Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th January 2022, 10:06   #4036
BHPian

Re: Mahindra XUV700 Review

Guys,

Does anyone have update on the Android Auto / Apple Car play license issue ?
kachamohan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th January 2022, 14:27   #4037
BHPian

Toyota Innova leads the charge in the bigger family UVs in 20-30 lakhs segment, XUV may topple it in the coming months. Tata Harrier and Safari twins enjoying a lot on XUV waiting periods and its time to say bye to MG Hector, XUV just killed it ?

Innova : 3989 units
XUV : 3980 units
Harrier+Safari : 3715 units
Hector & + : 1215 units
Alcazar : 1002 units
Compass : 916 units
Tucson : 35 units

Last edited by TorqueIndia : 7th January 2022 at 14:37.
TorqueIndia is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 7th January 2022, 15:49   #4038
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueIndia View Post
Toyota Innova leads the charge in the bigger family UVs in 20-30 lakhs segment, XUV may topple it in the coming months. Tata Harrier and Safari twins enjoying a lot on XUV waiting periods and its time to say bye to MG Hector, XUV just killed it ?

Innova : 3989 units
XUV : 3980 units
Harrier+Safari : 3715 units
Hector & + : 1215 units
Alcazar : 1002 units
Compass : 916 units
Tucson : 35 units
If mahindra could produce more vehicles, I am sure it would have over taken the Innova by now.
yuvmudapa is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th January 2022, 17:14   #4039
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill1182 View Post
Congratulations and welcome to the XUV 700 club.

How did you manage to see all these information for the trip on your Adrenox app? I just see the basic trip details.
Thank you bro

I took all the info from the trip summary column from the app. It has list of all the trips and when you click on each trip, it throws all these info
Old 7th January 2022, 17:34   #4040

Took Delivery of my XUV 7oo AX7 , Petrol AT , Midnight Black, Bharat Regn .

Undoubtedly one of the best cars to Look at and to drive . The whole owning experience was very nice and I did not let anything harrow my buying experience . The dealership staff at NBS Intl - Andheri West , was very Supportive, and gave me patiently, all the replies about the ownership . Special mention to Mr. Dinesh Gawli and team who helped the waiving off of the Incidental Charges on my request . Did not fight for it , but made a Gentle request after IamNIKHIL said that his was waived off too .

my TD was more than 90 days ago , but after i started the my MBS ( Midnight Black Stallion ) it was a Gushing feeling . I have been a user of Mahindra Cars Earlier with the Facelifted XUV 5oo W10 2WD , diesel which I still continue to own , but this was a completely different Animal . Wnt in for the Fixed accessories such as the Mudflaps , Scuff Plates , Sporty Brake pedals and the Upper window, ORVM and Bumper Applique .

Extremely happy and Satisfied with the Overall Buying experience of the XUV 7oo . I find lot of critics of Mahindra Service , but my experience with Mahindra Service is Exceptional . One day they replaced my dead battery by WYH ( With you hamesha ) at 1130 in the night for next day Goa trip of mine , and have been always very supportive and maintain good follow up for Service intervals and Warranty status . They even replaced my DIS on 5oo without batting an eyelid when it was acting up after 4 years . not to mention a leak in Sun roof issue as well . Phenomenal Ownership for the XUV5oo for me .

My Daughter took the MBS for a Spin and after much driving around , gave it a Higher driving experience than my Jaguar XF . We had eyes all over the Vehicle from passersby and many fingers pointed at it complimenting its good looks . Got may compliments from Friends for the Excellent choice .

Happy to put my trust in Mahindra for last 17 years from the 1st Scorpio that I bought . If it is an SUV then it has to be Mahindra .
PR IDE is Life is offline   (13) Thanks
Old 7th January 2022, 17:42   #4041
BHPian

Looks like the AWD deliveries have begun

Sandegov is offline   (17) Thanks
Old 7th January 2022, 18:37   #4042
BHPian

Any word on the possibility of an after market powered tailgate solution for the XUV 700? Something that won’t void the warranty.
vaibhav27 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th January 2022, 19:00   #4043

Did anyone got their delivery date moved to earlier dates (not due to sudden cancellation?) I have got July 2022 date but SA says it will be available by March for sure but obviously not in writing. Any clue if that can be trusted?
Old 7th January 2022, 19:14   #4044
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandegov View Post

https://www.Youtube.com/watch?v=5vJdU1JuJrI
This is excellent news. Thank you for sharing. Hopefully this fourth time, the delivery date would be honoured and we'd get our AWD XUV7OO within 8th Jan - 15th Jan, 2022 as promised. Fingers crossed. No update from dealer yet.
wadewilson is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th January 2022, 19:33   #4045
BHPian

Guys, Got a call from the Anant cars,( Mysore road) Bangalore. today. I had booked my car on 7th OCT( Technically, paid money beforehand). I had got a delivery timeline from 15th June- 15th July 2022, Seems all the bookings have been preponed by 3.5 months. Mine is a AX5 AT D 7 Str. Keeping my fingers crossed that it is true. Can anyone else from Bangalore confirm the same?.
sriku23 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th January 2022, 00:02   #4046
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam05 View Post
Had booked AX5 under price protection (7th Oct) and was given May 2022 as tentative delivery month - which was fine for me since it bought me time to save some more money. Today suddenly I received a call from sales executive stating that the model was “suddenly” available and allotted to me, and an RTGS payment was requested to register the vehicle on my name. I informed the SE that I was OK waiting for the vehicle till May, but was shocked to hear SE’s response that if I don’t agree to register the vehicle today, my current booking will be canceled, and a new booking will have to be generated (which will NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PRICE-PROTECTION). Clearly an arm twisting tactic to meet sales targets. Have escalated with the dealership - let's see how they respond. This is AMPL dealership in Thoraipakkam, Chennai.
Just curious, but why did you choose to wait till May instead of getting the vehicle now, especially a car like the xuv700, which is high in demand and probably might not be available in May? For the same model and the same color so why do some people not take delivery instantly?
Peri_patetic99 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th January 2022, 01:17   #4047
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandegov View Post

https://www.Youtube.com/watch?v=5vJdU1JuJrI
Great News. , is there a AWD badge in the rear was able to see only AX7L
hemanthbs is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th January 2022, 05:47   #4048

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peri_patetic99 View Post
Just curious, but why did you choose to wait till May instead of getting the vehicle now, especially a car like the xuv700, which is high in demand and probably might not be available in May? For the same model and the same color so why do some people not take delivery instantly?
1. Buys me time to accumulate money (reduce dependence on loan)
2. Wanted the initial niggles to be sorted out
3. Have a spare car (although it's in fag end of its life), but I could stretch it for few months
4. Hopeful that Covid situation would ease a bit by May
jam05 is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 8th January 2022, 09:12   #4049

Quote:
Originally Posted by sriku23 View Post
Guys, Got a call from the Anant cars,( Mysore road) Bangalore. today. I had booked my car on 7th OCT( Technically, paid money beforehand). I had got a delivery timeline from 15th June- 15th July 2022, Seems all the bookings have been preponed by 3.5 months. Mine is a AX5 AT D 7 Str. Keeping my fingers crossed that it is true. Can anyone else from Bangalore confirm the same?.
I had called my sales rep on 6th jan, he too mentioned similar timelines. I have a booking with Sireesh auto, Yelahanka on 7th oct with estimated delivery month Aug-2022 for AX7 M D.
He mentioned there as some maintenance activities happening on M&M end and details of the same might be clear after 9th-Jan, when asked if there was any scope for early delivery due to cancellations he mentioned he has to wait till 9th and then will get back with revised estimated date.
Hope M&M is factoring in the cancellations and any increase in production due to chip availability to provide a revised estimated delivery date from their so called great algorithm as we has already seen some instances of updates in the portal in past few days.
Also with the onset of 3rd wave and gaining more traction hope it doesn’t cause more damage to economy, supply chains and people’s livelihood..
Old 8th January 2022, 11:19   #4050
BHPian

I had booked Xuv700 at Anant Cars (Marathahalli) festival season 2021. I got a call from their sales stating vehicle is ready; but they seem to be forcing me to take Finance and Insurance from dealership ONLY?

Honestly, I don't mind taking it from them,provided they are giving me the better deal. But mandating takes away all consumer power to negotiate anything.

Has anyone got a similar experience with this dealership in Bangalore? Is this practice even legal?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks