I am calling from Thane,
The reassuring voice again, not to worry, can I provide the OTF
I said, why not, here it is, 22A****** -
excellent i see that you are calling from Ahmedabad, thus speaketh the reassuring voice -
no sir I am calling from Thane, my heart sank a little bit more
no worries let me check again, assured the reassuring voice and after a few agonizing seconds - are you Mr. Vijay Gupta?
now panic sets in, no I am not Vijay Gupta,
finally the reassurance faded and the voice sounded a bit frazzled and informed, I think it's best to wait for Dealer to update

After this exchange, I am worried that they might deliver a Bolero instead

Last edited by Jyotil : 28th October 2021 at 15:56.
Jyotil is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 28th October 2021, 16:34   #2655
BHPian

Hi All,

I just got a call from Mahindra Customer care. My eyes gleamed with hope, but it was dashed immediately because it was just to let me know that they have started announcing delivery dates, however its only for the first 8000 customers and my name is not present in that list .
Rubbing salt on the wound, we will start delivery from 30th Oct onwards and target to full fill 14k orders by Jan 14 2022. I then asked "Apna time kab aega" he said will call back in a week with any updates or you should hear it from your dealer soon. He then just validqted few of my details and thats it.
Not sure what to make of it.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks